ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Teaser trailer for new Halloween movie (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165338)

Al Bundy 07-02-2007 11:36 AM

Teaser trailer for new Halloween movie

Zombie's Halloween

chagrin 07-03-2007 05:35 AM

Awesome, I am very interested to see his take on the inner workings of Michael Myers (sp?)

The Red Sea 07-03-2007 07:44 AM

Hmmm it does seem to go back to the original concept & feel in the trailer.
If done right I'd also like to see the story of how Myers became what ..he becomes...what a sweet child he probably was.

However the halloween 3 I think it was with the dumb ass Mask/brainwashing concept left Such a bad tase in my mouth only anti-freeze could get rid of it.

I can still hear that stupid music & comercial played on the tv to get the kids to put the mask on & then as a result be brainwashed.

Anyhow this next movie does look very kool..I just need to look past many of the sequels to enjoy it is all.

If you forgot just how bad Halloween III was just read below.

Halloween III, Season of the Witch (1983)
Catastrophic non-sequel with no Donald Pleasence, no Jamie Lee Curtis, no Haddonfield, Illinois, and no slasher. Producer Moustapha Akkad was trying to save the franchise after the B-movie retirement of Curtis, but this lame "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" rip-off just annoyed the faithful. Dan O'Herlihy is an evil small-town businessman who owns a Halloween mask factory run by motorized bionic dead people. He's rigging all his masks with detonators, so that every kid in America will get his head squished into Jello* on Halloween night when O'Herlihy uses a TV signal to laser their eyes out of their sockets. On the "test subject," a child gets the eye- removal treatment, and then bugs crawl out of his mouth and rattlesnakes start crawling out of the insides of his body and eating his parents.
The gore quotient is moderated by the fact that all the victims, though they appear to be human, are mere robots,
but we still have a power drill through the ear,
zombies,
fingers through the eyeballs,
exploding cars,
drunk who gets his head ripped off,
fat woman lasered to death,
big mass-death scene for the zombies,
and brief nudity by the foxy Stacey Nelkin in the female lead.
Twenty-four dead bodies.
Two stars.

The Franchise 07-03-2007 12:16 PM

I'm definitely going to see this movie in the theatres when it comes out.

I wish Rob Zombie would do more of these with all the older horror flicks; Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street.....

chagrin 07-03-2007 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Red Sea
Hmmm it does seem to go back to the original concept & feel in the trailer.
If done right I'd also like to see the story of how Myers became what ..he becomes...what a sweet child he probably was.

That's what Zombie is doing, telling Michael's story, kinda how he became what is is and how/why.

Sure-Oz 07-03-2007 12:33 PM

Looks intersting, ill likely see it