ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football AFCW: Week 11 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278493)

LoneWolf 11-11-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10179340)
Getting fat on bad defenses is sorta like getting fat by facing bad offenses and third string qb's. Fact: Chiefs have had every single bounce go their way. Fact: This will change. Fact: Broncos have had more injuries than any other team in the league: Fact: Broncos will only get better on defense. Fact: Broncos are the better team. Fact: You are a an idiot and a douchebag.

Fact: You don't know what a fact is.

Bowser 11-11-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179415)
Jamaal hasn't had big rushing days this year because of the blocking scheme/offensive philosophy Reid brought to your team. He's too stubborn to change his ways so I think a 250 yard game by Charles is highly unlikely.

And our special teams coverage has been pretty damned good. I think a return by Dante Hall Lite is also highly unlikely.

And Jamaal is on pace for 2,000+ all purpose yards. I'm good with Reid's scheme.

digger 11-11-2013 09:35 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278503

ThaVirus 11-11-2013 09:40 PM

That little shit Trindon Holliday is more likely to fumble the ball than he is to score a TD.

Quesadilla Joe 11-11-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10179443)
And our special teams coverage has been pretty damned good. I think a return by Dante Hall Lite is also highly unlikely.

And Jamaal is on pace for 2,000+ all purpose yards. I'm good with Reid's scheme.

You let McKelvin take one to the house the last game you played LMAO

ThaVirus 11-11-2013 09:44 PM

Block in the back sprung it. Do you even pay attention?

RealSNR 11-11-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179379)
Even if the Chiefs defense plays the game of their lives, the Chiefs offense won't be able to put up enough points to keep us out of the game. Denver can put up 30 points in a blink of an eye and Trindon Holliday hasn't had a return TD in a while, he's due.

And I suppose you think his due payment is going to come facing a Dave Toub-coached special teams unit, don't you? LMAO

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10179292)
This isn't even a valid argument. We have had Miller out for six games, Woodyard out, Bailey out, Harris out, Inehacho out, Wolfe out. In short we have had massive injuries on the defense have totally impacted our defense. The Chiefs on the other hand have not had a single injury on the defense, have you even lost one starter for a game, no. Fact is this, the entire 9-0 start is a complete mirage, it is a combination of an easy schedule, incredible luck, and a lack of injuries. The Chiefs have been nothing but lucky the entire year and eventually things will even out and you wont get every single bounce or break going your way. The Chiefs have played as well as they possibly can, there is no next level, no way to improve for the Chiefs and you are barely 9-0, winning against mediocre teams by one or two points. The Broncos on the other hand have massive amounts of room to get better on defense, and they will. The Chiefs are a 100% fraud and they will be exposed, I think the Chiefs end up 12 and 4, possibly 11-5.

Bailey is washed up. Wolfe has been playing so has Woodward. Miller is a reerun and a cheater so don't involve him. There's no next level? That's false. You've won against these so called mediocre teams too. Stupid ****ing bronco trolls.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10179472)

Block in the back you stupid ****ing bastard!

Bowser 11-11-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Well Dante Jr. should have about four returns, especially if holding calls don't count like they did with McKelvin. Seeing as how the refs won't call anything against the Donks in Denver, they may not.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good LMAO moment, Knowmo.

Bowser 11-11-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10179487)
Block in the back you stupid ****ing bastard!

He knows that. He's just arrived at the trolling part of his night a little before schedule.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 10179292)
This isn't even a valid argument. We have had Miller out for six games, Woodyard out, Bailey out, Harris out, Inehacho out, Wolfe out. In short we have had massive injuries on the defense have totally impacted our defense. The Chiefs on the other hand have not had a single injury on the defense, have you even lost one starter for a game, no. Fact is this, the entire 9-0 start is a complete mirage, it is a combination of an easy schedule, incredible luck, and a lack of injuries. The Chiefs have been nothing but lucky the entire year and eventually things will even out and you wont get every single bounce or break going your way. The Chiefs have played as well as they possibly can, there is no next level, no way to improve for the Chiefs and you are barely 9-0, winning against mediocre teams by one or two points. The Broncos on the other hand have massive amounts of room to get better on defense, and they will. The Chiefs are a 100% fraud and they will be exposed, I think the Chiefs end up 12 and 4, possibly 11-5.

Lack of injuries? We had our starting TE out for a few weeks, were on our 4th TE, starting CB Flowers missed 2 games. Charles has blistered feet but plays though it.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

You can't possibly be this ****ing stup...oh wait yes you can. You're the worst. You're ****ing legally reeruned

Strongside 11-11-2013 09:53 PM

This thread is so full of donkey shit that I had to run to cabelas and buy a new set of waders.

Mother****erJones 11-11-2013 09:54 PM

Donk fans complain about injuries but don't mention their LT Clady. Ya you're all trolls! Stupid mouth breathing AIDS in the ass trolls