ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft ***West Virginia Pro Day*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271117)

Setsuna 03-14-2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9495713)
Jags are sending a huge group there tomorrow. Good for us I guess.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Why the **** would we trade up ONE spot for someone your team is never going to get? LAWL, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

BryanBusby 03-14-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9496472)

Why the **** would we trade up ONE spot for someone your team is never going to get? LAWL, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You do know there are other teams? Dumbass.

Chiefspants 03-14-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Because maybe other teams would want to get him from the #1 spot? LAWL, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

KCrockaholic 03-14-2013 02:07 AM

I know a Jags fan who just went full reerun...

007 03-14-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 9496354)
If we don't draft Geno The evil side of me wants Geno to go to the Raiders and completely destroy us every year.

God that would suck.

jimw51 03-14-2013 03:13 AM

No true chiefs fan wants the raiders to ever win

farmerchief 03-14-2013 05:55 AM

Yeah, what he said.:thumb:
Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9496384)
This is beyond reeruned to me.

I preferred trying Geno, but Reid and Dorsey disagreed. I would much rather see them proven right than continue to have my team fail. You guys who would rather see Geno succeed than the Chiefs is puzzling to me. This validates you as an Internet expert? Are you expecting a GM offer because you were right on Geno?

I would rather see Reid see something the average fan doesn't, and turn this ****ing franchise around. While I don't agree with their decision right now seeing Geno Smith light shit up won't make me feel better in the least.

I hope we look back at this with remorse? Beat yourself in the head with a hammer if you enjoy torturing yourself so much.

JFC.

King_Chief_Fan 03-14-2013 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 9496354)
If we don't draft Geno The evil side of me wants Geno to go to the Raiders and completely destroy us every year.

If Geno goes to the Raiders, he will fail.
that team is a horrible mess and one suspect QBOTF isn't going to be able to prove a thing in that environment

oldandslow 03-14-2013 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9496384)
This is beyond reeruned to me.

I preferred trying Geno, but Reid and Dorsey disagreed. I would much rather see them proven right than continue to have my team fail. You guys who would rather see Geno succeed than the Chiefs is puzzling to me. This validates you as an Internet expert? Are you expecting a GM offer because you were right on Geno?

I would rather see Reid see something the average fan doesn't, and turn this ****ing franchise around. While I don't agree with their decision right now seeing Geno Smith light shit up won't make me feel better in the least.

I hope we look back at this with remorse? Beat yourself in the head with a hammer if you enjoy torturing yourself so much.

JFC.

This...I honestly think some of the posters on this board would rather see the Chiefs lose than not win using their patented internet board strategy. Good God, some of you guys have just lost it.

Dayze 03-14-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 9496536)
This...I honestly think some of the posters on this board would rather see the Chiefs lose than not win using their patented internet board strategy. Good God, some of you guys have just lost it.

Geno Smith would never lose it.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-14-2013 07:17 AM

Big Cat Country‏@BigCatCountry
#Jaguars sending huge contingent to West Virginia Pro Day http://sbn.to/16uk40D

ChiefMojo 03-14-2013 07:19 AM

Balls in your court Buffalo, make the move! We know you want that #1 pick.

ILChief 03-14-2013 07:20 AM

If Geno is a bust there will be a lot of excuse making here

KCUnited 03-14-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Holy shit.

Deberg_1990 03-14-2013 07:21 AM

Eagles not saying much other than hes impressive.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/i...ssive-guy.html

Despite making the 600-mile trek to and from Morgantown, and bringing owner Jeffrey Lurie along for the ride, Chip Kelly and Howie Roseman didn’t have much to say about their private workout of West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith.

“Obviously, he’s an impressive guy,” Roseman said Wednesday, two days after the Eagles brass checked out the top-rated draft prospect.

Impressive enough to be a top ten pick?

“You’re going through the process, you’re trying to get as much information as possible,” said Roseman, who has the No. 4 overall pick. “I can’t comment on anybody else’s draft board and at this point I can’t comment on ours.”

The Eagles currently have five quarterbacks on their roster – Michael Vick, Nick Foles, Dennis Dixon, Trent Edwards and G.J. Kinne – but none are considered Kelly’s likely quarterback of the future.

So naturally, there has been speculation that the Eagles will select a quarterback at some point in the draft, whether it’s Smith in the first round or someone like Matt Scott of Arizona, who the Birds worked out in Philadelphia this week, in one of the latter rounds.

“We’re going to look at anybody and everybody to see if we can win games,” Kelly said. “Does that mean we’re going to draft a quarterback in the draft? I don’t know.”

Smith is likely to be the first quarterback drafted, but there is some dispute among analysts over where he will be taken. Some believe he’s a top ten talent. Others think the 6-foot-2, 218-pounder is a late-round pick, although a quarterback-desperate team could take him much earlier.

The Eagles were probably doing their due diligence in traveling to Morgantown, but Lurie’s unusual presence suggested that the team is either very interested in Smith or were sending out a smokescreen.

“I don’t know that we want to get into specifics about who’s coming to the trips with us,” Roseman said when asked about Lurie tagging along. “We’re going to see a lot of people here in the next few weeks. We’re going to make sure that we get as much information as possible to make the No. 4 pick in the draft the right one for the Philadelphia Eagles.”