ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Grunhard: 80% of the Chief players hate LJ (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175879)

BigRedChief 12-03-2007 01:03 PM

Grunhard: 80% of the Chief players hate LJ

Grunny on 610 this am said 80% of the Chiefs players in the locker room hate LJ's guts, truly despise the guy.

So if Grunny knows what the hell he is talking about does it matter? Do you have to like the guy to put your own body on the line to block for him?

InChiefsHeaven 12-03-2007 01:07 PM

Grunny doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Pablo 12-03-2007 01:08 PM

Yeah...it certainly helps. Everyone loved Priest..we had a great line, but they genuinely liked blocking for that guy in the backfield.

LJ's pissy attitude has put him a place that's gonna be hard to crawl out of. And not to mention when it finally looked like he was coming around and developing some positive team chemistry..he gets hurt.

Demonpenz 12-03-2007 01:09 PM

is he back on 810?

Mr. Laz 12-03-2007 01:11 PM

could explain why our running game has seemed to improve ever since LJ got hurt.

FAX 12-03-2007 01:12 PM

Strong words. I wonder if they're factual.

FAX

Mr. Laz 12-03-2007 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by findthedr
If Kolby gets more yrds/rush than LJ next yr, and is a better pass blocker, than they cant keep him off the field.

wanna bet?

Chiefnj2 12-03-2007 01:12 PM

Isn't Grunny Peterson's lapdog? Wasn't there some interview a month or so ago when he completely kissed Herm and/or Carl's arse and then later said he was grateful to Peterson and won't ask tough questions, etc.

Sure-Oz 12-03-2007 01:15 PM

He also said Carl is on the chopping block and could be out after the season. so yeah if ku can get in the orange bowl the way they did maybe carl can get fired this year

FAX 12-03-2007 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2
Isn't Grunny Peterson's lapdog? Wasn't there some interview a month or so ago when he completely kissed Herm and/or Carl's arse and then later said he was grateful to Peterson and won't ask tough questions, etc.

His love for Carl is boundless. I have heard him defend Carl in the face of overwhelming facts, truth, justice, and the American way.

I'm not saying he didn't say it, but it would be shocking.

FAX

Eleazar 12-03-2007 01:16 PM

Not nearly the first time I have heard this.

I am starting to think we're going to wish we had turned him into a first round pick plus others when we had the chance.

Fish 12-03-2007 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
I am starting to think we're going to wish we had turned him into a first round pick plus others when we had the chance.

Yup

FAX 12-03-2007 01:18 PM

Quote:

Not nearly the first time I have heard this.

I'm wishing that already, Mr. Cochise. I was soundly trounced for suggesting that strategy during the off-season ... you know, save the money on LJ and invest in an offensive line. My internet ass still hurts some over that deal.

FAX

Mr. Laz 12-03-2007 01:19 PM

Quote:

I am starting to think we're going to wish we had turned him into a first round pickplus others when we had the chance.

too late

BIG_DADDY 12-03-2007 01:20 PM

No you don't have to like him to want to win. I always believe chemistry plays an important roll on any team your putting together though.