ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft So who won the draft? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272635)

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-29-2013 06:06 PM

If I heard correctly, Kiper did. He guessed 2 right in the 1st round, while McShay only got 1. Not to worry they'll keep their jobs and be quoted as the truth for seasons to come.

Chiefnj2 04-29-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9644405)
Exactly the way I look at it.
I'll be watching both teams this year in comparison.

The Jets have a bad offense. They didn't do anything to help prop up Sanchez or Smith. On one hand, yes they drafted good players, but on the other hand they didn't do much to improve the O.

saphojunkie 04-29-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9644475)
Losers:

Chiefs

They basically drafted potential backups with every single pick.

Fisher isn't guaranteed to beat out either Albert or Stephenson.

Kelce is going to have to beat out Moeaki and Fasano.

Davis is definitely a backup and who knows if he can even beat out guys like Grey and Droughn for even rotational time.

Sanders Commings is third down guy who we took because Berry can't cover anybody.

Kush and Catapano? Who the **** are these guys? You're telling me that all the really good football players end up at U of Cal Pennsylvania and Princeton? Jesus...

Johnson is the only guy in this entire draft who has any starting potential at all outside of Fisher. A bunch of special teamers at best.

Just because you haven't heard of them, doesn't mean they aren't any good.

hometeam 04-29-2013 06:29 PM

Rams

Deberg_1990 04-29-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9644324)
Normally there are 13 million threads discussing who had the best draft (almost never the Chiefs), but I can't seem to find any this year. I won't lie, I haven't read several of the draft threads, so maybe it is all buried in there.

But who do you all think had good/bad drafts?

I'll let you know in 3 years ok? I promise.

KCwolf 04-29-2013 06:58 PM

WE DID

Rausch 04-29-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9644590)
Rams

I ****ing hate the Rams but they've killed it two years in a row...

HonestChieffan 04-29-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9644386)
Buffalo won the draft for me, but I think they lost enough pieces in the offseason that there won't be an appreciable difference this season.

Cincy might have had the best draft, given where they started. Already had talent and all they did was get better.

No doubt....really? Buffalo? Good one.

KChiefs1 04-29-2013 07:26 PM

Rams
Vikings
Jets

Bump 04-29-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdumbGuy (Post 9644334)
Isn't it obvious? Dante Hall's mullet.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2n66pf.gif

I love how it was a constant mullet cam when they showed chiefs fans, way to keep the stereotypes alive!

Omaha 04-29-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9644920)
I love how it was a constant mullet cam when they showed chiefs fans, way to keep the stereotypes alive!

It's equally awesome that the are fat as ****. Way to represent the midwest, assholes.

BigBeauford 04-29-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 9645017)
It's equally awesome that the are fat as ****. Way to represent the midwest, assholes.

It would be funny if these guys were actually in the back of the room. Maybe the production crew saw them and thought "I bet these fat idiots will make for better television."

Tribal Warfare 04-29-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9645029)
It would be funny if these guys were actually in the back of the room. Maybe the production crew saw them and thought "I bet these fat idiots will make for better television."

this is probably closer to the truth sadly

Tombstone RJ 04-29-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9644401)
Jets.

They get the best QB in the draft in Geno Smith.

Aaaaaaand I stopped reading right there.... ROFL

RunKC 04-29-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9644475)
Losers:

Chiefs

They basically drafted potential backups with every single pick.

Fisher isn't guaranteed to beat out either Albert or Stephenson.

Kelce is going to have to beat out Moeaki and Fasano.

Davis is definitely a backup and who knows if he can even beat out guys like Grey and Droughn for even rotational time.

Sanders Commings is third down guy who we took because Berry can't cover anybody.

Kush and Catapano? Who the **** are these guys? You're telling me that all the really good football players end up at U of Cal Pennsylvania and Princeton? Jesus...

Johnson is the only guy in this entire draft who has any starting potential at all outside of Fisher. A bunch of special teamers at best.

Potential backups with basically every pick?

Nico Johnson, Eric Fisher, Braden Wilson and Sanders Commings (pfft like Kendrick Lewis will beat him out) will all start and Kelce is gonna get a ton of playing time.

And how can you say that Kush and Catapano suck? You don't know anything about them. Reid said Kush was a sleeper in league circles and everyone was impressed with Catapano.

I'm not saying they are world beaters, but good God.