ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Mizzou Basketball 2012 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258449)

Saul Good 09-19-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8928558)
If anyone cared about that at all, they cared about it for around a week until MU laid a giant T-Rex sized turd in the opening round of the NCAA tourney against Norfolk St. Then everyone laughed at them and said good riddance.

We would have ****ed you in the ass, skeeted on the pillows, and wiped our dick on the curtains of the Sprint Center on our way out...except it's our house. Have fun playing the Big XII tournament in Missouri. We promise not to win your little tournament next year.

CoMoChief 09-19-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Badguy (Post 8928564)
We would have ****ed you in the ass, skeeted on the pillows, and wiped our dick on the curtains of the Sprint Center on our way out...except it's our house. Have fun playing the Big XII tournament in Missouri. We promise not to win your little tournament next year.

I'm sure Bill Self had a hard time sleeping the night before the NATIONAL TITLE GAME because he knew Mizzou ran off to the SEC with a meaningless conference tournament trophy.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...icture1-59.png

I'm glad it'll be played in Missouri at the Sprint Center. At least that way I can still go to the games. If it happens to move to Dallas or OKC so be it. Missouri is going to have a hard ****ing time getting fans to travel to New Orleans or Atlanta for the SEC tournament. MU fans don't hardly ever travel, especially for basketball.

bowener 09-19-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8928578)
I'm sure Bill Self had a hard time sleeping the night before the NATIONAL TITLE GAME because he knew Mizzou ran off to the SEC with a meaningless conference tournament trophy.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...icture1-59.png

I'm glad it'll be played in Missouri at the Sprint Center. At least that way I can still go to the games. If it happens to move to Dallas or OKC so be it. Missouri is going to have a hard ****ing time getting fans to travel to New Orleans or Atlanta for the SEC tournament. MU fans don't hardly ever travel, especially for basketball.

All my friends and I are stoked for the chance to go to New Orleans in winter for some basketball. WTF are you talking about?

Saulbadguy 09-25-2012 06:34 AM

grats

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A3m5Oo1CYAAvJx0.jpg

Saul Good 09-25-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8949061)

I didn't even know that was a thing.

siberian khatru 10-18-2012 06:06 PM

Wow. MU beats out Georgetown and Michigan State for Johnathan Williams III.

Thought for sure he was going to be a Hoya.

Priest31kc 10-18-2012 06:07 PM

M-I-Z-J-W-3!!

Great get...

Sure-Oz 10-18-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9029034)
Wow. MU beats out Georgetown and Michigan State for Johnathan Williams III.

Thought for sure he was going to be a Hoya.

Huge get

Pablo 10-18-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Too (Post 8928564)

LOL at Saul.

So cute.

Pitt Gorilla 10-19-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 9029208)
Huge get

It really is. Talented big guy to go along with the talented guards.

Pitt Gorilla 10-19-2012 10:06 AM

To add to that, Williams appears to be an outstanding student and person. He typically gets straight A's in his classes and is right at the top of his graduating class.

DJ's left nut 10-19-2012 11:22 AM

I know it's nitpicky, but this seems to replace Bowers more than it replaces Oriakhi. This dude is a lanky kid that's probably built more for the offensive side of the court.

Meh, I'll let it play out; I shouldn't be this picky. Maybe Jankovich is our true 5. He's a talented big man and that's good enough for me.

Saul Good 10-19-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9030567)
I know it's nitpicky, but this seems to replace Bowers more than it replaces Oriakhi. This dude is a lanky kid that's probably built more for the offensive side of the court.

Meh, I'll let it play out; I shouldn't be this picky. Maybe Jankovich is our true 5. He's a talented big man and that's good enough for me.

Very few college teams have a true 5. Hell, most NBA teams don't have a true 5.

duncan_idaho 10-19-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9030567)

I think you'd see Rosburg as the thick post guy.

Jankovic is very similar to Bowers/Williams in skill set and build. Long, lean, skilled offensive guy. Jankovic is also a sneaky athlete - he's not a typical Eurobig. Some serious springs.

The other guy they're recruiting in this class, Torren Jones, is more of a bruiser/hard worker sort.

DJ's left nut 10-19-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9030863)
I think you'd see Rosburg as the thick post guy.

Jankovic is very similar to Bowers/Williams in skill set and build. Long, lean, skilled offensive guy. Jankovic is also a sneaky athlete - he's not a typical Eurobig. Some serious springs.

The other guy they're recruiting in this class, Torren Jones, is more of a bruiser/hard worker sort.

Dammit I want my DeMarre Carroll!