ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft "Not "Worth" The #1 Pick??? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268148)

Pasta Little Brioni 12-29-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9249897)
ROFL

Why am I feeding the troll? Oh well.

Jamarcus Russell and Geno Smith have 1 thing in common: the color of their skin. Other than that, nice try.

It's the same goober that compared him to Leftwich. Mults are a no-no.

Crush 12-29-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VONDOOM (Post 9249888)
I hope you guys draft Geno Smith. He has Jamarcus Russell written all over him.

Go **** yourself Knowmo.

OnTheWarpath15 12-29-2012 07:17 PM

It's not Knowmo, it's that Raiders troll Autumn Wind, AKA October Fart.

VONDIPSHIT 12-29-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9249897)
ROFL

Why am I feeding the troll? Oh well.

Jamarcus Russell and Geno Smith have 1 thing in common: the color of their skin. Other than that, nice try.

I can only hope that the chiefs draft him. He would be a great target for Miller and Dumervil next year.

Tombstone RJ 12-29-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9249898)
Of course not. Just saying you need to make sure you do what you are supposed to. Let us worry about the normal draft class that exists this year and every other when Luck isn't involved.

fair enough.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-29-2012 07:18 PM

So, Fart made a mult impersonating Knowmo to bash the Chiefs...Clever girl

OnTheWarpath15 12-29-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9249919)
So, Fart made a mult impersonating Knowmo to bash the Chiefs...Clever girl

What a miserable existence one must lead to be a Raiders fan and create a Broncos fan mult to troll a message board.

Chiefs=Champions 12-29-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9249873)
lol, ok losers.

Losing our way to the number one overall pick! don't **** this up for us ok!?

Pasta Little Brioni 12-29-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9249929)
What a miserable existence one must lead to be a Raiders fan and create a Broncos fan mult to troll a message board.

ROFL That's our Fart

Chiefs=Champions 12-29-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VONDOOM (Post 9249914)
I can only hope that the chiefs draft him. He would be a great target for Miller and Dumervil next year.

Pryor going to complete a pass tomorrow?

Tombstone RJ 12-29-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 9249934)
Losing our way to the number one overall pick! don't **** this up for us ok!?

ok

Pasta Little Brioni 12-29-2012 07:49 PM

Too bad for Miami in 08 that there was no QB worth the number one pick available. I bet they are sooo thrilled they didn't "reach" on Matt Ryan.

CoMoChief 12-29-2012 07:54 PM

It's not a bad year for the #1 pick?

That's a pretty dumb thing to say. I doubt there are many teams out there who'd be willing to trade for our #1 pick. It's going to be hard to trade down this season, if that's in their (Chiefs) plans. Personally I think it's going to be a 2009ish type of first round.

Personally I hope Geno tears it up at the combine and ends up being the guy we draft. I didn't like what I saw in today's bowl game. Partially due to the horrible game plan, that coaching staff should all be fired for the way they coached the game. It was bad conditions out but that's not an excuse. It can get really shitty in KC in late November and December. His throws weren't very spot on, and most of them were short throws.

Geno was kicking ass at the beginning of the season...but then kinda tailed off a little at the halfway point. WVU's defense was absolutely terrible this season. So that didn't help him in terms of wins/losses. Either way Geno's better than anything we have now at this point..but is it worth the #1 pick? I guess that depends if we get a good X's and O's coach that can make this offense score some points instead of the stooges we currently have now.

RINGLEADER 12-29-2012 09:37 PM

Was Russell Wilson worth a #1 pick? How about Tom Brady?

None of the people claiming to know what a player is worth before he's played in the NFL know what they're talking about.

CoMoChief 12-29-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9250312)
Was Russell Wilson worth a #1 pick? How about Tom Brady?

None of the people claiming to know what a player is worth before he's played in the NFL know what they're talking about.

Well here's what we all do know....if the Chiefs DON'T take a QB w/ the first overall pick....people will be marching to Arrowhead w/ pitchforks.