ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   EDIT: Sean Taylor shot, has died (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175368)

Chiefs_5627 11-26-2007 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Mcan will soon be along to indicate that Shawn Taylor's unecessary bleeding was traumatic to the shooter and jettio will volunteer to file the suit against Taylor's estate.

Its too bad his redneck neighbor didn't shoot those Theives in the yard, before they committed this crime, right....

ROFL

StcChief 11-26-2007 12:32 PM

Profootball player and doesn't have an alarm system....

he's a target with jewelry, cash, toys.

BIG_DADDY 11-26-2007 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StcChief
Profootball player and doesn't have an alarm system....

he's a target with jewelry, cash, toys.

He should have a least had a good dog.

Iowanian 11-26-2007 12:47 PM

Or night scope.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-26-2007 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohninGpt
Yeah, think of the plumbing in your house. If the water line going to your downstairs bathroom (leg) is broken, what kind of water pressure will you have in your upstairs shower (brain)?

Everybody knows anytime you get shot below the waist you should immediately stand on your head until help arrives!

Demonpenz 11-26-2007 12:58 PM

If I was him I would start carrying a gun

Rain Man 11-26-2007 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I suspect there is.

Are we the only two who aren't buying into the "armed intruder" theory? Sean Taylor doesn't exactly have a reputation for being a standup guy. If it was Mark Brunell or Chris Samuels or Ladell Betts, I would probably buy the intruder theory. With Sean Taylor, I'm more likely to suspect a drug deal gone bad or that he accidentally shot himself while pistol-whipping someone.

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-26-2007 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Anyone else think there may be more to this story than is being told?

Latest report is that his girlfriend tried to shoot him in the nuts after she caught him having an affair.

Easy 6 11-26-2007 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
Artery: carries blood away from heart:

Vein: Carries blood back to the heart.

And yes, you can lose you life quickly in the event of femoral artery dissection.

Whatever Doc.

Ultra Peanut 11-26-2007 01:09 PM

Jesus Christ.

Rain Man 11-26-2007 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
Jesus Christ.

Actually, he has an airtight alibi.

stumppy 11-26-2007 01:15 PM

I don't buy the burglary story.

He's lucky to be alive. A childhood friend of mine accidentally got shot in the leg. It hit his femoral artery. He was about 40 miles from the nearest hospital and it took about 20 minutes for the EMT's to get there. He was dead by the time they loaded him in the ambulance.

Demonpenz 11-26-2007 01:16 PM

there is an episode of "24" and it is also in someone's sig where Jack buaer is grilling a husband and wife and instead of shooting the wifes head off he goes right for the womans artery in her leg leaving the husband to watch his wife blead out.

Wa-Z 11-26-2007 02:00 PM

Sad news...can he play football again if he recovers?

'Hamas' Jenkins 11-26-2007 02:09 PM

There exists a situation where he has both been an asshole in the past and was a totally innocent victim here.

I know it's hard for some people to disassociate from their preconceived notions that bad things can happen to shitty people at times, but, such is life.