ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Score Has Been Evened.......For Now. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=63346)

stevieray 07-04-2003 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bwana
Uh-Oh:shake: The little meth monkeys are at it again. Time for another shot over the bow. :bang:

meth monkeys....:LOL:

Talisman 07-04-2003 05:22 PM

Quote:

Uh-Oh:shake: The little meth monkeys are at it again. Time for another shot over the bow. :bang:
You tell them Bwana's coming. And hell's coming with him!

Bwana 07-04-2003 05:23 PM

SCORE!! %(/ All I could hear was "Oh FU*K Man!! What the hell was that!!?"ROFL This could get entertaining. The great thing about this ammo is the fact that is no louder than a BB gun when it goes off.....stealth when it leaves the shotgun.:toast:

Skip Towne 07-04-2003 05:43 PM

Do they look like a normal shotgun shell? What gauge?

Talisman 07-04-2003 05:44 PM

Quote:

SCORE!! %(/ All I could hear was "Oh FU*K Man!! What the hell was that!!?"ROFL This could get entertaining. The great thing about this ammo is the fact that is no louder than a BB gun when it goes off.....stealth when it leaves the shotgun.:toast:
ROFL

Next thing you know you'll be sniping them from a tree in full camo screaming "Superfly, do or die!"

Frazod 07-04-2003 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Talisman

You tell them Bwana's coming. And hell's coming with him!

:LOL:

Nice Tombstone reference! :D

LVNHACK 07-04-2003 06:08 PM

this is some funny shit...........................ROFL

Bwana 07-04-2003 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Skip Towne
Do they look like a normal shotgun shell? What gauge?
They do with the exception of no brass on the bottom and all plastic cases. They are 12 gauge rounds. No more bottle rockets from the dirt bags, but the music is gettin glouder and they are getting liquored up. Could be an interesting night. My wife saw my 12 gauge and shells out and stated "I won't even ask" ROFL

If worse comes to worse, I have a great vantage point from the top of my shop.:bang:

Talisman 07-04-2003 07:47 PM

Quote:

They do with the exception of no brass on the bottom and all plastic cases. They are 12 gauge rounds. No more bottle rockets from the dirt bags, but the music is gettin glouder and they are getting liquored up. Could be an interesting night. My wife saw my 12 gauge and shells out and stated "I won't even ask" ROFL

If worse comes to worse, I have a great vantage point from the top of my shop.:bang:

:LOL: Classic.

You need to get them on video when you shoot one of those bad boys over there. Get some cash from Funniest Home Videos.

WilliamTheIrish 07-04-2003 08:00 PM

Bird bombs are the shit....

..... I love 'em.

True story. Three years ago today (4th of July), I'm working in an ER in Topeka, Ks when a guy walks in and shows his hand. Well, it used to be his hand.
Seems the poor city sap had some bird bombs. Only they were more of the home made variety. He had somehow rigged them with fuses. City dumbass lit one whilst carrying the other in his opposite hand. Sure enough, a spark flies from the lit fuse and ignites the other bomb.

He had it wrapped in paper towels. Blew his right hand to bits. He was nicknamed 'lefty' from that day forward.

If you run out of bird bombs there is also the Drano bomb.

Loud as hell.

When I was a kid my neighbors thought I was a mad scientist.

jettio 07-04-2003 08:00 PM

I am not quite understanding the deterrent effect against bottle rockets at your house, if they do not know that you are the one firing the bird bombs.

Maybe you should just screw with people for the pleasure it brings you instead of acting as if there is some justification for it.

Sounds like a fool's paradise.

BigMeatballDave 07-04-2003 08:04 PM

Re: Bird bombs are the shit....

Quote:

Originally posted by WilliamTheIrish

If you run out of bird bombs there is also the Drano bomb.

Loud as hell.

When I was a kid my neighbors thought I was a mad scientist.

You mix that with bits of aluminum foil in a 2-litre bottle...right?

WilliamTheIrish 07-04-2003 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BigChiefDave
You mix that with bits of aluminum foil in a 2-litre bottle...right?

.... Dunno, John Ashcroft may be listening.;)

Logical 07-04-2003 08:13 PM

Top notch solution Bwana.

You did the place proud, highly innovative!:LOL:

Logical 07-04-2003 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jettio
I am not quite understanding the deterrent effect against bottle rockets at your house, if they do not know that you are the one firing the bird bombs.

Maybe you should just screw with people for the pleasure it brings you instead of acting as if there is some justification for it.

Sounds like a fool's paradise.

:rolleyes: