ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Late night bullshit: Bring on the ****ing Broncos. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276809)

The Bad Guy 09-29-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10033881)
they suffocate the opponent this year. This is nothing like last year.

That loser bastard didn't watch his own team when they sucked, you think he watches the rest of the NFL?

He doesn't have a ****ing clue about the Chiefs.

Mother****erJones 09-29-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10033892)
Hopefully the next time you're jerking off over half-naked Eric Decker pictures you shoot both your eyes out, you bet welching loser dickbag.

ROFL

Rasputin 09-29-2013 10:08 PM

Holy **** after the Tits game we got three home games in a row, cool.

Damn wish we were playing the Redskins before our bye week so we can knock out the NFCE and have a clean sweep early. That would have been cool.

Mav 09-29-2013 10:08 PM

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ss_Victory.jpg

The Bad Guy 09-29-2013 10:08 PM

Broncos have had the luxury of opening the season up with 3 of 4 at home and facing the SB champ in their own backyard when the Orioles wouldn't play nice.

Quesadilla Joe 09-29-2013 10:11 PM

Seriously, with the way Peyton is playing this year I don't think there is a team in the league who can beat us. And once we get Von and Champ back...

The Chiefs are much better than I thought they'd be, but the Broncos would have to play pretty badly to lose to KC. Not saying that the Chiefs are a bad team, they're not, they just aren't on the Broncos level.

Quesadilla Joe 09-29-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10033902)
Broncos have had the luxury of opening the season up with 3 of 4 at home and facing the SB champ in their own backyard when the Orioles wouldn't play nice.

They are also beating teams by 30 points without three first team All Pro's, and they should be getting one of them back two weeks from now.

Psyko Tek 09-29-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10033837)
Your secondary cannot cover our receivers and TE's. The only hope the Chiefs have is if they can get a pass rush going, which is unlikely because Denver has one of the best pass blocking lines in the league.

The Chiefs will be lucky to hold us to 30 points, and your offense poses no threat whatsoever to our defense.

did you know facts and you posts have nothing in common?

Mav 09-29-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10033905)
Seriously, with the way Peyton is playing this year I don't think there is a team in the league who can beat us. And once we get Von and Champ back...

The Chiefs are much better than I thought they'd be, but the Broncos would have to play pretty badly to lose to KC. Not saying that the Chiefs are a bad team, they're not, they just aren't on the Broncos level.

What level would that be? You mean the ravens cant win on the road? Because they lost to the Bills today.

Or that the Chiefs cant beat the eagles? Wait, did that already.

So what exactly have you done, that the chiefs haven't done that has you say they have no chance?

I understand your trolling technique, but BE REALISTIC.

Discuss Thrower 09-29-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

3-12.

Cephalic Trauma 09-29-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

You might be a fan of a good team who bought a really good quarterback, but you will always be a massive fair-wether tool who lives vicariously through his team.

You add nothing to this board, or society for that matter. You are just an epic ****ing douche.

Mav 09-29-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10033909)
They are also beating teams by 30 points without three first team All Pro's, and they should be getting one of them back two weeks from now.

Three first team all pros?

Peyton didn't play?

Cause Champ Bailey was a second teamer.

The Bad Guy 09-29-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

You could be 0-4 right now and you'd be on here talking about how there's no one that can beat Peyton Manning moving forward.

Peyton Manning has lost regular season games before. You haven't played a defense 1/10th near the caliber of the Chiefs. You haven't faced any teams with a real pass rush, nor have you played any teams that can cover in the secondary.

Psyko Tek 09-29-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10033876)
the Broncos will be the first team we face that the refs will give tons of bail out calls to

the minute our secondary even touches their precious WRs they will throw the laundry.

the Broncos have that luxory right now and it pisses me off cause of horseface and limp neck peyton

oooohh bullshit
have you been watching the games
the nfxc least gets the best calls
but yeah denver will get more
I bet anybody getting withing 5 yards of the forehead gets us a roughing the passer

The Bad Guy 09-29-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 10033921)
You might be a fan of a good team who bought a really good quarterback, but you will always be a massive fair-wether tool who lives vicariously through his team.

You add nothing to this board, or society for that matter. You are just an epic ****ing douche.

Quoted for truth.