ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Top 3 most obnoxious fan bases (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277868)

BIG_DADDY 10-24-2013 12:30 PM

Squeeler fans is a bit of a surprise. The one's I have met have been pretty cool.

BigMeatballDave 10-24-2013 12:31 PM

St. Louis?

:)

Rain Man 10-24-2013 12:59 PM

I would probably go with:

1. Drunk fans
2. Avid fans of any team other than the Chiefs.
3. Soccer fans in foreign countries.

BIG_DADDY 10-24-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10119654)
Oregon

About time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 10119724)
You are two of my favorite people.

Your Beavers are having a great season. Good luck with Stanford this week.

the Talking Can 10-24-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10119644)
When I head over to Patriots Planet and start lecturing all of you on how one of the worst GMs in NFL history is operating at a level you plebians aren't intelligent enough to understand, please let me know.

Until then, you and pink hat nation can stuff the broken twigs of the Tom Brady tree up your sphinctahs.

B

I

N

G

O

CaliforniaChief 10-24-2013 01:07 PM

1. Oakland Raiders

2. Los Angeles Dodgers

3. Detroit Red Wings

Frosty 10-24-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 10119819)
Your Beavers are having a great season. Good luck with Stanford this week.

Thanks. It's going to be tough with our suspect defense but I think they can do it, especially at home. It's nice having one of (if not the) top QBs in the nation. We almost beat them last year at Stanford with ****ing Cody Vaz at QB.

BIG_DADDY 10-24-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 10119840)
Thanks. It's going to be tough with our suspect defense but I think they can do it, especially at home. It's nice having one of (if not the) top QBs in the nation. We almost beat them last year at Stanford with ****ing Cody Vaz at QB.

You making it to any games this year?

MMXcalibur 10-24-2013 01:17 PM

Boston (When one of their four championship winning clubs doesn't do well, these assholes always feel entitled to win. Instead of pointing the finger at themselves, they'll find something, ANYTHING, else to blame.)

Philadelphia Flyer fans (Chant "Sidney Crosby sucks" some more, because your team is doing so well.)

Denver Bronco fans (Granted, the only games I've attended at Pile High were when the Chiefs sucked, that doesn't make their IN-COM-PLETE chant any less ****ing reeruned. This season, with both teams playing well I expect a lot more crap thrown my way.)

dallaschiefsfan 10-24-2013 01:17 PM

How is St. Louis not in the discussion for top 3? Deadspin has absolutely been destroying their fans over the past few weeks and it's been wonderful to watch. When they garner that much attention for their sucktitude, they need to be on all lists. Here's one of the greatest lines written by deadspin comparing the Cardinals fanbase to the Yankees:

"...I think Yankees fans are horrible people: selfish, arrogant, profane, and miserable all at once. But at least they don't attempt to hide their repulsiveness. At least there isn't this deliberate, "Oh, we're not like those OTHER fans" fakeness that OOZES from the Cardinals and their acolytes. Wanna know who you really are, Cardinals fans? You are this. You are poorly disguised Yankees fans in ugly Christmas sweaters carrying a Jell-O mold to your neighbor's door."

Frosty 10-24-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 10119866)
You making it to any games this year?

Nope. I live too far away. I wanted to go to the game at Wazzu but it was homecoming and sold out too quickly.

BIG_DADDY 10-24-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 10119875)
Nope. I live too far away. I wanted to go to the game at Wazzu but it was homecoming and sold out too quickly.

I want to take my kid to his first Ducks game at Stanford but they are doing some big tribute to Elway and ticket prices are ridiculous. I still will try last second to get it done.

KCFANinNC 10-24-2013 01:39 PM

Dallas, Pittsburgh, then any Michigan team

Valiant 10-24-2013 01:42 PM

Where the **** are ku and cards fans?

Marcellus 10-24-2013 01:44 PM

Any fan base that Clay is part of.