ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Michael Lombardi destroys Scott Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266335)

Hammock Parties 11-07-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9097396)
Did I miss the announcement today that Pioli was fired? The guys in 610 this afternoon were talking like it was a fact that someone new would be picking the new coach and QB for next year.

It's a foregone conclusion at this point.

Pioli is failing at levels we've never seen before.

Not just in team history. In league history.

Buehler445 11-07-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9097404)

I'd hate to bet.

The way my year is going, I'm just assuming Pioli RAC and Cassel will be back next year for another round around the merry-go-round.

FAX 11-07-2012 10:30 PM

Mr. Woodsponge Chuckpants is correct. Roleo tailors his defense to each game. In some games, he focuses on giving up the 40 yard run followed by the 20 yard run, the 11 yard run, and the 20 yard pass for the touchdown. In other games, he prefers to allow the unmolested passing attack combined with no tackling.

FAX

DaneMcCloud 11-07-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9097389)
Yeah but RAC knows him too. RAC tailors his defense to each game. They have sucked this year but, it is a teeny bit valid.

Yeah, RAC tailors his defense to give up 42 points a game.

The man is a fat genius.

Does it hurt your brain when you type this shit or is it just us readers?

Sorter 11-07-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9097410)
Mr. Woodsponge Chuckpants is correct. Roleo tailors his defense to each game. In some games, he focuses on giving up the 40 yard run followed by the 20 yard run, the 11 yard run, and the 20 yard pass for the touchdown. In other games, he prefers to allow the unmolested passing attack combined with no tackling.

FAX

I have a feeling this is a TE game. Heath Miller decides to wreck some fools.

DaneMcCloud 11-07-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9097412)
I have a feeling this is a TE game. Heath Miller decides to wreck some fools.

I'm expecting Leonard Pope to have a big game.

Just because.

Buehler445 11-07-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9097414)

Just because.

Heh. I saw he was with Pitt and caught his first TD for the season a week or so ago. Good point. I bet he puts up at least a TD.

DaWolf 11-07-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9097404)

It's a foregone conclusion for everyone in their right mind.

And then you remember that this is the Chiefs we're talking about...

Sorter 11-07-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9097414)

Just because.

Oh, you KNOW Todd is going to get him a redzone TD.

Ace Gunner 11-07-2012 10:49 PM

"here's what fans have to understand.... Scott has all the authority.... Clark Hunt believes in the structure organizationally and is comfortable with how he set it up -- his GM has all the authority, Carl Peterson had it before Scott, that's the way it is -- you can go back to Marty and Carl having arguments about the line of demarcation in the building"

so, "not together is powerful" ???

petegz28 11-07-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9097410)

FAX

Mr. Fax, you sell RAC short. He is HC now! You totally left out his offensive infulence. While you point out, correctly I might add, that we don't tackle, cover the pass or stop the run, we make up for it in spades on offense by not ever scoring. Please do not sell RAC short again.

Sorter 11-07-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9097460)
Mr. Fax, you sell RAC short. He is HC now! You totally left out his offensive infulence. While you point out, correctly I might add, that we don't tackle, cover the pass or stop the run, we make up for it in spades on offense by not ever scoring. Please do not sell RAC short again.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/29842764.jpg

petegz28 11-07-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9097473)

If the object of the game was to get as close as you possibly could to taking a lead then ****ing it up...we would be champs!

Easy 6 11-07-2012 11:48 PM

Jeeesh, where to begin...

Lombardi was blunt, honest, forthright, pick an honest word.

At some point though, i became convinced he was 100% shilling for pioli... he was the kind of spokesman for THE WAY, that pioli WISHES he was.

But he did atleast implicate pioli with "he wasnt going to take a job where he wasnt in control of every aspect, nothing was going to happen in that building without his ok".

Then he gets to Haley... "his roots werent based in the program, he wasnt buying in, wasnt the right marriage"... thats when i shut it off, every word screamed shill.

THAT is when i really decided that this was a sham, it had pioli favor call all over it... God forbid Haley not buy into this loser ass "program" that only exists in piolis mind, how dare he questions and ask for leeway.

Maybe i heard it wrong, been wrong before, but this time... i doubt it... this was the interview pioli WISHES he could've given.

Hammock Parties 11-07-2012 11:50 PM

It wasn't a freaking sham.

He nailed Pioli to the wall over Routt and Romeo.

Scott is melting.