ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Monday night football for this franchise......who gives a crap ? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266503)

Chief Henry 11-12-2012 04:47 AM

Monday night football for this franchise......who gives a crap ?

Once upon a time I used to care about the Chiefs. I ate, slept and breathed Chiefs football. Tonight they are on the BIGGEST stage and I could give a rats a s s !

AussieChiefsFan 11-12-2012 05:26 AM

Once upon a time 6 weeks ago

dmahurin 11-12-2012 05:36 AM

Op has filter evasion:

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2h6c74m.jpg

R8RFAN 11-12-2012 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 9108367)

ass is not a filtered word

Ace Gunner 11-12-2012 06:24 AM

ya but you are special. you deserve to have your own whiny thread.

Bwana 11-12-2012 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 9108367)
Op has filter evasion:

:spock:

As far as the message in the OP, I feel your pain. It wasn't long ago when most of us would be fired up about a Monday night game. My only hope is this game will shame CHunt enough to take some action and walk Chrome Dome and the cream puff.

cookster50 11-12-2012 06:56 AM

Repost

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 07:30 AM

This will be the last MNF appearance for a while.

JD10367 11-12-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9108385)
:spock:

As far as the message in the OP, I feel your pain. It wasn't long ago when most of us would be fired up about a Monday night game. My only hope is this game will shame CHunt enough to take some action and walk Chrome Dome and the cream puff.

The spread is 13 or 14 depending on where you look, and it's probably too low. The Chiefs and Jags are fighting for supreme suckitude; however, at the moment, the Chiefs have scored 6 more points than the Jags, and their point differential is 12 higher, so even <strike>if</strike> when the Chiefs lose tonight the Jags will probably still be considered worse.

At this point, I have no idea how Hunt doesn't fire both Pioli and Crennel. They're both clearly awful. The Chiefs have more talent than 1-7 (probably soon to be 1-8). Pioli and Crennel (and Cassel, of course) clearly are not the answer and--while no one who replaces them immediately will be any better--at least it's better to keep asking the question. Whoever coaches in the interim needs to see if Stanzi and some of the other young guys can play, and start preparing for 2013.

I predict a final score of around Pittsburgh 34, KC 6.

GloryDayz 11-12-2012 07:53 AM

Clearly another person falls into the "The Chiefs suck and can kiss my ass" category..

TEX 11-12-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Henry (Post 9108359)
Once upon a time I used to care about the Chiefs. I ate, slept and breathed Chiefs football. Tonight they are on the BIGGEST stage and I could give a rats a s s !

THIS X10!

JD10367 11-12-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9108436)
Clearly another person falls into the "The Chiefs suck and can kiss my ass" category..

As a longtime Patriots fan, I remember when they sucked balls. And I still would root for them, when it was clear that they were undertalented and overachieving merely by keeping a game close until halftime. It's easy to root for a talented team, or an untalented team that at least tries hard. But when you have a team that clearly has some talent, and just ****s up time after time due to mismanagement and bad GMing/coaching, and/or by the horrid play of one or two players who management refuses to bench (hi, Matt), then it's easy to dislike them. I doubt anyone here has the mentality of "the Chiefs suck and can kiss my ass". I think it's more like "this Chiefs roster sucks because they aren't playing up to their ability level, and the Chiefs front office can kiss my ass for not firing Pioli and Crennel and not benching Cassel".

TEX 11-12-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 9108414)
The spread is 13 or 14 depending on where you look, and it's probably too low. The Chiefs and Jags are fighting for supreme suckitude; however, at the moment, the Chiefs have scored 6 more points than the Jags, and their point differential is 12 higher, so even <strike>if</strike> when the Chiefs lose tonight the Jags will probably still be considered worse.

At this point, I have no idea how Hunt doesn't fire both Pioli and Crennel. They're both clearly awful. The Chiefs have more talent than 1-7 (probably soon to be 1-8). Pioli and Crennel (and Cassel, of course) clearly are not the answer and--while no one who replaces them immediately will be any better--at least it's better to keep asking the question. Whoever coaches in the interim needs to see if Stanzi and some of the other young guys can play, and start preparing for 2013.

The Chiefs do not have overall talent. All the good teams have more talent and depth. The Chiefs are a team with below average talent, horrible depth, and even worse coaching with one of the worst GM's in the league. This lot is exactly where they should be at 1-7.

loochy 11-12-2012 10:00 AM

Hey, Chiefs games are good things for TEX. They give him excuses to start 10 new threads after each game on how he doesn't like the Chiefs anymore.

loochy 11-12-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 9108414)

I'm picking 44-13