ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs A Broncos blogger's take on the Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276504)

Ceej 09-20-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10002691)
HAY GUYS I WAS RIGHT ABOUT PAYTON MANIG
HE THREW A TOUCHDOWN THIS YEAR
BUT I WONT BRAGABOUT IT
HAY I SUBSCRIBE TO A NAUGHTY SITE
ALSO I WAS IN MILITARY

'MURICA!!! God bless.

Mav 09-20-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10002691)
HAY GUYS I WAS RIGHT ABOUT PAYTON MANIG
HE THREW A TOUCHDOWN THIS YEAR
BUT I WONT BRAGABOUT IT
HAY I SUBSCRIBE TO A NAUGHTY SITE
ALSO I WAS IN MILITARY

Go home loochy, ur drunk......

Mav 09-20-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10002688)
I hate to be the bearer of bad news (seems like this is what I do on this board all the time now) but IAOFM is a self indulging dickfest blog site. This guy has been wrong about a lot of things. He loved McDaniels.

just say'n....

Anyhoo, he neglects to mention just how poorly the kc opponents have played. KC has benefitted from what like 10-11 turnovers in the last 3 games?

Yeah. You do have a point. Its not like the Chiefs defense has had anything to do with that playing badly.......

I mean, everything the Broncos has done this year, like that WIDE OPEN 5 yard td pass to wes welker against the ravens. THAT WAS TOUGH!!!!!!

DaFace 09-20-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news (seems like this is what I do on this board all the time now) but IAOFM is a self indulging dickfest blog site. This guy has been wrong about a lot of things. He loved McDaniels.

just say'n....

Anyhoo, he neglects to mention just how poorly the kc opponents have played. KC has benefitted from what like 10-11 turnovers in the last 3 games?

You seem bitter.

Walrus 09-20-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

just say'n....

Was this on your to-do list today? Go on a Chiefs forum and spew the same shit on every chiefs thread?

Mav 09-20-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10002715)
You seem bitter.

Scared actually. His cake walk, is no longer a cake walk. Tough week for the donkeys too. They find out that the Chiefs are legit, and lose Clady for the year. Id be bitter, scared, and frightened......

Tombstone RJ 09-20-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10002696)
Yeah. You do have a point. Its not like the Chiefs defense has had anything to do with that playing badly.......

I mean, everything the Broncos has done this year, like that WIDE OPEN 5 yard td pass to wes welker against the ravens. THAT WAS TOUGH!!!!!!

:clap:

what else you got?

Tombstone RJ 09-20-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walrus (Post 10002716)
Was this on your to-do list today? Go on a Chiefs forum and spew the same shit on every chiefs thread?

hey, it's you guys who are posting Broncos websites over here, amirite?

007 09-20-2013 03:45 PM

Shit, if both teams were actually undefeated when they met, that is destined to be flexed if flexing has started by then.

Quesadilla Joe 09-20-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA Chiefs (Post 10002683)
If the o-line can pass protect and open a hole or two for JC we can hang with anyone in the NFL period.

Not really. The only way you can hang with a good team is if they give you turnovers. Your offense is so easy to stop... Play the short routes, stop the run and don't let Alex Smith scramble, if a team does that the Chiefs aren't going anywhere offensively.

Titty Meat 09-20-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10002730)
Shit, if both teams were actually undefeated when they met, that is destined to be flexed if flexing has started by then.

We refer it as Billaying around these parts

Chiefs Pantalones 09-20-2013 04:12 PM

Above average corner Brandon Flowers? Some Bronco fans are such huge homers lol. Flowers is one of the best in the league.

jspchief 09-20-2013 04:13 PM

I can't blame Bronco fans for being skeptical. Hell, I'm still skeptical.

The defense is good, but the offense isn't. I think the Oline can get better, but until the playcalling and QB play start spreading the defense out, KC's offense is going to struggle. When the entire NFL knows they only have to defend the first 15 yards of the field, the supercheckdown assault is going to struggle.

Mama Hip Rockets 09-20-2013 04:36 PM

Here's my Bronco fan coworker's take on the Chiefs:

"They have only played horrible teams."

Mama Hip Rockets 09-20-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 10002774)
Above average corner Brandon Flowers? Some Bronco fans are such huge homers lol. Flowers is one of the best in the league.

He's been pretty terrible this year.