ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Patriot Ball Washing Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264910)

Crush 10-09-2012 05:50 PM

***Official Patriot Ball Washing Thread***

Instead of the Patriot fans having to force themselves to mingle with us evil midwestern folk to explain how everyone associated with their franchise is the bestest ever, let them use this thread. I'm sure Amnorix, jdsomethingorother, and that Justpassingby are tired of us simple evil midwestern folk questioning the infallible Patriot Way. Let them use this thread to masturbate one another over everyone that was associated with their beloved franchise. Let them use this thread to celebrate their three Super Bowl wins, courtesy of lucking into Tom Brady into the sixth round, that happened nearly a decade ago.

We get it. Your franchise is the greatest of all time. We're inferior to you in every way, even though you obviously know more about the Chiefs than we do. Discuss to your hearts' content.

-King- 10-09-2012 05:51 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...8u38o2_500.jpg

pimpchief 10-09-2012 05:54 PM

I would let Tom Brady do some weird things to me. Oooh, could you imagine a threesome with Ben Affleck? Oh ****!

stonedstooge 10-09-2012 05:54 PM

How come the Patriots haven't won a SuperBowl since they got caught cheating, I'm sorry it wasn't cheating because the Brilliant Belicheat didn't know it was against the rules to tape signals from the other team.

pimpchief 10-09-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpchief (Post 8996741)
I would let Tom Brady do some weird things to me. Oooh, could you imagine a threesome with Ben Affleck? Oh ****!

You ****ing troll, calm down.

pimpchief 10-09-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 8996743)
How come the Patriots haven't won a SuperBowl since they got caught cheating, I'm sorry it wasn't cheating because the Brilliant Belicheat didn't know it was against the rules to tape signals from the other team.

That cheating shit is stupid. They won three superbowls and smack teams around year after year... Deal with it.

stonedstooge 10-09-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpchief (Post 8996749)
That cheating shit is stupid. They won three superbowls and smack teams around year after year... Deal with it.

LMAO

Crush 10-09-2012 06:02 PM

Mods, can I get a sticky? I would hate for Amnorix have to start another thread defending the genious that is the great and infallible Scott Pioli, then he would have to force himself to talk down to us simple folk.

crazycoffey 10-09-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpchief (Post 8996744)
You ****ing troll, calm down.

welcome back joey

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 06:41 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1380693/patshank.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/13...patsnooooo.gif

Sorter 10-09-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 8996776)
then he would have to force himself to talk down to us simple folk.

LMAO

Amnorix 10-10-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 8996776)
Mods, can I get a sticky? I would hate for Amnorix have to start another thread defending the genious that is the great and infallible Scott Pioli, then he would have to force himself to talk down to us simple folk.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Vx5E-YpzY4...IN_A_BUNCH.jpg

bevischief 10-10-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 8998516)

LMAO

Mother****erJones 10-10-2012 11:26 AM

The Patriot way is Spy Camera and Tom Brady! Thats why it doesnt work outside of New England

Crush 10-10-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 8998516)

:hail: :hail::hail:

Thank you for gracing us evil midwestern folk with your presence. Do you wish to discuss Matt Cassel since you seem to be the expert on alternate pro bowlers?

Crush 01-14-2013 06:44 PM

Bump for both Amnorix and JD, considering they take glee in rubbing both Pioli and Cassel in our faces.

Crush 01-14-2013 06:45 PM

Don't worry guys, this is a safe place for you. The genious of both BB and Pioli will be respected here.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-14-2013 06:46 PM

2 bowls of chowdah please.

RealSNR 01-14-2013 06:50 PM

Pahk da cah in dah hahvahd yahd yahs chowdah heads!

RealSNR 01-14-2013 06:55 PM

Ah says ta him "Tommyboy ma laddy yahs gotta try dis pizza. Best damn stoof ah evuh had since ah had ter beat ma wife fer screwin round with that New Yohkuh dat jus mhooved in next dooah. Now grab some chowdah en wutch da Patsays."

Pasta Little Brioni 01-14-2013 06:57 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZLPiYZrwAzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FringeNC 01-14-2013 07:02 PM

None of them other than perhaps Bill O'brien have been successful, but Pioli is in a class by himself. He left the team as the worst in the league by any objective metric. Hard to fail that badly.

Amnorix 01-15-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 8996729)
Instead of the Patriot fans having to force themselves to mingle with us evil midwestern folk to explain how everyone associated with their franchise is the bestest ever, let them use this thread. I'm sure Amnorix, jdsomethingorother, and that Justpassingby are tired of us simple evil midwestern folk questioning the infallible Patriot Way. Let them use this thread to masturbate one another over everyone that was associated with their beloved franchise. Let them use this thread to celebrate their three Super Bowl wins, courtesy of lucking into Tom Brady into the sixth round, that happened nearly a decade ago.

We get it. Your franchise is the greatest of all time. We're inferior to you in every way, even though you obviously know more about the Chiefs than we do. Discuss to your hearts' content.

What's to discuss? Looks like you've accurately captured the truth. Thanks for saving us the typing exercise...

:p

Amnorix 01-15-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 8996743)

Cuz David Tyree caught a ball against his helmet. I'm sure Spycam would've prevented that too!!

Yeah, Pats have sucked since Spygate. Only the best record in the NFL since then. No SBs though. :(

Amnorix 01-15-2013 10:03 AM

Wow, I totally forgot about this thread. Well done to bump it back up.

GoChargers 01-15-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9320203)
Cuz David Tyree caught a ball against his helmet. I'm sure Spycam would've prevented that too!!

Yeah, Pats have sucked since Spygate. Only the best record in the NFL since then. No SBs though. :(

In the years since Spygate, MARK ****ING SANCHEZ has beaten your Patsies in the playoffs, and ShEli has owned your team twice. Strongly doubt this would have occurred back in the signal-taping days.

Ace Gunner 01-15-2013 10:29 AM

FTTITA

Amnorix 01-15-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9320276)
In the years since Spygate, MARK ****ING SANCHEZ has beaten your Patsies in the playoffs, and ShEli has owned your team twice. Strongly doubt this would have occurred back in the signal-taping days.

Nobody will ever know.

Though we've kicked the Chargers' asses both before and after Spygate, I note. :p

GoChargers 01-15-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9320299)
Nobody will ever know.

Though we've kicked the Chargers' asses both before and after Spygate, I note. :p

No you haven't. You barely eked out an OT victory in 2001, lost to SD in 2002, got blown out by us in Foxboro (41-17) in 2005, and you were a Marlon McCree fumble away from losing to us in the playoffs in '06. And that was DURING the signal-taping era.

After Spygate, you just squeaked by an injury-ravaged Chargers team with its two best players hobbled in the AFC title game, lost 30-10 to us the following year, beat us by 3 in 2010, and by 14 in 2011.

The Patsies have been extremely fortunate to win most of those games, even WITH the arsenal of taped signals.

RealSNR 01-15-2013 11:11 AM

I'm posting this again because I'm that damn proud of it. In my opinion, this is some of my finest work I've ever done.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...3&postcount=26

Amnorix 01-15-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9320332)
No you haven't. You barely eked out an OT victory in 2001, lost to SD in 2002, got blown out by us in Foxboro (41-17) in 2005, and you were a Marlon McCree fumble away from losing to us in the playoffs in '06. And that was DURING the signal-taping era.

After Spygate, you just squeaked by an injury-ravaged Chargers team with its two best players hobbled in the AFC title game, lost 30-10 to us the following year, beat us by 3 in 2010, and by 14 in 2011.

The Patsies have been extremely fortunate to win most of those games, even WITH the arsenal of taped signals.

You're an excuse machine. Let's face it, your team has underperformed and underachieved for years, kept Norv Turner at least two if not more years past his obvious expiration date, watched Philip Rivers regress, lost Michael Turner for nothing back (like idiots) only to lose LT a year or two later, and despite having a massive talent base a few years ago couldn't even get to the SB.

I can see why you're so bitter about the Patriots, though, since they've done everything your team failed to do when they had the talent to succeed.

Just Passin' By 01-15-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9320276)

Please explain how the Patriots having filmed the opposing team's signals would have made Welker hold on to that pass, or would have forced the ball to bounce loose off of Tyree's helmet.

Rugby Thompson 01-15-2013 04:42 PM

I like watching Patriot games but I hate the fans, all of them are bandwagoners and to the people who have been fans for 20 plus years, more power to you but it disgusts me..some guy in my city pretends to be such a patriots fan but yet he wears an RG3 jersey?

Rugby Thompson 01-15-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9321618)
Please explain how the Patriots having filmed the opposing team's signals would have made Welker hold on to that pass, or would have forced the ball to bounce loose off of Tyree's helmet.

It doesn't but it shows that they're cursed..ever since Spy gate they've been ****ed.

The 2 years they should have won the superbowl, they were the better team.

Amnorix 01-15-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9321645)
I like watching Patriot games but I hate the fans, all of them are bandwagoners and to the people who have been fans for 20 plus years, more power to you but it disgusts me..some guy in my city pretends to be such a patriots fan but yet he wears an RG3 jersey?

Behold, for I rooted for the Patriots through the dark years of Ron Ehrhardt and Rod Rust and Dick MacPherson, and my cred is high.

(sorry, read SNR's thing a few minutes ago and have it on my brain).

Rugby Thompson 01-15-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9321653)
Behold, for I rooted for the Patriots through the dark years of Ron Ehrhardt and Rod Rust and Dick MacPherson, and my cred is high.

Good, I respect the patriots and the fans who STUCK THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES but for the ones that just hopped on last year or the year before, it disgusts me.

I would still watch Patriot games even if Brady wasn't the QB.

Al Bundy 01-15-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9321653)

That old logo is still one of the better ones.

JD10367 01-15-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 8996729)

Sure.

First off, you're a douchebag.

Second: neither I, nor Amnorix, nor JustPassingBy ever say SHIT about the Patriots. We don't say they're the bestest ever. We don't knobslobber them. In fact, we're downright humble about them. But what we DO tend to do is respond to the rampant ****ing stupidity around here about a.) "the Patriot way", b.) somehow it's Patriots' fans' faults that your front office signed Pioli and Cassel, and c.) the usual reerunedness of people hoping Brady gets hurt (usually led by GoSlurp, which isn't surprising).

We come here to hang out and talk football. We don't troll. But we occasionally have to put up with shit like this anyway, from small-penised individuals like yourself.

We've said repeatedly that "everyone associated with" the Patriots is NOT "the bestest ever". In fact, it's three factors: the owner, the coach, and the QB (with the coach being most important). The other minions have done jack shit on their own, and probably will continue to do so. The day Belichick retires--not Brady, IMO, but Belichick--the franchise will slide down into mediocrity, more than likely.

We've never said anything about "simple evil midwestern folk". If you have an inferiority complex about something, that's your problem.

In short, your whole original post, like you, are full of smelly runny shit. So **** off.

Some of you are pretty cool. But some of you are cockmunchers. Seriously.

Hammock Parties 01-15-2013 11:51 PM

Now Patriots fans are victims. LMAO

Why don't you turds just flush on outta here with Cassel and *****?

There's a reason your registration date is May 2009, ****stick.

Crush 01-15-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9323198)

Now now Clay. This is their safe place.

Crush 01-15-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 9323192)
Sure.

Second: neither I, nor Amnorix, nor JustPassingBy ever say SHIT about the Patriots. We don't say they're the bestest ever. We don't knobslobber them. In fact, we're downright humble about them. But what we DO tend to do is respond to the rampant ****ing stupidity around here about a.) "the Patriot way", b.) somehow it's Patriots' fans' faults that your front office signed ***** and Cassel, and c.) the usual reerunedness of people hoping Brady gets hurt (usually led by GoSlurp, which isn't surprising).

We come here to hang out and talk football. We don't troll. But we occasionally have to put up with shit like this anyway, from small-penised individuals like yourself.

We've said repeatedly that "everyone associated with" the Patriots is NOT "the bestest ever". In fact, it's three factors: the owner, the coach, and the QB (with the coach being most important). The other minions have done jack shit on their own, and probably will continue to do so. The day Belichick retires--not Brady, IMO, but Belichick--the franchise will slide down into mediocrity, more than likely.

We've never said anything about "simple evil midwestern folk". If you have an inferiority complex about something, that's your problem.

In short, your whole original post, like you, are full of smelly runny shit. So **** off.

The last four years says differently.

FloridaMan88 01-15-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

This.

If Patriots fans don't like how their team is being discussed on a CHIEFS MESSAGE BOARD then leave.

The failures of Fat Scott/Romeo in KC, Romeo in Cleveland, Josh McDaniels in Denver, etc. have exposed "The Patriots Way" as a fraud.

The "Patriots Way" is Tom Brady. It has nothing to do with the "right 53"... it has everything to do with having Tom Brady at QB.

See the epic failures of pretty much anyone who has left the Tom Brady dream boat for another job in the NFL and tried to implement the "Patriots Way" without Brady. FAILURE.

mcaj22 01-15-2013 11:58 PM

the day belichick retires is the day all you front runner patriots fans go back to cheering for the cowboys or whatever team in america is the current consistent powerhouse

Crush 01-16-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 9318691)
Speculation is that McDaniels may already have a job offer so they're grooming Daboll to replace him at OC the same way they brought McDaniels in early to replace Bill O'Brien.

As for the usual blathering about the "Patriot Way", your tears of hatred are tasty. The "Patriot Way" is varying and debatable degrees of Kraft, Belichick, and Brady. It was never about ***** or Cassel or Crennel or McDaniels or any of the rest of the dingleberries. It's not our fault you signed ***** or traded for Cassel. :D And say what you want about Belichick, but he's built 12 years' worth of winning teams AROUND Tom Brady (because, as we've seen with Peyton, and Marino, and Montana in his later years, one QB does not make a team). From '01 to '12, in those 12 years: 10 playoff appearances, 10 division wins, 5 SB appearances, 3 SB wins, not a single .500 or losing season, total regular season record of 146-46. I don't think it would be that good without Brady but, since he's rebuilt the roster a good five times now, it's clear that Belichick would be good enough to build a winner (e.g. going 11-5 with Cassel).

... and I'm the douchebag.

Hammock Parties 01-16-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9323221)
The failures of Fat Scott/Romeo in KC, Romeo in Cleveland, Josh McDaniels in Denver, etc. have exposed "The Patriots Way" as a fraud.

Don't forget Mangini in Cleveland AND New York, and Parcells ****ing over the Dolphins.

Just pathetic, that tree.

mcaj22 01-16-2013 12:05 AM

dont forget Brian Daboll ruining 3 NFL teams

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 12:10 AM

Patriots fans lecturing Chiefs fans about softening their rebuke of the Patriots Way is like Bernie Madoff's wife telling his victims to get a grip.

Imon Yourside 01-16-2013 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9323265)
Patriots fans lecturing Chiefs fans about softening their rebuke of the Patriots Way is like Bernie Madoff's wife telling his victims to get a grip.

LMAO

007 01-16-2013 07:08 AM

Go Ravens.

I hate the Ravens too. ugh.

Amnorix 01-16-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9322195)
That old logo is still one of the better ones.

Yeah, I liked the old uni and logo. Don't really know why they changed, though I suppose it was just to be more "modern". Maybe Kraft wanted a fresh start with a new look too, which I couldn't blame him for.

I like the unis now, but some of the interim ones were pretty mediocre. That vertical stripes one was a bit silly.

P.S. to note I saw a guy wearing a vertical striped Ben Coates jersey in San Diego. That was a helluva throwback moment.

http://jerseysandgear.com/blog/wp-co...ew-Bledsoe.jpg

Amnorix 01-16-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

How's that 8-8 prediction working out for you? Or that "one and done" comment? We're winning in the playoffs despite not having the best TE in football...

Imon Yourside 01-16-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9323442)
Go Ravens.

I hate the Ravens too. ugh.

Exactly, I guess i'm half ass rooting for Atlanta.

Amnorix 01-16-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9323265)

You seem psychologically damaged. Seek counseling.

GoChargers 01-16-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9323527)
Yeah, I liked the old uni and logo. Don't really know why they changed, though I suppose it was just to be more "modern". Maybe Kraft wanted a fresh start with a new look too, which I couldn't blame him for.

I like the unis now, but some of the interim ones were pretty mediocre. That vertical stripes one was a bit silly.

P.S. to note I saw a guy wearing a vertical striped Ben Coates jersey in San Diego. That was a helluva throwback moment.

http://jerseysandgear.com/blog/wp-co...ew-Bledsoe.jpg

This was always my favorite Pats uni:

http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600...1993_09_12.jpg

The "Pat Patriot" stuff made them like a third-rate college program and the other "Flying Elvis" gear has been too overdone.

GoChargers 01-16-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9323239)
Don't forget Mangini in Cleveland AND New York, and Parcells ****ing over the Dolphins.

Just pathetic, that tree.

And also fat Charlie embarrassing himself at Notre Dame and Florida.

Amnorix 01-16-2013 08:24 AM

Hasn't been a complete washout. Dimitroff is doing pretty well in Atlanta, obviously, though they have underperformed in the playoffs. We'll see if they can do better than one win this year.

But yeah, it's mostly been a litany of failure.

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9323536)
You seem psychologically damaged. Seek counseling.

You seem quite agitated by the fact the "Patriots Way" has been exposed as a fraud. All the bullshit you have been fed the past decade... "The Right 53", "The Patriots success is built on more than just talented players" has been exposed as a giant fraud by Fat Scott, Josh McDaniels, Romeo Crennel, and Eric Mangini's inability to export it to different franchises. Your entire success is based on Tom Brady. There is no myth or magic to it.

Also the fact you have zero recollection of any Patriots history pre-Tom Brady (outside of what you've memorized from Wikipedia) exposes you as a bandwagoner piece of shit.

Reaper16 01-16-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 9323192)
Sure.

Second: neither I, nor Amnorix, nor JustPassingBy ever say SHIT about the Patriots. We don't say they're the bestest ever. We don't knobslobber them. In fact, we're downright humble about them. But what we DO tend to do is respond to the rampant ****ing stupidity around here about a.) "the Patriot way", b.) somehow it's Patriots' fans' faults that your front office signed ***** and Cassel, and c.) the usual reerunedness of people hoping Brady gets hurt (usually led by GoSlurp, which isn't surprising).

JustPassingBy IS a troll.

Red And Yellow 01-16-2013 09:41 AM

because they are cheaters! spy gate? or how about when they plowed the field for that field goal? I'm so tired of the pats my hate for them grows everyday.

HolyHat 01-16-2013 09:44 AM

I can't wait for the day that Tom Brady dies of Aids, Because when Brady dies, so dies that Bandwagon BS Franchise.

Amnorix 01-16-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9323664)
You seem quite agitated by the fact the "Patriots Way" has been exposed as a fraud. All the bullshit you have been fed the past decade... "The Right 53", "The Patriots success is built on more than just talented players" has been exposed as a giant fraud by Fat Scott, Josh McDaniels, Romeo Crennel, and Eric Mangini's inability to export it to different franchises. Your entire success is based on Tom Brady. There is no myth or magic to it.

Also the fact you have zero recollection of any Patriots history pre-Tom Brady (outside of what you've memorized from Wikipedia) exposes you as a bandwagoner piece of shit.

Just wanted to mention that you efforts to get me all fired up failed. Pretty weak effort, really.

Amnorix 01-16-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9323792)
I can't wait for the day that Tom Brady dies of Aids, Because when Brady dies, so dies that Bandwagon BS Franchise.

I'm thinking he will retire before he dies, whether from AIDS or otherwise.

Rausch 01-16-2013 10:15 AM

Has anyone considered that the "Patriots' way" is still working for the Pats and the "Chiefs way" of copying whatever franchise is popular at the moment and trading for their b/u QB has failed for 2 decades?...

FloridaMan88 01-16-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9323880)
Just wanted to mention that you efforts to get me all fired up failed. Pretty weak effort, really.

I am just stating facts about the team you have jumped on the bandwagon for since 2001.

If you view that as an attempt to "fire you up" then perhaps it is striking a nerve.

Crush 01-20-2013 11:42 PM

Here, JD, I am bumping this thread to protect you from our "pathetic and miserable joy." It is obvious that someone is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to log on CHIEFSplanet instead of Patriotsplanet. Remember, this thread is your safe place.

Imon Yourside 01-21-2013 01:29 AM

The end of an Era is upon us, the Patriots are on the way out. Chiefs way will be the next dominant wave in the NFL.