ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Rumor: Todd Haley going back to Arizona? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267747)

Titty Meat 12-17-2012 12:04 AM

Rumor: Todd Haley going back to Arizona?

Just saw on NBC 41 Jack Harry is reporting that Jason LaCanfora is saying Haley will be Arizonas top choice for replacing Whisenhunt.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-17-2012 12:05 AM

With the Arizona Cardinals losing nine straight games after a 4-0 start, including a historic 58-0 loss last week to rival Seattle, team officials are mulling possible changes for the offseason, sources said, with former Cardinals coordinator Todd Haley a top option to replace coach Ken Whisenhunt if a change is made.

Haley has shined in his first season as Pittsburgh's offensive coordinator -- following his firing as Chiefs coach last year -- and his name continues to come up in internal discussions in Arizona, sources said. The Bidwill family remains big supporters of Haley, who served as offensive coordinator in 2007-08 and was play caller for Arizona's lone Super Bowl team. The Bidwills pushed for Haley to be back on Whisenhunt's staff after last season, facilitating a series of meetings between Whisenhunt and Haley, but Whisenhunt had already committed to coordinator Mike Miller calling plays and ended up retaining the staff favorite.

The Cardinals have been stout defensively under coordinator Ray Horton but have failed on the offensive side of the ball amid a revolving door at quarterback. While it would be out of character for the franchise to absorb a financial hit to make a coaching change (Whisenhunt is still owed $5.5 million, sources said), the move is possible given how poorly this season has gone. Arizona is 17-28 since 2009 and has not been a serious playoff contender since Kurt Warner's retirement after the '09 season.

Also, assistant general manager Steve Keim, who has a strong reputation around the league, could perhaps end up replacing long-time GM Rod Graves. Notably, Keim shares a strong relationship with Haley from Haley's previous time in Arizona.

At this point, it would be surprising to many if someone other than Haley ended up coaching the Cardinals should Whisenhunt's tenure there end.

Haley's possible departure from the Steelers could be part of a larger trend of OC turnover within the AFC North. The Ravens have already fired offensive coordinator Cam Cameron, Bengals OC Jay Gruden is expected to be a top candidate for multiple head coaching vacancies and new ownership and management in Cleveland means the future of head coach Pat Shurmur and his staff is in doubt.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/b....nfora/21411006

Bugeater 12-17-2012 12:06 AM

Well shit. I was one of the people who said there's no way in hell he ever gets another head coaching gig ever again. What a difference a year can make.

morphius 12-17-2012 12:09 AM

I don't think I would wish that on the Cards. His HC with OC overseer crap just isn't going to lead to stability anywhere.

In58men 12-17-2012 12:09 AM

Fitz will be stoked about it.

tk13 12-17-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9217062)
Well shit. I was one of the people who said there's no way in hell he ever gets another head coaching gig ever again. What a difference a year can make.

Norv Turner has spent 15 years as a head coach in this league. I'm sure Todd Haley can get another shot.

mcaj22 12-17-2012 12:13 AM

if turds like Wade Phillips and Chan Gailey can get 2nd HC shots, so can odd Todd

the Talking Can 12-17-2012 12:15 AM

look at the stream of 2 and 3 time losers KC has hired over the years....

jesus, gunther is still employed in the nfl

mcaj22 12-17-2012 12:16 AM

Brian Daboll got 3 NFL teams to hire his offensive play style

THREE teams bought into the crap soup he was selling for a playbook

think about that

ChiefsCountry 12-17-2012 12:17 AM

Marty said this a while ago.

jspchief 12-17-2012 12:31 AM

Scott Polio should warn the Cards. They have no idea what they are getting in Haley.

J Diddy 12-17-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9217086)
Brian Daboll got 3 NFL teams to hire his offensive play style

THREE teams bought into the crap soup he was selling for a playbook

think about that

Besides the logo, I'm not sure you could really qualify the Chiefs as an NFL team. Right now Jamaal is looking for peer support from Barry Sanders.

KurtCobain 12-17-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9217062)

I never understood the hate with that guy, he had all the makings of a good coach, he was just being held back by a maniacal freak.

clyde05 12-17-2012 12:41 AM

Thought he loved being in Pittsburgh

DaneMcCloud 12-17-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9217120)
I never understood the hate with that guy, he had all the makings of a good coach, he was just being held back by a maniacal freak.

Yeah, right.

It was all Pioli's fault that Todd hired four offensive coordinators in 2.5 years.

DaneMcCloud 12-17-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clyde05 (Post 9217123)
Thought he loved being in Pittsburgh

Not after tonight's game

J Diddy 12-17-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9217129)
Yeah, right.

It was all Pioli's fault that Todd hired four offensive coordinators in 2.5 years.

I felt the first 2 were pushed on him.

DaneMcCloud 12-17-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9217131)
I felt the first 2 were pushed on him.

Gailey and himself?

J Diddy 12-17-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9217134)
Gailey and himself?

Gailey and Weiss

Rugby Thompson 12-17-2012 01:10 AM

Not gonna be awkward or a situation if we keep Pioli and still have training camp practices with the Cardinals?

rabblerouser 12-17-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9217129)
Yeah, right.

Gailey was in place when Haley got here...the only coordinators Haley hired in his 2.5 seasons were Muir and Weis.

To be be perfectly accurate.

rabblerouser 12-17-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9217134)
Gailey and himself?

No - Weis and Muir.

Haley wanted to be his own OC.

He also wanted an actual NFL QB or two on his roster to run said offense.

DaneMcCloud 12-17-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9217172)
Gailey was in place when Haley got here...the only coordinators Haley hired in his 2.5 seasons were Muir and Weis.

I know the history. It was a joke.

Hailey showed poor judgement in firing Gailey when he did.

But overall, the Haley worship around here is ludicrous, IMO. He sucked as a head coach and has not done much with a loaded offense in Pittsburgh this season.

DaneMcCloud 12-17-2012 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9217173)
No - Weis and Muir.

Haley wanted to be his own OC.

He also wanted an actual NFL QB or two on his roster to run said offense.

Dude, you're about 3.5 years with this shit.

KCWolfman 12-17-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9217172)

And himself to be 100% accurate

RINGLEADER 12-17-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9217113)
Scott Polio should warn the Cards. They have no idea what they are getting in Haley.

As long as they have cameras installed and taps on his phone they'll be fine.

rabblerouser 12-17-2012 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9217175)
I know the history. It was a joke.

Hailey showed poor judgement in firing Gailey when he did.

The only poor judgement of Haley's regarding Gailey was by not firing Chan the moment Haley was hired.

The way I heard it, Haley really didn't have a choice in firing Gailey, anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9217175)

But overall, the Haley worship around here is ludicrous, IMO. He sucked as a head coach and has not done much with a loaded offense in Pittsburgh this season.

Haley didn't suck as a Head Coach - that's ridiculous, Dane. He was young, and straddled with a roster that had no depth, no QB, and the worst GM in franchise history.

The fact that he was able to accomplish what he did with what he had, is in fact a testament to his NOT being terrible. And Big Ben is basically putting up the most efficient numbers of his career (regardless of his pick today - Carr's a stud.)

Plus, he loved this city and loved coaching here - he gave a shit, and it showed.

With a supportive GM, Haley will be a successful head coach.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman (Post 9217181)
And himself to be 100% accurate

He became OC out of default in '09; I wouldn't call delegating a job to yourself a 'hire.'

Unless he pocketed Gailey's paychecks - then it would be accurate.

rabblerouser 12-17-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9217185)
As long as they have cameras installed and taps on his phone they'll be fine.

:LOL:

awesome.

DaneMcCloud 12-17-2012 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9217195)
Haley didn't suck as a Head Coach - that's ridiculous, Dane.

LMAO

His record and tenure prove otherwise.

Dave Lane 12-17-2012 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9217113)

Yup good coaches are tough to find. Haley's gonna be damned fine HC.

Chiefnj2 12-17-2012 06:51 AM

Looks like someone in Pitt won't be unhappy if Haley leaves:

profootballtalk.com
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was unsurprisingly unhappy after Sunday’s loss to the Cowboys. And while Roethlisberger told reporters in the locker room after the game that he primarily put the blame for the loss on himself, he also hinted that he thinks Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley deserved some of the blame.

Roethlisberger, whose relationship with Haley has been a hot-button topic in Pittsburgh this season, didn’t mention Haley by name. But he did make a couple of comments that suggested he wasn’t crazy about the way Haley was calling plays.

Asked why tight end Heath Miller didn’t have a single pass thrown his way in the second half, Roethlisberger answered, “I just don’t think we called the right plays to get him the ball.”

And when asked why the Steelers didn’t run more no-huddle offense in the second half, Roethlisberger acknowledged he wished they had done more.

“That’s tough for me to answer right now,” he said. “The second half we didn’t do much of it, and that’s disappointing.”

For the Steelers, there’s a lot to be disappointed about after today’s loss. The good news is that they can still salvage their season and make the playoffs if they win their last two games. The bad news is a feud between Roethlisberger and Haley isn’t the best way to begin a crucial week of work before the Week 16 meeting with the Bengals.

Rausch 12-17-2012 06:51 AM

Quote:

Haley didn't suck as a Head Coach - that's ridiculous, Dane.

No, it's not.

Looking back I think we can all see he was fighting an uphill battle with the f/o (so I wouldn't place all blame on him) but his response was to completely flake out and our team flamed out...

htismaqe 12-17-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

The only poor judgement of Haley's regarding Gailey was by not firing Chan the moment Haley was hired.

This.

durtyrute 12-17-2012 08:51 AM

Come back to KC

jd1020 12-17-2012 09:04 AM

The Chiefs fans who still swing from Haley's coconuts think its as simple as being someone elses fault for the disaster of Haley's 3 year tenure and put it all on Pioli.

When in reality...

Pioli sucks.

Haley sucks.

Cassel sucks.

"Pioli is forcing Haley to work with Cassel. That's is why he sucked!"

Well...

"Pittsburgh is forcing Haley to work with Roethlisberger and he still sucks!"

CoMoChief 12-17-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 9217066)
I don't think I would wish that on the Cards. His HC with OC overseer crap just isn't going to lead to stability anywhere.

If he has a good QB he will be successful....just like most coaches.

When he had Warner he was successful....with Big Ben he was successful.

With Cassel he was dogshit because that's exactly what Cassel is.

jd1020 12-17-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9217643)
When he had Warner he was successful....with Big Ben he was successful.

:hmmm:

What are the Steelers? Like 20th in offense? SUCCESS!

htismaqe 12-17-2012 09:56 AM

Put me in the "who cares" category.

Rausch 12-17-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9217674)
Put me in the "who cares" category.

I'll 2nd that...

htismaqe 12-17-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9217675)
I'll 2nd that...

The only reason to talk about Haley is because his history is linked to Pioli and all the ****ed up shit that happened here.

Pioli is about to be history, so neither of them will be worth discussing anymore...

rabblerouser 12-17-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9217387)
Looks like someone in Pitt won't be unhappy if Haley leaves:

profootballtalk.com
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was unsurprisingly unhappy after Sunday’s loss to the Cowboys. And while Roethlisberger told reporters in the locker room after the game that he primarily put the blame for the loss on himself, he also hinted that he thinks Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley deserved some of the blame.

Roethlisberger, whose relationship with Haley has been a hot-button topic in Pittsburgh this season, didn’t mention Haley by name. But he did make a couple of comments that suggested he wasn’t crazy about the way Haley was calling plays.

Asked why tight end Heath Miller didn’t have a single pass thrown his way in the second half, Roethlisberger answered, “I just don’t think we called the right plays to get him the ball.”

And when asked why the Steelers didn’t run more no-huddle offense in the second half, Roethlisberger acknowledged he wished they had done more.

“That’s tough for me to answer right now,” he said. “The second half we didn’t do much of it, and that’s disappointing.”

For the Steelers, there’s a lot to be disappointed about after today’s loss. The good news is that they can still salvage their season and make the playoffs if they win their last two games. The bad news is a feud between Roethlisberger and Haley isn’t the best way to begin a crucial week of work before the Week 16 meeting with the Bengals.

Hey Big Ben...

There were no throws to Heath Miller in the 2nd half because he stayed in to block...because your makeshift O-line was getting eaten alive by the Dallas pass rush.

Don't know if you were watching the same game I was...

but it seems pretty obvious why Miller wasn't goong out for passes - your tackles needed HELP, 'dawg'.

And you can try and throw your OC under the bus, but...you can't blame him for that pick in OT - that's one's on you, BB...

So, suck it up - you play in a 'Big Boy' offense, with reads and progressions and whatnot, and it has actually made you a 'more efficient' QB...

You just CAN'T throw interceptions in OT - you just can't. Big Ben blaming Haley for that is childish and immature. Bad decision on Ben's part to throw that pass during the game, and even worse decision to throw his play caller under the bus after.

ndws 12-17-2012 10:15 AM

Bruce Ariens masked alot of the problems with Pitt. That line is terrible and their current run game isn't much better.

If Haley does go back to Arizona, better take the mothballs of your Breaston jerseys, he'll be a 60 catch guy again in no time.

rabblerouser 12-17-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndws (Post 9217711)
Bruce Ariens masked alot of the problems with Pitt. That line is terrible and their current run game isn't much better.

Yep. And Big Ben doesn't like things forced on him...Big Ben likes to do the forcing, ya know.

Quote:

If Haley does go back to Arizona, better take the mothballs of your Breaston jerseys, he'll be a 60 catch guy again in no time.

When Haley becomes the HC of the Cards...then I become an Arizona Cardinals fan.

htismaqe 12-17-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9217723)
When Haley becomes the HC of the Cards...then I become an Arizona Cardinals fan.

ROFL

rabblerouser 12-17-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9217731)
ROFL

**** it - being a 'Chiefs fan' for over 20 years now, and at this point it just makes me not want to watch football.

I'm like, **** the NFL. We're never going to be any good.

When I was a kid, and Montana's head dinged off the Buffalo Astro-Turf...that was it.

That was as good as it's ever been.

I guesss it's kinda like crack...that first hit was so good and sweet, I keep chasing the dragon, trying to get that feeling back.

Being a Chiefs fan is like being a crackhead - useless, futile, repetitive...

htismaqe 12-17-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9217760)
**** it - being a 'Chiefs fan' for over 20 years now, and at this point it just makes me not want to watch football.

I'm like, **** the NFL. We're never going to be any good.

When I was a kid, and Montana's head dinged off the Buffalo Astro-Turf...that was it.

That was as good as it's ever been.

I guesss it's kinda like crack...that first hit was so good and sweet, I keep chasing the dragon, trying to get that feeling back.

Being a Chiefs fan is like being a crackhead - useless, futile, repetitive...

So become an Arizona Cardinals fan?

I take it you're not familiar with anything more than their recent history...

rabblerouser 12-17-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9217761)
So become an Arizona Cardinals fan?

I take it you're not familiar with anything more than their recent history...

Oh, I remember plenty - not quite old enough to remember them moving from St. L...but I remember Timm Rosenbach, and Joe Bugel. I remember that they drafted Garrison Hearst. I remember they were almost decent, and then Buddy Ryan signed Seth Joyner and Boomer Esiason and then blew the whole thing up and quit at halftime of the Christmas Eve (or Night) game against the Cowboys. I remember Jake Plummer and Dave McGinist...

That's really my point; I'd rather be a Cardinals fan - the futility is not only acceptable, it's expected.

Whereas expecting this franchise to ever pull its collective head out if its ass and
actually be GREAT again??

Well, I just don't see it happening.

Todd Haley gets every single ounce of productivity from even the shittiest players on the roster (see : Matt Cassel)

Wherever he goes, I hope that team does well.

I am under no illusions that the Chiefs will be seriously competitive for a decade, at least.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-17-2012 10:45 AM

Nobody listens to me. :cuss: :deevee: LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9217089)
Marty said this a while ago.

rabblerouser 12-17-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9217784)
Nobody listens to me. :cuss: :deevee: LMAO

what, that Todd's going back to Arizona?

Chris Meck 12-17-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9217594)
The Chiefs fans who still swing from Haley's coconuts think its as simple as being someone elses fault for the disaster of Haley's 3 year tenure and put it all on Pioli.

When in reality...

Pioli sucks.

Haley sucks.

Cassel sucks.

"Pioli is forcing Haley to work with Cassel. That's is why he sucked!"

Well...

"Pittsburgh is forcing Haley to work with Roethlisberger and he still sucks!"

Dude, Pittsburgh's defense gave up a ton of yards and points. Going no huddle always stresses your defense, and Haley not using it late in the game makes good solid sense to me, sorry.

I'm not a 'OMG Haley is awesome' guy. I think he had some good points and in some ways was in clearly over his head, but I think in Pittsburgh he's done a good job and did a good job yesterday in particular.

Chris Meck 12-17-2012 10:53 AM

Oh, and another thing-
Roethlisberger threw what was basically a pick six in OT. He wants to hang the loss on Haley? **** him.

WhiteWhale 12-17-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9217684)
Hey Big Ben...

There were no throws to Heath Miller in the 2nd half because he stayed in to block...because your makeshift O-line was getting eaten alive by the Dallas pass rush.

Don't know if you were watching the same game I was...

but it seems pretty obvious why Miller wasn't goong out for passes - your tackles needed HELP, 'dawg'.

And you can try and throw your OC under the bus, but...you can't blame him for that pick in OT - that's one's on you, BB...

So, suck it up - you play in a 'Big Boy' offense, with reads and progressions and whatnot, and it has actually made you a 'more efficient' QB...

You just CAN'T throw interceptions in OT - you just can't. Big Ben blaming Haley for that is childish and immature. Bad decision on Ben's part to throw that pass during the game, and even worse decision to throw his play caller under the bus after.

I'm kinda iffy on Haley, but I agree with this.

Blaming the playcalling when you throw away the game is weak sauce.

htismaqe 12-17-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9217799)
Dude, Pittsburgh's defense gave up a ton of yards and points. Going no huddle always stresses your defense, and Haley not using it late in the game makes good solid sense to me, sorry.

I'm not a 'OMG Haley is awesome' guy. I think he had some good points and in some ways was in clearly over his head, but I think in Pittsburgh he's done a good job and did a good job yesterday in particular.

This.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9217802)
Oh, and another thing-
Roethlisberger threw what was basically a pick six in OT. He wants to hang the loss on Haley? **** him.

And this.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-17-2012 11:06 AM

Pioli!

htismaqe 12-17-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9217840)
Pioli!

Flashback 2009! :D

chiefzilla1501 12-17-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

The talent on the line and especially at running back are a hell of a lot worse this year. That's not coaching, that's personnel. But all in all, the steelers are blocking with better technique and big Ben is getting rid of the ball a hell of a lot faster. Ben is upset because he can't freelance but you cannot have him do that at his age behind this offensive line.

Their offense has been very good this yea despite a lot of adversity. The steelers have built their team around the defense being stingy with points and aggressive I'm creating turnovers. They're not doing either. And so you have way too many games like yesterday where the offense is productive but you end up losing.

jd1020 12-17-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Kansas City - Where 20th ranked offenses is a good job.

Deberg_1990 12-23-2012 05:15 PM

Wouldn't shock me if he's gone from Pittsburgh. He's not a good fit there. They just got bumped from the playoffs and their offense took a step backwards.

Haley blows, but I'll bet the Cards want him as a HC.

chagrin 12-23-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9217566)
Come back to KC

WHY

why would anyone want that angry little man who blames everyone but his ****ing self when shit goes wrong?

Just because this season has been a horror story doesn't mean we need to get desperate and go after whoever is available, nobody seems to like that guy and so far he's ONLY proven he can win with Kurt Warner, Bolden and Fitzgerald.

I hate the off season talk, it's always filled with shit like this. Romeo sucks, and was a horrible choice, Haley sucks and is a horrible idea.

FFS bring some good ideas instead of this shit.

chagrin 12-23-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Dude, don't know if you've been watching this season and remembering the last 6 years, Pitt has taken a pretty big step back with Haley, that is painfully obvious and you have to be blind not to see his imprint on that team has not been good, decent or anything remotely close to previous years.

htismaqe 12-23-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9236506)
Wouldn't shock me if he's gone from Pittsburgh. He's not a good fit there. They just got bumped from the playoffs and their offense took a step backwards.

Haley blows, but I'll bet the Cards want him as a HC.

Their offense was improved in almost every single category until Ben got hurt. Then he came back and started choking like Linda Lovelace.

Much like KC, Haley is a scapegoat not the actual culprit.

-King- 12-23-2012 05:24 PM

I still wouldn't want Haley anywhere near my team if I were the Cardinals or any other team.

htismaqe 12-23-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin (Post 9236524)
Dude, don't know if you've been watching this season and remembering the last 6 years, Pitt has taken a pretty big step back with Haley, that is painfully obvious and you have to be blind not to see his imprint on that team has not been good, decent or anything remotely close to previous years.

I have seen all but one Pittsburgh game and his "imprint" when you can see it, has been positive.

Roethlisberger chokes, Steelers lose, bitter Chief fans blame Haley.

Seems reasonable.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-23-2012 05:28 PM

"Master of Discipline, Toughness, and Ass-Whipping"

That is the only role I would accept him back as.

Deberg_1990 12-23-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9236527)
Their offense was improved in almost every single category until Ben got hurt. Then he came back and started choking like Linda Lovelace.

Well bye...dude stinks

htismaqe 12-23-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9236645)
Well bye...dude stinks

And yet he's not the real problem in Pittsburgh, just like here.

BossChief 12-23-2012 06:01 PM

I would absolutely LOVE to have Haley back with Geno Smith as his qb.

Rausch 12-23-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9236650)
And yet he's not the real problem in Pittsburgh, just like here.

Yeah. Drop your shoes at the door.

And he's still an egomaniac prick...

bevischief 12-23-2012 06:03 PM

Midgets!!

Rausch 12-23-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9236665)
Midgets!!

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/0...get-movie.html

Deberg_1990 12-23-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9236660)

Seriously? Is that the bar now? Todd Haley? Reach for the stars...woohoo.

htismaqe 12-23-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9236661)
Yeah. Drop your shoes at the door.

And he's still an egomaniac prick...

Never said he wasn't.

He's also a dumbass. If he was smart, he wouldn't draw so much attention to himself.

It's really the ONLY reason a lot of Chief fans hate him.

Dave Lane 12-23-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9236660)

No shit, that would rock.

BossChief 12-23-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9236681)
Never said he wasn't.

He's also a dumbass. If he was smart, he wouldn't draw so much attention to himself.

It's really the ONLY reason a lot of Chief fans hate him.

Matt Cassel.

htismaqe 12-23-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9236691)
Matt Cassel.

That makes no sense.

Is that like some kind of Tourette's Syndrome?

chiefzilla1501 12-23-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9236527)

People here are ridiculously black or white. You either are 100% terrible or 100% awesome. Never any in between. And boy will people exaggerate to prove that point.

People acknowledge Haley was seriously hamstrung by a horrible gm and qb, yet they suggest that he should have won without him. I'm still trying to get an answer on what head coach would have succeeded under pioli with Matt cassel forced on him as a qb.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-23-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9217055)
Just saw on NBC 41 Jack Harry is reporting that Jason LaCanfora is saying Haley will be Arizonas top choice for replacing Whisenhunt.

Well if Jack said it!!!!!!!!

Mr. Laz 12-23-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9236535)
I have seen all but one Pittsburgh game and his "imprint" when you can see it, has been positive.

Roethlisberger chokes, Steelers lose, bitter Chief fans blame Haley.

Seems reasonable.

Poor Todd

why is everyone always picking on him?

htismaqe 12-23-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9236877)
Poor Todd

why is everyone always picking on him?

I don't know, because they wouldn't dare blame the person actually responsible because he wears Super Bowl rings?

Agent V 12-23-2012 06:57 PM

Reach for the stars, Arizona. Christ.