ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Anyone else? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266128)

SDKCCHIEFS 11-03-2012 08:42 AM

Anyone else?

does anyone else feel bad for Crennel? he is WAY over his head and we all know that but I truly love the guy as a coach. not a head coach but a DC . I like how he seems to have no arrogance and pretty much answers any question u give him instead of side stepping or sugar coating like most coaches. thoughts?

Rasputin 11-03-2012 08:46 AM

Heh I don't feel bad at all for him. He has had his chances & he is like 67 yo. Who I feel sorry for is us fans that's it.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-03-2012 08:47 AM

I want him to retire and enjoy life.

SDKCCHIEFS 11-03-2012 08:48 AM

well i agree with you but he seems so nice. i dono. hes like my old uncle thats prob why . i just truly feel bad for him.. o well . he'll be gone and off to a new team in no time. he knows defense.

the Talking Can 11-03-2012 08:51 AM

yeah, i'm all broke up for a fat loser banking millions...

feel real bad for cassel too..it must be hard to be overpaid by $59,999,999

SDKCCHIEFS 11-03-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9079236)
yeah, i'm all broke up for a fat loser banking millions...

feel real bad for cassel too..it must be hard to be overpaid by $59,999,999

you think he deserves that $1?

Saccopoo 11-03-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 9079230)
well i agree with you but he seems so nice. i dono. hes like my old uncle thats prob why . i just truly feel bad for him.. o well . he'll be gone and off to a new team in no time. he knows defense.

Are you ****ing kidding me?!

WTF?!

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/negg...a7baf3-814.gif

SDKCCHIEFS 11-03-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9079225)

i wanna know who did the photoshop for your peewee sig cuz that is ****ing awesome and if you could send it to me to put on my facebook i would love you forever...and...ever.

Scorp 11-03-2012 08:54 AM

I don't feel sorry for anyone that chooses to step into the spotlight and fail miserably. Take your money and get the **** out!

R8RFAN 11-03-2012 08:55 AM

He is rich so he will be fine.....

AussieChiefsFan 11-03-2012 08:55 AM

A little, only because he seems like a decent guy.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-03-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 9079244)
i wanna know who did the photoshop for your peewee sig cuz that is ****ing awesome and if you could send it to me to put on my facebook i would love you forever...and...ever.

Bone Krusher. He's a cool dude and if you ask nicely in the FO Photoshop thread he might make one for ya.

Rausch 11-03-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 9079206)
does anyone else feel bad for Crennel? he is WAY over his head and we all know that but I truly love the guy as a coach. not a head coach but a DC . I like how he seems to have no arrogance and pretty much answers any question u give him instead of side stepping or sugar coating like most coaches. thoughts?

In a way.

I like both RAC and Gun as people. Heck, I was even cheering for Herm. You hear them talk, you find out things about them and their personalities, and you want them to win.

When they don't you're the last guy to call for their head when they deserve it.

Well, enough is enough. I'd love to have Rac, or Herm, or Gun, or even ****ing Ca$$hole as a neighbor. I think as the average guy going through life they're really good people.

But that's not their job. Their job is to win games.

RAC has done the worst job in the NFL as well as overseeing the largest underachievement of talent I've ever seen.

The HC doesn't get to pick the meal or the meat but the raw ingredients are there. He picks the spices and herbs and cooking time and method and decides how this whole thing comes out.

At this point Gordon ****ing Ramsey could see what's wrong the team...

Rasputin 11-03-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9079225)

That's what I want. I think Crennell is going senile. He is a super nice guy, but we don't need a super nice guy we need a leader and a man who can coach up guys that under perform their duties. We need a guy who can make a team over achieve. There is tallen on this team that is being waisted. I like to blame Cassell but I know we have won despite him and I thought we could do that but no way did I think we would win a playoff game with Cassell. We suck from top management to the water boy & it all falls on Pioli.

Crennell has had a lot of success in the NFL & NE. On his own he is lost and confused to just what to do. Our defense is pathetic and we have tallent on defense no excuse. Our d-line sucks but he doesnt' play Powe enough to make adjustments on the d-line. I think Powe can do the job better than Poe but isn't getting much of opportunity. No I don't feel sorry for Crennell he is a lacky a Pioli lacky.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-03-2012 09:07 AM

He's had a great coaching career, but he's not a HC and the game has passed him by.