ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Would you take Te'o with the 2nd round pick? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269063)

Frankie 01-19-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9334349)
Here's an idea.

Maybe you should actually watch games instead of basing opinions on what the talking heads are saying.

Here's an idea, maybe you should pay more attention to my posts and how far back I was giving Geno in incomplete grade. Way before the so called "talking heads" made it fashionable. You post in both forums where I post. You of all people should have a good idea how many weeks ago I was raising that concern, AFTER WATCHING GENO SMITH in live games.

milkman 01-19-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9334441)
Here's an idea, maybe you should pay more attention to my posts and how far back I was giving Geno in incomplete grade. Way before the so called "talking heads" made it fashionable. You post in both forums where I post. You of all people should have a good idea how many weeks ago I was raising that concern, AFTER WATCHING GENO SMITH in live games.

Here's the problem with that.

I have always believed you to be a lying sack of shit.

Frankie 01-19-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9334459)
Here's the problem with that.

I have always believed you to be a lying sack of shit.

That's fair, 'cause I have always believed you to be a small dog trying to bark like a big one. Your shtick seems to have some buyers here, but I read right through your act.

And also, I have not stalked YOU in two separate forums, but you know YOU have been. So if you don't like my opinions, just don't respond to them. Come on sport, show me you can do that.

milkman 01-20-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9334476)
That's fair, 'cause I have always believed you to be a small dog trying to bark like a big one. Your shtick seems to have some buyers here, but I read right through your act.

And also, I have not stalked YOU in two separate forums, but you know YOU have been. So if you don't like my opinions, just don't respond to them. Come on sport, show me you can do that.

There's that lying thing again.

saphojunkie 01-20-2013 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9334387)
No.. I wouldn't waste a pick on him period. Maybe look at him as an UFA. But God what a waste of a roster spot.

Welcome to full reerun.

DeezNutz 01-20-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9334561)
Welcome to full reerun.

Not hardly.

He's a prospect with middling talent at best, and he's bat shit crazy or remarkably stupid or both.

It's a stupid franchise that wastes a draft pick on this worthless piece of shit.

Crush 01-20-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9334561)
Welcome to full reerun.

The dude is slow as **** in addition to either being the dumbest mother****er on the planet or a sociopath. If he had played for any other school, he would have been 4th round talent at best before Teogate. Now, I wouldn't even touch him with a Donkey dick.

tk13 01-20-2013 01:46 AM

Not even considering his talent... you have to wonder if the guy has entered the Tebow zone where people won't shut up about him. It's just a distraction. Especially since Clark seems to be trying to flush out the garbage in this organization. Not sure if this team even needs the hassle.

Sorter 01-20-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9334589)
Not even considering his talent... you have to wonder if the guy has entered the Tebow zone where people won't shut up about him. It's just a distraction. Especially since Clark seems to be trying to flush out the garbage in this organization. Not sure if this team even needs the hassle.

Yup. Additionally, his skills aren't worthy of a 2nd or 3rd round pick IMO.

Rasputin 01-20-2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9334563)
Not hardly.

He's a prospect with middling talent at best, and he's bat shit crazy or remarkably stupid or both.

It's a stupid franchise that wastes a draft pick on this worthless piece of shit.

This.

Even if the reports on the kid are he was duped in having an "imaginary gf" that is all weird stuff, but never mind that. I don't think he keeps his head in the game. I think he is going to struggle to catch on in the pros. I would much rather him going to a team like Raiders or Broncos & we can make fun of them for a waisted pick.

crossbow 01-20-2013 09:47 AM

Why not just tell everyone that you did and act like you did for a few years? If he doesn't work out you can claim it was all a big hoax and you didn't really draft him in the first place but you were tricked into believing you did. That way you would get your pick back.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-20-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9334563)
Not hardly.

Cincy would take him.

dtebbe 01-20-2013 11:59 AM

He couldn't be worse than Larry smack-the-beyotch Johnson, right?

DT

Frankie 01-20-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9334480)
There's that lying thing again.

Yes you ARE lying, Cleopatra.

Frankie 01-20-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9334588)
The dude is slow as **** in addition to either being the dumbest mother****er on the planet or a sociopath. If he had played for any other school, he would have been 4th round talent at best before Teogate. Now, I wouldn't even touch him with a Donkey dick.

LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ni-YLaXOroE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>