ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV Katt Williams has a coke induced meltdown in Oakland NSFW! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266716)

SnakeXJones 11-17-2012 11:04 AM

Never cared for his act but lately I am sick of hearing about this ****ing midget

ThaVirus 11-17-2012 11:09 AM

While we're on the subject of stand up, I happened to watch Eddie Murphy Raw a couple nights ago. Holy balls thats probably my favorite stand up ever.

Eddie Murphy's Delirious and Raw, Chapelle's Killing Them Softly, Martin Lawrence's You So Crazy, and you guys arent going to like this, but Dane Cook's Rough Around the Edges are my fave stand ups.

EDIT: And Chris Rock's Never Scared as well. Can't believe I almost forgot that one.

Buck 11-17-2012 11:16 AM

He don't know the recipe he just sniffs it.

ImAWalkingCorpse 11-17-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9124895)
While we're on the subject of stand up, I happened to watch Eddie Murphy Raw a couple nights ago. Holy balls thats probably my favorite stand up ever.

Eddie Murphy's Delirious and Raw, Chapelle's Killing Them Softly, Martin Lawrence's You So Crazy, and you guys arent going to like this, but Dane Cook's Rough Around the Edges are my fave stand ups.

EDIT: And Chris Rock's Never Scared as well. Can't believe I almost forgot that one.

Raw is the best of all time.

CoMoChief 11-17-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Delirious is ****ing hilarious.

Aunte Bunny and the Goonie goo goo mobile LMAO

Fish 11-17-2012 11:38 AM

His posse's justification in the apology or whatever that was.... well that was just reeruned..

Kidd Lex 11-17-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Is "Never Scared" the act where he talks about hiding money in books? That is some of the funniest stand up on Earth. I also enjoyed Eddie Izzards "Dressed to Kill", but Eddie Murphy Raw is no doubt some of the best comedy ever created.

EG:

Richard said, "The next time the mother****er call, tell him I said, "Suck *my* dick." I don't give a ****. Whatever the **** make the people laugh, say that shit. Do the people laugh when you say what you say?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Do you get paid?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Well, tell Bill I said have a Coke and a smile and shut the **** up. Jello pudding-eating mother****er."

eazyb81 11-17-2012 11:48 AM

What the fck did I just watch?

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-17-2012 11:58 AM

Seems like a great guy and probably a great community leader.

BlackHelicopters 11-17-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9124964)
Seems like a great guy and probably a great community organizer.

FYP

Simply Red 11-17-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9124885)
Never heard of his guy. I am glad.

Though i've heard the name, basically 'this'

ThaVirus 11-17-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The God Hypothesis (Post 9124937)
Is "Never Scared" the act where he talks about hiding money in books? That is some of the funniest stand up on Earth. I also enjoyed Eddie Izzards "Dressed to Kill", but Eddie Murphy Raw is no doubt some of the best comedy ever created.

EG:

Richard said, "The next time the mother****er call, tell him I said, "Suck *my* dick." I don't give a ****. Whatever the **** make the people laugh, say that shit. Do the people laugh when you say what you say?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Do you get paid?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Well, tell Bill I said have a Coke and a smile and shut the **** up. Jello pudding-eating mother****er."

LMAO Hell yeah, that shit had me rolling! Literally every topic he covered in that stand up was gold. "HALF!"

But I don't remember that being in it. Never Scared was filmed in DC, I believe. He was wearing a maroon-ish red suit with some slick shoes that looked like Gators. I was able to find this skit about rap music. Funny shit:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HwEG80UsDWU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

soopamanluva 11-17-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Watch richard pryor-live from the sunset strip and see the grandfather of them all.

CoMoChief 11-17-2012 06:51 PM

Michael Richards said similar things and it ruined his career.

Wonder if it will do the same to Kat's.

Demonpenz 11-17-2012 06:52 PM

Not that it really matters, but sometimes you just got to get down real like with people. Being a comedian he probably had a billion people say he sucks. That's what the deal is.