ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU KSU vs Alabama for Natl Champion - Who wins? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265468)

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035055)
Yeah totally jelly of all of those national championships they have won.........oh wait.

This argument that a team is better this season because of their all time accolades is just stupid. Are the Raiders better than the Bengals?

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9035075)
This argument that a team is better this season because of their all time accolades is just stupid. Are the Raiders better than the Bengals?

I love me some k-state fans.

Win something god dammit. Until then. STFU.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035086)
I love me some k-state fans.

Win something god dammit. Until then. STFU.

So the Raiders are better than the Bengals. Got it.

Dayze 10-21-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9035070)
I did say cupcake so far. We all know Arkansas is a train wreck (though maybe turning it around). The fact they may have been ranked is based on last season and projections to this season with Wilson. Being ranked has no merit that early in the season especially without the QB. LSU has one of the worst offenses in the SEC. You don't get to use A&M because they are still a Big 12 team playing in the SEC. And K-State beat a better A&M last season. Florida will be a true test for sure but they will just play again in the championship because of the bias and we will see another snoozer like last season. Let's not forget Bama should not have been in the championship. LSU should not have to beat the same team twice to win it all.

Yup. I agreed mostly. Florida will be a pain in the ass

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9035090)
Yup. I agreed mostly. Florida will be a pain in the ass

It's amazing Florida went from a QB competition before the season to an undefeated record so far.

BlackHelicopters 10-21-2012 10:21 AM

Despite extreme hatred,Bama.

Dayze 10-21-2012 10:21 AM

Yeah. Next thing I know I look at the rankings and was like wtf? Crazy. They'll be tough

ArrowheadMagic 10-21-2012 10:23 AM

Think it would be a good game, but KSU would most likely wear down at the end.

Dayze 10-21-2012 10:25 AM

Bama is extremely balanced. They make it very difficult to key in on any one phase of the offense or any one weapon.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9035103)
Despite extreme hatred,Bama.

Most likely. But it only takes one game and one or two QB mistakes from Bama to change the game. Bama will have to beat K-State. They won't beat themselves. I would guess Bama as a 9.5-10.5 point favorite if they played tomorrow.

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9035123)
Most likely. But it only takes one game and one or two QB mistakes from Bama to change the game. Bama will have to beat K-State. They won't beat themselves. I would guess Bama as a 9.5-10.5 point favorite if they played tomorrow.

God damn you're a homer.

mr. tegu 10-21-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9035126)
God damn you're a homer.

I know I know. Alabama has played the most difficult schedule imaginable and the Raiders are better than the Bengals. You have yet to dispute anything I've posted because you can't. Idiot. So on this one, what is wrong? You think the spread is too small?

NewChief 10-21-2012 10:33 AM

Man it kills me that the Razorbacks were spanking KSU in a bowl game at the end of last season, and now they're being talked about as BCS champs while the Hogs have sunk to unimagined lows. Painful.
\

TheGuardian 10-21-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9035133)
I know I know. Alabama has played the most difficult schedule imaginable and the Raiders are better than the Bengals. You have yet to dispute anything I've posted because you can't. Idiot. So on this one, what is wrong? You think the spread is too small?

I've actually pointed out in the other threads, that I hear this shit every year. Some big-12 team with a fancy offense puts a bunch of points up on a bunch of other shitty big-12 teams that can't play defense. Then those fans get all uppity and talk about national championships. Then they have to play the SEC.

How's that been working out?

You're a homer. and K-State homers are by FAR the worst in college football. Because you aint won shit, won't ever win shit, yet act like your team has 14 NC's in its history.

CoMoChief 10-21-2012 10:40 AM

It would be interesting.....for about a half.