ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Will FCC fine Fox? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=99143)

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 08:57 AM

Will FCC fine Fox?

Bob Dole commented on it during the game thread yesterday...

Did any one else catch Bill Maas clearly dropping the F-bomb during the broadcast.

Specifically, it was after a 9 yard Holmes run where he initially appeared to be going down in the backfield. In response to the other announcer saying, "He appeared to be down, but managed to keep his feet..." Maas exclaimed, "The whole f**king stadium thought he was down!"

(Or something similar...maybe it was, "The whole stadium thought he was f**king down!")

Anyone think they'll get a fine? Weren't the networks supposed to have some extra delay, or was that CBS only?

Click here and ****ing listen for yourself.

Lzen 09-20-2004 09:11 AM

Wow, didn't know about that. I was at the stadium, though. :(

InChiefsHeaven 09-20-2004 09:15 AM

I don't know. The ****ing Omaha affiliate declined to show the game. Instead we got the goddam Bears Packers.

Saulbadguy 09-20-2004 09:16 AM

Did he show his nipple?

HarryParatestes 09-20-2004 09:34 AM

The f***ing bar i go to gives me one f***ing TV to watch and it wasn't the chief's f***ing turn to have the sound cranked. I DID notice that FOX"s graphics f***ing sucked. They couldn't get down and distance graphic up till AFTER the f***ing balls was snapped on about 75% of the f***ing plays,,,,

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

jcroft 09-20-2004 09:35 AM

I watching the ****ing broadcast and head Maas say a lot of ****ing stupid things, but I didn't hear him actually use the ****ing word "****ing". I could be ****ing wrong, though.

I do remember that ****ing play, and remember him saying "The whold stadium thought he was down," but I dodn't notice a ****ing f-bomb in there.

But, I'm a ****ing potty mouth to the point that I probably wouldn't even ****ing notice a ****ing thing like that.

teedubya 09-20-2004 09:38 AM

I is dinnit hear any ting. Aiiii? I recorded it but for real erased it promptly. fuggin chiefs.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcroft
I watching the ****ing broadcast and head Maas say a lot of ****ing stupid things, but I didn't hear him actually use the ****ing word "****ing". I could be ****ing wrong, though.

I do remember that ****ing play, and remember him saying "The whold stadium thought he was down," but I dodn't notice a ****ing f-bomb in there.

But, I'm a ****ing potty mouth to the point that I probably wouldn't even ****ing notice a ****ing thing like that.

Bob Dole was pretty ****ing toasted by that point, but rewound the ****ing thing in order to get independent ****ing verification. He definitely ****ing dropped the ****ing F-bomb.

Braincase 09-20-2004 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Did he show his nipple?

No, but the whole team did an impersonation of Robert Downey Jr. in GenPop.

PastorMikH 09-20-2004 09:46 AM

I think Fox should also be fined for allowing their affiliates to air games outside their region when there were games showing much more local.:banghead:

Fox only has 1 more game so that is all I should miss.

jcroft 09-20-2004 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_Damned_Dole
Bob Dole was pretty ****ing toasted by that point, but rewound the ****ing thing in order to get independent ****ing verification. He definitely ****ing dropped the ****ing F-bomb.

Hmm, I wish I still had it on my ****ing TiVo. I deleted it right after the ****ing game. ****ing Chiefs.

ZootedGranny 09-20-2004 09:55 AM

Just watched it again, it was the first carry of the 2nd quarter where Priest broke the Mike Rucker tackle and turned it for an 9 yard gain. Maas didn't drop an F bomb at all.

Edit: had to fix my ****ing grammar.

Swanman 09-20-2004 09:56 AM

I don't know about the FCC fining Fox for Maas dropping the F-bomb, but they should definitely be fined for hiring a color commentator with the IQ of a mentally reeruned adolescent chipmunk.

jcroft 09-20-2004 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny
Just watched it again, it was the first carry of the 2nd quarter where Priest broke the tackle and turned it for an 8 yard game. Maas didn't drop an F bomb at all.

He ****ing should have.

Ultra Peanut 09-20-2004 10:00 AM

I ****ing deleted that woeful ****ing performance as soon as it ****ing ended.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 10:05 AM

Quote:

Just watched it again, it was the first carry of the 2nd quarter where Priest broke the Mike Rucker tackle and turned it for an 9 yard gain. Maas didn't drop an F bomb at all.

Edit: had to fix my ****ing grammar.

You watch the network affiliate broadcast or the DirecTV one?

It was clearly an F-bomb on DirecTV's version.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman
I don't know about the FCC fining Fox for Maas dropping the F-bomb, but they should definitely be fined for hiring a color commentator with the IQ of a mentally reeruned adolescent chipmunk.

Is there a significant IQ difference in a reeruned adolescent chipmunk and, say, a fully mature reeruned chipmunk?

jcroft 09-20-2004 10:06 AM

Quote:

You watch the network affiliate broadcast or the DirecTV one?

It was clearly an F-bomb on DirecTV's version.

I watched network affiliate. I wonder if there a x-second delay on network that doesn't apply to DirecTV?

ZootedGranny 09-20-2004 10:08 AM

I watched the network affiliate broadcast.

Swanman 09-20-2004 10:09 AM

Quote:

Is there a significant IQ difference in a reeruned adolescent chipmunk and, say, a fully mature reeruned chipmunk?

No, but a fully mature reeruned chipmunk can legally drink and gamble, which has to count for something.

StcChief 09-20-2004 10:09 AM

I don't know what game he was at...

Everybody at the stadium Thought HE WAS NOT DOWN.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 10:14 AM

Quote:

I watched the network affiliate broadcast.

Someone who has the ****ing thing Tivo'd need to ****ing step up and post a ****ing clip. Bob Dole doesn't have the ****ing time to find the VCR, hook the ****ing thing up, move the ****ing game over to tape, then ****ing convert the thing back to digital so he can ****ing prove that he's not completely ****ing delusional. (Only partially ****ing delusional.)

InChiefsHeaven 09-20-2004 10:29 AM

Double ****...

ROYC75 09-20-2004 10:29 AM

Well, I have that ****ing piss poor display of football players and commentators.

BTW, I didn't hear the ****ing comment to start with cause the damn ****ing kids we fighting amoungst themselves for the ****ing piss poor call of the ****ing piss poor players that were ****ing playing.

But give me some ****ing time to find the ****ing play in question and I will get back to all of you fine ****ing people .

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 10:31 AM

Even if Bob Dole is ****ing wrong, this ****ing thread has been some pretty ****ing good therapy.

ROYC75 09-20-2004 10:36 AM

I got III ****ing around looking for the ****ing thing, but what ****ing qtr was it ?

JimNasium 09-20-2004 10:37 AM

What the **** is going on here?

ROYC75 09-20-2004 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
So, that one thread gave him some good ****ing advice, huh?

Bout time , hey ? Naw, I gave him a ****ing list of things I wanted done to take his sorry ****ing azz to KC again this weekend and all he has done was been seen ****ing around doing very little.

Upon looking over my shoulder at this ****ing thread he decided to **** around some more and find this ****ing comment.

ptlyon 09-20-2004 10:52 AM

This ****ing thread should go into the Hall of ****ing Fame Forum.

ROYC75 09-20-2004 10:55 AM

Ok, I have found the ****ing comment that Bob Dammned Dole thought he ****ing heard ................

He said, The whole stadium thought they had him stopped....... it wasn't a clear comment, but I was able to make it out clearly .

So Bob Dammned Dole is ****ing hearing ****ing comments with his ****ing ears.

Now since we have this ****ing senario cleared up, I want to add that this has been a fine ****ing good time spending with you fine ****ing people about a fine ****ing comment !

****ing carry on !

ROFL

royr17 09-20-2004 11:00 AM

Yea i found the ****ing part, That was a good ****ing run for a terrible ****ing game.

Also the ****ing refs should be ashame of thereselves for calling Gonzo down on contact on that ****ing pass reception that he could've taken the ****ing house.

Lets hope we beat the **** out of those ****ing Houston Texans.

Go Chiefs beat the **** out of the texans.

THIS SEASON ISN'T ****ING OVER YET TALKING CAN !!!

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 12:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bob Dole doesn't know what the **** you ****ers are listening to, but Bob Dole took the time to ****ing go back and record the ****ing thing, and it's as clear as the ****ing nose on Bob Dole's face.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 12:39 PM

C'mon you ****ing chickenshit naysayers! Where the **** are you now that Bob Dole ****ing proved you were ****ing wrong?

Huh? C'mon. ****ing bring it you ****ing ****ers!

jcroft 09-20-2004 12:45 PM

****. That is ****ing obvious. I mean it's right ****ing there, it just ****ing jumps out at you. I don't know how the **** I didn't hear this the first ****ing time, but I give you ****ing props, Dole. You ****ing proved us all wrong. ****.

ROYC75 09-20-2004 12:45 PM

I think Bob Damned Dole had to many ****ing beers when he heard that ****ing comment . The ****ing comment was mumbled a bit, it wasn't a broadcast alteration but rather a ****ing twit mumbling about a ****ing comment.

I suggest Bob Damned Dole relisten to the ****ing comment in question and come back to the fine ****ing people on this fine ****ing BB we call our ****ing home and tell us again what the **** Bob Damned Dole ****ing heard on his ****ing TV.

Cause some of us really wanna ****ing know the ****ing truth !

ROYC75 09-20-2004 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcroft
****. That is ****ing obvious. I mean it's right ****ing there, it just ****ing jumps out at you. I don't know how the **** I didn't hear this the first ****ing time, but I give you ****ing props, Dole. You ****ing proved us all wrong. ****.

Oh ****, now you done went of the ****ing deep end with Mr Pineapple !

It's mumbled, but its clear enough to make out . :thumb:

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
I think Bob Damned Dole had to many ****ing beers when he heard that ****ing comment . The ****ing comment was mumbled a bit, it wasn't a broadcast alteration but rather a ****ing twit mumbling about a ****ing comment.

I suggest Bob Damned Dole relisten to the ****ing comment in question and come back to the fine ****ing people on this fine ****ing BB we call our ****ing home and tell us again what the **** Bob Damned Dole ****ing heard on his ****ing TV.

Cause some of us really wanna ****ing know the ****ing truth !

Bob Dole hooked a ****ing mic up to the ****ing laptop, placed it right in front of the ****ing center channel speaker, ****ing captured it in ****ing WAV format and ****ing compressed it so even the ****ing dialup users could ****ing listen. What the **** more do you ****ing want?

Listen to the ****ing MP3 for your ****ing self. If you still want to ****ing deny what he ****ing said, it's your ****ing choice.

InChiefsHeaven 09-20-2004 12:56 PM

****!! Bob ****ing damned Dole has way too ****ing much time on his ****ing hands...

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
****!! Bob ****ing damned Dole has way too ****ing much time on his ****ing hands...

You've ****ing got to be ****ing joking!?!

Bob Dole wasted his ****ing lunch hour trying to make sure his ****ing buds on ChiefsPlanet.com had the real ****ing story. Bob Dole sure as **** has plenty of other things he could ****ing do with his lunch hour.

****ing priorities.

ROYC75 09-20-2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

Bob Dole hooked a ****ing mic up to the ****ing laptop, placed it right in front of the ****ing center channel speaker, ****ing captured it in ****ing WAV format and ****ing compressed it so even the ****ing dialup users could ****ing listen. What the **** more do you ****ing want?

Listen to the ****ing MP3 for your ****ing self. If you still want to ****ing deny what he ****ing said, it's your ****ing choice.

Hmmmm.... must be the bad satelitte feed on your Direct TV ROFL

I do have bad ****ing ears and could be ****ing wrong here. It is mumbled a bit and easy to be confused on what he might have said...... IMHO, he didn't say it.

Where is this MP3 you speak of ?

ROYC75 09-20-2004 01:10 PM

Man, I think it ****ing fantastic that Bob Damned Dole took the ****ing time to find this ****ing comment to share with his ****ing buds at the planet.

You rock Bob, my ****ing hat is off to you !

Besides, I still think you are ****ing wrong ! ROFL

ROYC75 09-20-2004 01:11 PM

OK, I'm off to hear this agin......... with bad ****ing ears !

ROYC75 09-20-2004 01:34 PM

OK, again I listen to it, it is mumbled a bit, but it says nothing about ****ing.....

It says, " the whole stadium thought he was down " ...prior to saying this, he was laughing about the coment from the other announcer about being down.

There was no " ing " on the coment.... the word thoughtkinda sounded like a k on the end it..... But that doesn't make sense....The whole stadium fuck he was down ?

The word was ... was clear and immediatley behind the word in question.... thought or fuck.

OK, this is my story, I'm ****ing sticking to it. :thumb:

Bob might be able to fine tune the comment better, I dunno, I just don't hear it that way on my tape.

Doesn't matter who is ****ing right or who is ****ing wrong, this thread has turned into one big ****ing cluster ****. ROFL

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 01:35 PM

Quote:

I'm sure Bob Dole would've much rather spent his ****ing lunch hour shopping at the ****ing mall. Wouldn't you have, Bob?

Oh **** yes.

Now Bob Dole gets to go ****ing fight with the ****heads of the mall's <b>after</b> work crowd, which is oh-so-****ing-much-better.

Whoever ****ing invented the mall better hope they are ****ing dead, because Bob Dole is liable to be pretty ****ing cranky by around 7pm this ****ing evening.

****. ****ity **** **** ****.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 01:37 PM

Here's your ****ing answer, Roy:

Kentucky is full of ****ing censorship.

Here's the ****ing recording from the ****ing broadcast heard in Texas.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...chmentid=31752

Swanman 09-20-2004 01:39 PM

Quote:

****. ****ity **** **** ****.

You ****ing forgot a few of my ****ing favorites:

Jesus ****ing **** ****
C**kmother****ingsucker
S**t****

and

**** a ****ing duck

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 01:46 PM

And the ever-popular:

Eli Manning in a ****ing chicken basket, Bob Dole is on the ****ing moon.

Swanman 09-20-2004 01:52 PM

Quote:

And the ever-popular:

Eli Manning in a ****ing chicken basket, Bob Dole is on the ****ing moon.

How about:

Holy ****, Eli Manny just got ****ing killed!!!

http://www.collabomusic.com/eagles/ouch.html

ptlyon 09-20-2004 01:54 PM

This is an out****ingstanding thread

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 02:31 PM

No ****ing way that Bob Dole let's this fall off the ****ing front page before the ****ing doubters and ****ing censorship victims admit that they were ****ing wrong to doubt Bob_****ing_Dole.

Swanman 09-20-2004 02:34 PM

Keep ****ing doubting this ****ing thread

ChiefsFanatic 09-20-2004 02:38 PM

****ing peer pressure. I ****ing hate it. I feel like if I don't type **** I won't be in the ****ing popular posters clique.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic
****ing peer pressure. I ****ing hate it. I feel like if I don't type **** I won't be in the ****ing popular posters clique.

It's got not a ****ing thing to do with being a ****ing member of a clique, and every****ingthing to do with getting the ****ing TRUTH out there for all to hear with their own ****ing ears.

Don't let those network censors ****ing win! Spread the ****ing true word as it was ****ing broadcast in Texas!

ROYC75 09-20-2004 02:44 PM

Quote:

Here's your ****ing answer, Roy:

Kentucky is full of ****ing censorship.

Here's the ****ing recording from the ****ing broadcast heard in Texas.

LOL ......... that's alot of work for a ****ing comment ! :hmmm:

I applaud your efforts ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now I wonder if this ****ing thread will die ? We can't , it can't , no ****ing way !

ChiefsFanatic 09-20-2004 02:53 PM

Quote:

So, I was walking down the street with Carl Peterson. I saw a really hot broad wearing a Chiefs t-shirt. I said, "Boy, I'd like to fuck her!" Carl said, "Out of what?"

That is ****ing hilarious.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic
That is ****ing hilarious.

**** that.

It would be even more ****ing hilarious if it weren't a ****ing true story.

David. 09-20-2004 03:07 PM

HEY! watch your mouthes

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David.
HEY! watch your mouthes

Who the **** <b>ARE</b> you?

You sure as **** aren't the boss of Bob_****ing_Dole. You can ****ing take that info to the ****ing bank!

****ing little ****tard, jumping in the middle of a ****ing adult conversation. Don't ****ing make Bob Dole ****ing angry.

David. 09-20-2004 03:26 PM

Quote:

No ****ing kidding! What the ****. The world is ****ing ending right ****ing here, and this ****in' **** is worried about our ****in' language??!!?!?!

ROFL

David. 09-20-2004 03:26 PM

I'm gonna pretend that **** stands for beef.

no reason.

David. 09-20-2004 03:27 PM

OOOH no, make that "poop"

David. 09-20-2004 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_pooping_Dole
Who the poop<b>ARE</b> you?

You sure as poop aren't the boss of Bob_Pooping_Dole. You can pooping take that info to the pooping bank!

pooping little pooptard, jumping in the middle of a pooping adult conversation. Don't pooping make Bob Dole pooping angry.

ROFL that's hilarious to me.

Swanman 09-20-2004 03:28 PM

Quote:

No, it's ****ing poop. Get it ****ing right.

ROYC75 09-20-2004 03:28 PM

With so much ****ing going on here you would think this is a ****ing whorehouse.....

OK, which one of you pluggers is John ****ing Holmes ?

David. 09-20-2004 03:30 PM

Quote:

and it goes PERFECT with Bob Dole's user-title :)

*there does THAT make sense?

ROYC75 09-20-2004 03:30 PM

Quote:

I'm gonna pretend that **** stands for beef.

no reason.

Beef ? Oh yeah, like it 's for ****ing dinner, not around this ****fest group .

David. 09-20-2004 03:32 PM

ok I give up "****

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 03:34 PM

Quote:

and it goes PERFECT with your user-title :)

****, dude. Stop ****ing talking to yourself.

Get some ****ing professional help.

David. 09-20-2004 03:36 PM

Quote:

who's bob talking to?

I donno dude, I think he's gone off the ****ing deepend

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 03:38 PM

Everyone stop ****ing wasting time in this ****ed up thread and post some more topics about Holmes ****ing injury status.

Chop ****ing chop, mother****ers!

ExtremeChief 09-20-2004 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_****ing_Dole

Everyone stop ****ing wasting time in this ****ed up thread and post some more topics about Holmes ****ing injury status.

Chop ****ing chop, mother****ers!

Seriously, Bob... shut the **** up. You gray ****ing haired ****wad.

ChiefsFanatic 09-20-2004 04:29 PM

This ****ing thread should be in the in the ****ing Hall of ****ing Classics.

David. 09-20-2004 04:31 PM

pft **** this thread right in it's ****ing mouth.

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 06:01 PM

Oh **** no. There are miles and miles to go and plenty of ****s before we get there.

Inspector 09-20-2004 07:34 PM

I listened to KCFX.

I mean, I listened to ****ing KCFX.

Ultra Peanut 09-20-2004 08:06 PM

Quote:

Click here and ****ing listen for yourself.
You ****ing scamp!

Demonpenz 09-20-2004 08:18 PM

ROYC75 09-20-2004 08:23 PM

You mean this ****ing thread is still on the front page..........

All of this because of what he thought he ****ing heard..... Bob ****ing Dole can get anybody to respond to a damn ****ing thread... he's a ****ing spammer !

Un****ing believable .

BTA, keep ****ing doubting Bob ****ing Dole !

Garcia Bronco 09-20-2004 08:31 PM

What I want to know is how the FCC can fine anyone or impose any laws since it's not an elected body of government recognized by the Constitution of The United States of America?

Bob Dole 09-21-2004 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco
What I want to know is how the FCC can fine anyone or impose any laws since it's not an elected body of government recognized by the Constitution of The United States of America?

Any ****ing organization that can be recognized by its ****ing acronym can do any ****ing thing it wants.

Bob Dole is pretty ****ing sure it's written in a ****ing amendment somewhere.