ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Why has Cassel Regressed since 2010? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264603)

milkman 10-03-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8973489)
The question is why is Cassel 2012 worse than 2010, not why doesn't Cassel throw for yards like a real QB.

Some people claim he was just as bad in 2010 than he is now. I disagree. The 27:7 proves it. He was a better game manager in 2010 with Weis than he is now when he has even better receiving weapons around him. The comparison is between the two Cassel's, not Cassel and other NFL QBs.

He hasn't regressed.

He played exactly the same against good defenses that could get any pressure then that he is playing now.

He simply didn't face as many defenses that could get a push.

And many of these "pressures" are his own fault because of his total lack of pocket awareness.

He consistently runs himself into pressure when he has a clean pocket to step up into.

milkman 10-03-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8973555)
The Chargers aren't crappy. The Falcons aren't crappy. The Bills' defensive line was good enough to ruin Cassel's shit.

It's not a coincidence that Cassel was "good enough" to help us beat the Saints.

And what happened in that game? The running game beasted. The defense beasted. Just like 2010.

Cassel's best games come against horrible football teams. Proven fact.

Have you looked at the PFF numbers from this last game?

If so, how many pressures and sacks were assigned to the O-Line, and to Cassel, according to them?

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8973604)
Have you looked at the PFF numbers from this last game?

If so, how many pressures and sacks were assigned to the O-Line, and to Cassel, according to them?

Cassel only got assigned a QB hit.

They assigned sacks to Winston and Gray.

SDG only had two sacks.

BigMeatballDave 10-03-2012 01:36 PM

Can we put the Weis excuse to bed, now?

Cassel's 'success' is attributed to facing shitty teams.

JC running over everyone certainly didn't hurt.

Same shit QB.

New World Order 10-03-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8972600)
He hasn't.

He has always played like dog shit against good teams, or when the Chiefs struggle to run the ball, or when the defense struggles.

That's the entire premise of The Declaration of Independence, MO.

Read it. Know it. Love it.

He is doing what he has always done.

The guy has been a sack of shit here outside of a handful of games in 2010, and a few in 2011 against utterly awful teams.

This.

Nothing has changed with Cassel, except the strength of schedule

Balloon Knot 10-03-2012 03:57 PM

Maybe having a new Offensive coordinator every year had something to do with it? Cassel's the man guys, he already has the record for most passing yards by a Chiefs QB in the first four games! What more do you want?! You just wait, he's going to have the game of his life against the ravens this weekend! You can quote me on it! Go chiefs an go Cassel!!! :arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow:

New World Order 10-03-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balloon (Post 8974237)
Maybe having a new Offensive coordinator every year had something to do with it? Cassel's the man guys, he already has the record for most passing yards by a Chiefs QB in the first four games! What more do you want?! You just wait, he's going to have the game of his life against the ravens this weekend! You can quote me on it! Go chiefs an go Cassel!!! :arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow:

I hope you take a direct hit today from an amtrak train

DaneMcCloud 10-03-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Just shut the **** up, Mult.

The Chiefs have been using the same exact system with the same exact terminology since Pioli was hired.

JFC.

TEX 10-03-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 8973767)
This.

Nothing has changed with Cassel, except the strength of schedule

He wasn't really all that at New England. It was more New England than Cassel.

Balloon Knot 10-03-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8974242)
Just shut the **** up, Mult.

The Chiefs have been using the same exact system with the same exact terminology since Pioli was hired.

JFC.

What is a mult?

BigMeatballDave 10-03-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

STOP TROLLING

Tribal Warfare 10-03-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/2Z4m4lnjxkY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SuperChief 10-03-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

http://static6.businessinsider.com/i...o-make-it-.jpg

Balloon Knot 10-03-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8974245)
STOP TROLLING

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ME A TROLL/MULT? (i don't even know what the hell a mult is) I just support our starting qb and want him to do well. i don't see how bashing him is going to help. Go chiefs and go cassel!

SuperChief 10-03-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balloon (Post 8974252)
WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ME A TROLL/MULT? (i don't even know what the hell a mult is) I just support our starting qb and want him to do well. i don't see how bashing him is going to help. Go chiefs and go cassel!

http://cdn.thesandtrap.com/0/04/0464...dont-even.jpeg