ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Youths eat at death crash (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=197340)

oaklandhater 11-24-2008 10:30 PM

Youths eat at death crash

A GROUP of teenagers involved in a crash that killed an 82-year-old man and left his 72-year-old partner fighting for her life had fast food delivered to them at the crash site, a witness says.

The elderly couple were in a van involved in a collision at a Gold Coast roundabout with an unregistered car allegedly driven by a disqualified teen driver on Saturday, the Gold Coast Bulletin reported.

Residents who lived near the roundabout in Miami said that as they rushed to help the couple, the five teenagers in the Subaru WRX got out and watched.

Resident Stephen Waymouth said the van was still rolling when he looked over his fence.

When he reached it he saw the man was unconscious and the woman was "wailing".

While residents comforted the distressed woman, the five teens stood motionless on the footpath, he said.

Related Coverage
Girl, 12, dies in crash
NEWS.com.au, 27 Oct 2008
Teens critical after joyride crash
NEWS.com.au, 31 May 2008
Teen charged with burglary
NEWS.com.au, 16 Sep 2008
Three bike riders killed on roads
NEWS.com.au, 22 Jun 2008
Four cyclists die on roads
NEWS.com.au, 23 Jun 2008 Mr Waymouth and another man, Fabian Atzori, said none of the youths attempted to help.

Mr Waymouth said he was "disgusted" by their behaviour.

"They just stood there, and then they sat down and then someone dropped Maccas off to them," he said.

"What is it with young people where they can just turn off to human injury?" said Mr Atzori.

Fire crews used the jaws of life to cut the roof off the van and the elderly couple were taken to Gold Coast Hospital.

The woman suffered abdominal and leg injuries and the man had chest injuries. He died later in hospital.

Broadbeach police Sergeant Brendon O'Reilly said the Subaru and its owner were known to police - the vehicle had been impounded for 48 hours on November 13 in relation to hooning offences.

Police interviewed the five youths at the scene. The driver was charged with obstructing police while three of the others were handcuffed but not charged.

No other charges had been laid last night.

Thig Lyfe 11-24-2008 10:32 PM

The **** are Maccas?

doomy3 11-24-2008 10:33 PM

What a bunch of worthless ****s.

Skip Towne 11-24-2008 10:34 PM

Maccas, hooning?

RJ 11-24-2008 10:39 PM

I hate to sound like an old man, but some teenagers these days do seem to have a serious disconnect from the pain and suffering of others.

And what the **** is hooning?

Mecca 11-24-2008 10:40 PM

I was delivered to them it was quite fun.....

RJ 11-24-2008 10:43 PM

1. hooning

A term (verb) used to describe driving your car in an enthusiastic manner. similar to 'having a blast' or 'blasting around' or in more genteel times 'going for a spin'
I've just been 'hooning' round the dales in my Jag'

orange 11-24-2008 10:45 PM

Maccas - McDonalds

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=maccas

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 5247071)
1. hooning

A term (verb) used to describe driving your car in an enthusiastic manner. similar to 'having a blast' or 'blasting around' or in more genteel times 'going for a spin'
I've just been 'hooning' round the dales in my Jag'

Hey, I saw you there at Urban Dictionary, didn't I?

chefsos 11-24-2008 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 5247063)
I hate to sound like an old man, but some teenagers these days do seem to have a serious disconnect from the pain and suffering of others.

And what the **** is hooning?

I don't know, but I hope I haven't done it, 'cuz it's an offence.

RJ 11-24-2008 10:46 PM

McDonald's delivers?

1. maccas

That is what Australian's call the giant golden arches conglomerate (McDonalds) that invaded our country like all other developed nation in the world.
"No country with a maccas has ever waged war against the United States."

orange 11-24-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 5247076)
McDonald's delivers?

1. maccas

That is what Australian's call the giant golden arches conglomerate (McDonalds) that invaded our country like all other developed nation in the world.
"No country with a maccas has ever waged war against the United States."

Ha ha ha.

Look down at the bottom of that page for the last definition - and see my post a couple messages up.

5. maccas
a slang term for mcdonalds, a popular restraunt for fat chicks and children often they employment choices are mac stooges who also love 12 inche peniss.
"Lets go to maccas, im not fat enough"

Mecca 11-24-2008 10:52 PM

Maybe they're like that movie crash but instead of makin em horny car crashes make em hungry.

doomy3 11-24-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5247081)
Maybe they're like that movie crash but instead of makin em horny car crashes make em hungry.

Huh? Crash was about racism, not about horny car crashes...

Mecca 11-24-2008 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 5247086)
Huh? Crash was about racism, not about horny car crashes...

There was a movie about horny car crashes...maybe there are 2 movies with the same name.

orange 11-24-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5247091)
There was a movie about horny car crashes...

... with Rosanna Arquette.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115964/