ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Getting teeth pulled (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=224987)

-King- 03-16-2010 12:35 PM

Getting teeth pulled

I just got my wisdom teeth pulled(all 4) and I was just wondering if anyone has done it before and if anyone has any advice. Right now, I'm just bleeding like hell no matter what. I tried drinking water, but my mouth is numb so it just ends up spilling on the floor. I haven't even tried to eat. So...any advice? Tips? Jokes to cheer me up?
Posted via Mobile Device

niblet 03-16-2010 12:36 PM

It's like pulling teeth, I tell ya.

phisherman 03-16-2010 12:39 PM

don't smoke or drink through a straw.

eat those vicodins they gave you and just sleep, sleep, sleep. i ate soup for a couple days.

Old Dog 03-16-2010 12:41 PM

My advice, don't do that....too late though I guess

MOhillbilly 03-16-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing (Post 6608213)
I just got my wisdom teeth pulled(all 4) and I was just wondering if anyone has done it before and if anyone has any advice. Right now, I'm just bleeding like hell no matter what. I tried drinking water, but my mouth is numb so it just ends up spilling on the floor. I haven't even tried to eat. So...any advice? Tips? Jokes to cheer me up?
Posted via Mobile Device

After i got mine pulled i smoked a joint,took a handfull of meds, and washed it down with a pint of jim beam.....for a week. Didnt phase me abit..gettin em pulled that is.

seclark 03-16-2010 12:44 PM

mine were impacted and had to be jackhammered out. don't remember anything til the next day. nitrous oxide ftw!
sec

mlyonsd 03-16-2010 12:45 PM

Eat soup for supper. Like chili.

seclark 03-16-2010 12:48 PM

got any stitches in your mouth?
sec

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-16-2010 12:50 PM

Mine were horizontally impacted. I woke up halfway through anesthesia and they gashed the inside of my mouth.

They hurt for a few days, but the worst was making the mistake of watching the Bourne Supremacy at the theater the day after.

Percocet+Paul Greenglass=FAIL.

Lonewolf Ed 03-16-2010 12:50 PM

I had all four of got mine out when I was 18 and they had to put me under since they were impacted. My jaw swelled up like a hamster hoarding seed for a couple of days. Ice cream and soup was about all I could eat, since it hurt to bite down on anything. I could eat cereal as long as I let the milk make it soggy. Also, try not to pull at the stitches. I found myself doing that since it felt like a bunch of celery strings caught between my teeth. I couldn't do any strenous exercise for a week, either, so I had to skip my martial arts classes. Just kick back and try to pass the time.

DMAC 03-16-2010 12:52 PM

Hey...Tom Hanks did it with a ****in ice skate and a rock.

Stop being a big pussy.

-King- 03-16-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 6608255)
got any stitches in your mouth?
sec

No, atleast I don't think so. I pretty much don't remember anything the doctor said to me. But I don't feel em right now so I guess not.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 03-16-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 6608266)
Hey...Tom Hanks did it with a ****in ice skate and a rock.

Stop being a big pussy.

ROFL ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze 03-16-2010 01:02 PM

whenI first read "Getting Teeth Pulled" i thought the Draft was on TV and i was missing it.

RealSNR 03-16-2010 01:03 PM

I only had one wisdom tooth. It was impacted, but the surgery wasn't that bad at all. I was able to go to a movie with some friends that night.