ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Anyone watch Castle? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225327)

007 09-16-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7912868)
Season premier is Monday!!!

This Monday? I thought it was the next Monday like all the other networks.

Predarat 09-16-2011 02:00 PM

I watched him last Sunday and he sucked. And they are playing him again this Sunday, this is not good.

Braincase 09-19-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 7913385)
This Monday? I thought it was the next Monday like all the other networks.

Yep. My wife is going to be all over it.

Barret 09-19-2011 04:15 PM

since I am stuck at work, does anyone have a stream for this tonight?

keg in kc 09-19-2011 09:39 PM

Good ep.

Hawaii 5-0 was good, too. Monday at 9's a crowded hour.

007 09-19-2011 09:54 PM

Good start. Annoyed by the whiney daughter though.

luv 09-19-2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 7926238)
Good start. Annoyed by the whiney daughter though.

In her eyes, her dad could have been killed doing something that he doesn't get paid to do. Considering his history of acting irresponsibly, I think that was the last straw for her.

Spoiler!

luv 09-19-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 7913392)
I watched him last Sunday and he sucked. And they are playing him again this Sunday, this is not good.

Okay, so what on earth made you come in here to talk to people who enjoy the show?

keg in kc 09-19-2011 10:12 PM

They didn't do it too soon. It creates a mirror between her and Castle. They're each lying to the other (her about memory, him about her mother's case), they're each struggling with being together/apart, and they're both struggling with the changes in their lives and in themselves. I thought it was very well done. And I'm a big Michael Dorn fan. It's always good to see him out of Klingon makeup.

luv 09-20-2011 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7926268)
They didn't do it too soon. It creates a mirror between her and Castle. They're each lying to the other (her about memory, him about her mother's case), they're each struggling with being together/apart, and they're both struggling with the changes in their lives and in themselves. I thought it was very well done. And I'm a big Michael Dorn fan. It's always good to see him out of Klingon makeup.

Yeah, I can see that. I wouldn't have waited long for it to come out. I was thinking maybe a few shows before something triggered (no pun intended...lol) her memory. It just seemed like that scene was thrown in last minute to me. Looks like Castle might be digging his own grave by looking into things on his own. That's going to add a whole other angle to the show. I like it.

Lzen 09-20-2011 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7926257)
Okay, so what on earth made you come in here to talk to people who enjoy the show?

Heh, I chuckled. :)

ChiefsFanatic 09-21-2011 06:24 PM

I think her admission about her memory makes the scene on the swingset much more than it appeared. She stated she had to solve this mystery because she could not have the kind of relationship she wanted until then. After her admission, it's clear she was talking about Castle.

luv 09-23-2011 09:37 PM

Nathan Fillion on Letterman tonight.

luv 10-04-2011 07:52 AM

I actually like the new Chief. She adds a little resistance, and it's fun trying to watch him win her over or try to white knight Kate when she's getting on to her. I also think it will add a new dimension to Kate's character. The old captain always praised her, and now she's really having to show how good she is.

Also looking forward to seeing what looks to be going on with Ryan in next week's episode. He's got the naive, good boy image. Maybe this will add some depth to his character. Or, no one has heard any rumors about him possibly leaving the show, have you?

luv 10-05-2011 10:16 AM

Oh, and season 3 is out. I've got a $30 Best Buy gift certificate, so I'm gonna go pick it up. :)