ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Jodi Arias Found Guilty Of Murder - Could You Send Someone To Their Death? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272894)

kcxiv 05-09-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9671403)
Every guy who has ever had sex with a girl he was in a relationship with and then later breaks up with said girl is asking to be murdered? :rolleyes:

Give me a ****ing break.

I think what he wanted to say at least i hope, is that he was ****ing with her mentally and she ****ing snapped! I go by this rule that when a women hits 30, they are broken emotionally. Usually men **** with them in their younger years that changes them. Some can handle it, some snap! Its the way it works.

Of course there is always an exception to the rule, but ****ing with chicks heads is pretty ****ed up, but its considered being a "player" or whatever.

kcxiv 05-09-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 9671797)
It won't be a vacation for the taxpayers either. We'll get further behind paying for her to get lost in her own mind. The death penalty would show mercy on us.

So, then lets release all the ****ing inmates that are locked up for Marijuana related charges. Problem solved.

jettio 05-24-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9669178)
LOL, WUT?

He "made her fall in love with him", so it's understandable that she would stab him 29 times, slit his throat, AND shoot him in the face?

You have a twisted set of values. That bitch deserves to die a painful death.

4 members of the jury did not agree with you.

It would be stupid for the state to try to go for the death penalty in a retried penalty phase.

Not only has the state paid its own bills, the lawyers the state provided her billed over $1.7 million. A retried penalty phase might cost the same.

This was a life sentence case from the start. Breakup murder cases with one victim and no children left behind are not death penalty cases.

dlphg9 05-24-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9706865)

It would be stupid for the state to try to go for the death penalty in a retried penalty phase.

Not only has the state paid its own bills, the lawyers the state provided her billed over $1.7 million. A retried penalty phase might cost the same.

This was a life sentence case from the start. Breakup murder cases with one victim and no children left behind are not death penalty cases.

What in the **** are you talking about?

The Franchise 05-24-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9706865)

lolwut?

cosmo20002 05-24-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 9706918)
What in the **** are you talking about?

News, current events.

www.google.com

dlphg9 05-24-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9706932)
News, current events.

www.google.com

I get that dip shit. Just don't understand his/her stupid reasoning.