ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU Wiggins & Love traded in 3 team deal... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285897)

ARROW2 08-24-2014 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10844388)
Without it he cant win. He will never be MJ

Or Kobe.......Kobe won with ONE other all star in Shaq and ONE other all star in Gasol, who never became one nor even won a playoff game until he played with Kobe and won't do shit in Chicago either.....

Gasoft and Dwight Coward got swept in the first round after Kobe blew out his Achilles

Save the excuses LeBron jockers, last I checked, 5 rings is greater than 2 and his skills will never measure up to Kobe. All he has on Kobe is size and right now, age and health....

ARROW2 08-24-2014 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 10845067)
except Wade, Bosh and Allen are all HOF potential. Wade being one of the best shot blocking SG the league has ever seen. Not to mention Lebron choked way to many times in the finals in crucial moments only to be bailed.. and the dallas series speaks for itself really. He's no where close to MJ.. he's still battling Bird for all time status.

Mr. not one, not two, not seven.......BARELY got 2 ****ing rings in Miami.....The media acts like he guarantees titles wherever he goes.......**** BSPN!!

ChiliConCarnage 08-24-2014 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10845511)
Yep, the so called "king" needs more halp! every time he loses and runs away.......

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...1DWKgOE5Xl4a0g

CoMoChief 08-24-2014 03:52 AM

Quote:

MJ never won w/o Pippen, who happens to be one of the greatest players of all time.

And just so the argument is settled, Kobe is the best player since MJ. And its not even close. I could give a shit about James. James is dominant because of his power and size.

He's certain the "closest" player we've seen talent wise since MJ, on the court and it's not even up for discussion.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JnB9bvud6IU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Valiant 08-24-2014 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10845519)
MJ never won w/o Pippen, who happens to be one of the greatest players of all time.

And just so the argument is settled, Kobe is the best player since MJ. And its not even close. I could give a shit about James. James is dominant because of his power and size.

He's certain the "closest" player we've seen talent wise since MJ, on the court and it's not even up for discussion.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JnB9bvud6IU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think the argument is MJ did not recruit allstars to win. Pippen was drafted and traded. He was not a set allstar. Grant was drafted.

Bufkin 08-24-2014 06:41 AM

Luc Richard Mbah a Moute? Sounds like one of those kids you adopt for 2 dollars a day on those world hunger commercials.

ChiTown 08-24-2014 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 10845546)
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute? Sounds like one of those kids you adopt for 2 dollars a day on those world hunger commercials.

:LOL:

Coochie liquor 08-24-2014 06:49 AM

Quote:

Show me any team that won it all with one star and a bunch of no namers!

Mr. Laz 08-24-2014 10:31 AM

wow

Kevin Love has not agree to a new deal or to use the player option for another year.

trade could be for just 1 year of Love

Simplicity 08-24-2014 10:42 AM

At the beginning of this deal in progress... I really wanted us to keep Wiggins and not trade for Love... I wanted to see Kyrie, Wiggins and LeBron. I think that coulda been more enjoyable to watch. But now looking at it.... Love, LeBron, and Kyrie is just.... Awesome. Bout time to finally watch my Cavs with a thought of a playoff run.

BWillie 08-24-2014 10:51 AM

This might be the best trade in history for rebuilding your squad. Wiggins, Bennett, annnnd 1st rd pick unreal haul for twolves

Pasta Little Brioni 08-24-2014 10:53 AM

I want to like the Cavs but Rusty ruined it...

Mr. Laz 08-24-2014 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 10845832)
This might be the best trade in history for rebuilding your squad. Wiggins, Bennett, annnnd 1st rd pick unreal haul for twolves

If Wiggins lives up to his potential it will be.

Kevin Durant,Bennett annnnnd a 1st rd pick for twolves ....

GloucesterChief 08-24-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10845550)
Show me any team that won it all with one star and a bunch of no namers!

77 Trail Blazers had Bill Walton, maybe Maurice Lucas if call him a star and a bunch of pretty good roleplayers.