ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cowher to San Diego? ChiefsPlanet meltdown imminent?? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=197701)

HemiEd 12-02-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5264827)
I'm glad Jokeland got rid of Kiffin; he was actually whipping them in to shape prior to Davis' usual Douchebaggery.

That makes two of us, and the change in San Diego was also a nice move. :D

Reerun_KC 12-02-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 5264868)
That makes two of us, and the change in San Diego was also a nice move. :D

they are probably saying the same things about us!

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-02-2008 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidar (Post 5264832)
Those dumb bastards never should have got rid of Marty.

I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief the day they canned Marty. And when they hired Turner?
I shit my pants laughing.
Ah yes; see Turner's fine handiwork at play even as we type!

Sterling record, Mr. Rodgers; STERLING.

HemiEd 12-02-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5264869)
they are probably saying the same things about us!

Oh hell yes! They are all chipping in to get Herm an extension.

It is no small coincedence that the AFC West is in the toilet.

HemiEd 12-02-2008 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5264830)
Hmmm...

You give the Chargers Herm Edwards and the Chiefs Norv Turner and I think the Chargers are in a better position than the Chiefs...

Sold!!!! You have won 4 games this year right? Well consider it halved for next year, and each year, until we reach negative numbers. Then, we start rebuilding.

You want balance? How about we make all three parts of your team suck ass, offense, defense and STs. Then we blame it on the players, and say they need to learn.

Oh, and don't forget, we hire Forrest Gump's grandfather, to coach and mentor your QBOTF!

Buck 12-02-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 5264949)
Sold!!!! You have won 4 games this year right? Well consider it halved for next year, and each year, until we reach negative numbers. Then, we start rebuilding.

You want balance? How about we make all three parts of your team suck ass, offense, defense and STs. Then we blame it on the players, and say they need to learn.

Oh, and don't forget, we hire Forrest Gump's grandfather, to coach and mentor your QBOTF!

Thats fine, and then you guys will be prepared to show up 58 minutes every week, and manage to blow it at the end of every game.

Also, nobody will light a fire under any of the player's asses. I mean they make millions of dollars, and are superstars, they don't deserve to get yelled at.

You will have a new look offense, where instead of Run Run Pass Punt, it will now be Pass, Pass, Pass Punt. THe unfortunate thing about this is that you will have to run the same play 20 times a game, and will probably get picked 3 or 4 times per game.

I'll take Herm.

HemiEd 12-02-2008 01:03 PM

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse. :eek:

Friendo 12-02-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidar (Post 5264832)
Those dumb bastards never should have got rid of Marty.

:hmmm:

Chiefshrink 12-02-2008 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talastan (Post 5264478)
If Cowher went to Sandy Eggo, talk about a power struggle. AJ Smith and Cowher would be fighting non-stop. I don't see it happening myself. Cowher to Cleveland is much more likely. Especially if the Browns drop Crennell and Savage.

You are absolutely 100% correct. He will be leading the Browns next season, mark my words.:clap:

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-02-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsshrink (Post 5265031)
You are absolutely 100% correct. He will be leading the Browns next season, mark my words.:clap:

yayy....

RealSNR 12-02-2008 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 5264859)
Chiefs sit spinning while SD hires a proven coach.

Yep.

Time to stare real deep at some scissors during an earthquake...

To be fair, Dick Vermeil was a proven head coach, too.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-02-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsshrink (Post 5265031)

And you'll still be doing the Shannahan, "Rat-Face Mc Cheese-Eater"-shuffle all the way to inevitable mediocrity.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"As the sands of the hour glass fall,
so are the days of the inevitable
Donko-Downfall approaching".

Bank It!

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-02-2008 01:57 PM

The last thing this team needs to do is hire another retread, let alone one from the Schottenheimer tree.

Does anyone in this fanbase have vision that extends beyond people already connected to this organization?

People bitch about the good ol' boy network, and then give it their utmost support.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-02-2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5265090)
The last thing this team needs to do is hire another retread, let alone one from the Schottenheimer tree.

Does anyone in this fanbase have vision that extends beyond people already connected to this organization?

People bitch about the good ol' boy network, and then give it their utmost support.

If the candidate is a worthy, proven head coach, then he can come from the "Verizon Network" for all I care.
Cowher has fire and mojo; two things our current head coach is severely lacking.

boogblaster 12-02-2008 02:06 PM

That slobberin' bastard better come to KC if he knows whats good for him ...