ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Patriot Ball Washing Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264910)

mcaj22 01-16-2013 12:05 AM

dont forget Brian Daboll ruining 3 NFL teams

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 12:10 AM

Patriots fans lecturing Chiefs fans about softening their rebuke of the Patriots Way is like Bernie Madoff's wife telling his victims to get a grip.

Imon Yourside 01-16-2013 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9323265)
Patriots fans lecturing Chiefs fans about softening their rebuke of the Patriots Way is like Bernie Madoff's wife telling his victims to get a grip.

LMAO

007 01-16-2013 07:08 AM

Go Ravens.

I hate the Ravens too. ugh.

Amnorix 01-16-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9322195)
That old logo is still one of the better ones.

Yeah, I liked the old uni and logo. Don't really know why they changed, though I suppose it was just to be more "modern". Maybe Kraft wanted a fresh start with a new look too, which I couldn't blame him for.

I like the unis now, but some of the interim ones were pretty mediocre. That vertical stripes one was a bit silly.

P.S. to note I saw a guy wearing a vertical striped Ben Coates jersey in San Diego. That was a helluva throwback moment.

http://jerseysandgear.com/blog/wp-co...ew-Bledsoe.jpg

Amnorix 01-16-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9323198)
Now Patriots fans are victims. LMAO

Why don't you turds just flush on outta here with Cassel and *****?

There's a reason your registration date is May 2009, ****stick.

How's that 8-8 prediction working out for you? Or that "one and done" comment? We're winning in the playoffs despite not having the best TE in football...

Imon Yourside 01-16-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9323442)
Go Ravens.

I hate the Ravens too. ugh.

Exactly, I guess i'm half ass rooting for Atlanta.

Amnorix 01-16-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9323265)

You seem psychologically damaged. Seek counseling.

GoChargers 01-16-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9323527)
Yeah, I liked the old uni and logo. Don't really know why they changed, though I suppose it was just to be more "modern". Maybe Kraft wanted a fresh start with a new look too, which I couldn't blame him for.

I like the unis now, but some of the interim ones were pretty mediocre. That vertical stripes one was a bit silly.

P.S. to note I saw a guy wearing a vertical striped Ben Coates jersey in San Diego. That was a helluva throwback moment.

http://jerseysandgear.com/blog/wp-co...ew-Bledsoe.jpg

This was always my favorite Pats uni:

http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600...1993_09_12.jpg

The "Pat Patriot" stuff made them like a third-rate college program and the other "Flying Elvis" gear has been too overdone.

GoChargers 01-16-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9323239)
Don't forget Mangini in Cleveland AND New York, and Parcells ****ing over the Dolphins.

Just pathetic, that tree.

And also fat Charlie embarrassing himself at Notre Dame and Florida.

Amnorix 01-16-2013 08:24 AM

Hasn't been a complete washout. Dimitroff is doing pretty well in Atlanta, obviously, though they have underperformed in the playoffs. We'll see if they can do better than one win this year.

But yeah, it's mostly been a litany of failure.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9323536)
You seem psychologically damaged. Seek counseling.

You seem quite agitated by the fact the "Patriots Way" has been exposed as a fraud. All the bullshit you have been fed the past decade... "The Right 53", "The Patriots success is built on more than just talented players" has been exposed as a giant fraud by Fat Scott, Josh McDaniels, Romeo Crennel, and Eric Mangini's inability to export it to different franchises. Your entire success is based on Tom Brady. There is no myth or magic to it.

Also the fact you have zero recollection of any Patriots history pre-Tom Brady (outside of what you've memorized from Wikipedia) exposes you as a bandwagoner piece of shit.

Reaper16 01-16-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 9323192)
Sure.

First off, you're a douchebag.

Second: neither I, nor Amnorix, nor JustPassingBy ever say SHIT about the Patriots. We don't say they're the bestest ever. We don't knobslobber them. In fact, we're downright humble about them. But what we DO tend to do is respond to the rampant ****ing stupidity around here about a.) "the Patriot way", b.) somehow it's Patriots' fans' faults that your front office signed ***** and Cassel, and c.) the usual reerunedness of people hoping Brady gets hurt (usually led by GoSlurp, which isn't surprising).

We come here to hang out and talk football. We don't troll. But we occasionally have to put up with shit like this anyway, from small-penised individuals like yourself.

We've said repeatedly that "everyone associated with" the Patriots is NOT "the bestest ever". In fact, it's three factors: the owner, the coach, and the QB (with the coach being most important). The other minions have done jack shit on their own, and probably will continue to do so. The day Belichick retires--not Brady, IMO, but Belichick--the franchise will slide down into mediocrity, more than likely.

We've never said anything about "simple evil midwestern folk". If you have an inferiority complex about something, that's your problem.

In short, your whole original post, like you, are full of smelly runny shit. So **** off.

Some of you are pretty cool. But some of you are cockmunchers. Seriously.

JustPassingBy IS a troll.

Red And Yellow 01-16-2013 09:41 AM

because they are cheaters! spy gate? or how about when they plowed the field for that field goal? I'm so tired of the pats my hate for them grows everyday.

HolyHat 01-16-2013 09:44 AM

I can't wait for the day that Tom Brady dies of Aids, Because when Brady dies, so dies that Bandwagon BS Franchise.