ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Justified (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=224875)

Mav 02-28-2014 10:15 PM

I personally don't have a problem with the way Art is treating Raylan right now.

I like the little mind games being played between Alison, and the Crowe lady.

Both are extremely hot. Both are actually bad, in completely different ways. Lawyer lady bends the law to keep her law breaking family clear to continue law breaking, while the Social services worker breaks the law on the regular.

Intriguing bit of opposition.

I just cant stand Danny Crowe. Dude is the creepiest of Creeps.

And what can I say. Boyd is just BOYD. Good to finally see Johnny die.

Pitt Gorilla 03-04-2014 12:50 PM

I really liked the episode, beginning to end. Ready for another hour.

OmahaChief 03-05-2014 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 10466342)
I really liked the episode, beginning to end. Ready for another hour.

I did as well. Need more badass Raylan though. Been a while since he has had to pull on someone.

jwazzie 03-05-2014 12:31 PM

I still don't trust the SRS lady. I think she is up to something. I would love to see Ava shank somebody in prison and turn evil. Show is picking up steam!

Mav 03-06-2014 07:35 AM

ftr. Not sure what it is, but Wendy is hot as ****.

Dug the episode. What a ****ed up child hood kendall has going on.

Grows up thinking that his mother, is his sister, and that his uncle, is his brother. Jesus. Id be looking for the closest shot gun I could find so I could suck on the end of it.

Meh, and seeing Alison break it off with Raylan, didn't bother me like I thought it would. Not sure why she did it, maybe she senses what I sensed, which was that Raylan has caught feelings for the Crowe lady.

Its an upgrade. I must admit, I have been an Amy Smart fan since Varsity Blues, but, she done been one upped by Wendy.

keg in kc 03-06-2014 08:07 AM

I'm having a hard time not fast-fowarding through all the scenes with Ava in prison.

Mav 03-06-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10469473)
I'm having a hard time not fast-fowarding through all the scenes with Ava in prison.

that actually is a good point. Its kind of an irrelevant useless time user to me.

Direckshun 03-06-2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Really? Just felt like it took a promising turn.

keg in kc 03-07-2014 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10470093)
Really? Just felt like it took a promising turn.

The last part was good (and no, I don't mean the nudity). All the woman as god prophesizing during the rest of the ep just puts me to sleep.

For me, the whole prison thing has felt detached from the rest of the series. Having her connected back with boyd and the goings on outside the prison with the drug pipeline might help with that. It's just felt like the episodes grind to a halt every time they cut to her, to this point.

cardken2 03-11-2014 12:30 PM

Yeah the Amy Smart character has played out but would have liked to seen her in that Bikini before she left. And Wendy is Hawt!

jwazzie 03-11-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Yeah, but Arlo was the same to me last season, but that turn out to be a jaw dropping ending. I think we will see something similar that will set off Boyd even more.

jwazzie 03-11-2014 12:46 PM

Plus, tonight, I am excited to see what Boyd has planned for the Crowes! Good to have a henchman that speaks Spanish!

Chiefnj2 03-12-2014 07:16 AM

Excellent episode last night.

jwazzie 03-12-2014 10:16 AM

Ava and Boyd didn't look good, which is great!
Kendall may go nuts.
Dewey IS nuts now!
Can't wait for next week.

I am telling you that this is leading to a Boyd v. Raylan last season.

ohiobronco2 03-18-2014 08:56 PM

That was awesome