ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Must've been a slow evening... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140175)

luv 05-03-2006 12:03 AM

Must've been a slow evening...

That, or I'm just seeing stars. Is the room spinning?

alanm 05-03-2006 12:05 AM

Were you drinking at work again? :p

luv 05-03-2006 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm
Were you drinking at work again? :p

SHHHHHHH!!!!!!

greg63 05-03-2006 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
That, or I'm just seeing stars. Is the room spinning?

…Catatonic.

tk13 05-03-2006 12:12 AM

Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto, for helping me escape JUST WHEN I NEEDED TO! THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

luv 05-03-2006 12:17 AM

I've gotten into a routine as of late. I get home from work, vote for some people on the CP Madness threads, look at people's dates, and then either lurk or post stupid stuff. There's no Madness threads, the mystery date thread is close to the bottom of page two, and I'm already posting stupid stuff. I feel like I'm in some kind of alternate universe. WHERE'S MY COMFORT ZONE!?!?!?

Bugeater 05-03-2006 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I've gotten into a routine as of late. I get home from work, vote for some people on the CP Madness threads, look at people's dates, and then either lurk or post stupid stuff. There's no Madness threads, the mystery date thread is close to the bottom of page two, and I'm already posting stupid stuff. I feel like I'm in some kind of alternate universe. WHERE'S MY COMFORT ZONE!?!?!?

The Planet has gone to hell since GoChiefs left.

greg63 05-03-2006 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater

ROFLROFLROFL

Hey, but I'm staying!

luv 05-03-2006 12:22 AM

Quote:

That skeleton has got to be hurting that poor girl's back. And isn't a skeleton doing that kind of pointless?

Bugeater 05-03-2006 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
That skeleton has got to be hurting that poor girl's back. And isn't a skeleton doing that kind of pointless?

Looks like he's having fun to me. :)

alanm 05-03-2006 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

You have a comfort zone?
I just come here to goof off. :)

luv 05-03-2006 12:27 AM

Quote:

Looks like he's having fun to me. :)

That reminds me. I have to go pick up my next few months worth of birth control this week.

luv 05-03-2006 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm
You have a comfort zone?
I just come here to goof off. :)

Well, yeah, that too.

chefsos 05-03-2006 01:45 AM

I wanted to post this, but it didn't seem to warrant a new thread, so I'll just hitch a ride on yours, Luv. :)

I'm gonna be a grandfather (again) in, I'm guessing, 3 to 4 hours. This'll be the 4th one (ages 5, 2, 4 months and brand schpankity new), 2 from each of my two youngest daughters. I'm jazzed about it.

May 3 has been the date of the planned C-section for some time now (although I would have bet good money she would never hang on that long. This is a big, big baby), and the appointment is set for 5:30AM so I'll be preparing to head to the hospital in about an hour. Yippee!

CHENZ A! 05-03-2006 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsos
I wanted to post this, but it didn't seem to warrant a new thread, so I'll just hitch a ride on yours, Luv. :)

I'm gonna be a grandfather (again) in, I'm guessing, 3 to 4 hours. This'll be the 4th one (ages 5, 2, 4 months and brand schpankity new), 2 from each of my two youngest daughters. I'm jazzed about it.

May 3 has been the date of the planned C-section for some time now (although I would have bet good money she would never hang on that long. This is a big, big baby), and the appointment is set for 5:30AM so I'll be preparing to head to the hospital in about an hour. Yippee!

Yo, sincerely, congrats :clap: from a stranger who hopes that fatherhood(or grandfatherhood) is a long ways off for me. Can you get a Chiefs jumper for a newborn?