ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Electronics Panasonic Plasmas? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278945)

Buck 11-25-2013 12:23 PM

Panasonic Plasmas?
 
I have been researching TVs and I think I want the Panasonic 50" Plasma S60.

Does anyone own a TV in the S60 line?

seaofred 11-25-2013 12:31 PM

I'm not sure what line my 50" Panasonic Plasma is, but I've had it about 3 years. Love it, no problems what so ever.

The Pest 11-25-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seaofred (Post 10223877)
I'm not sure what line my 50" Panasonic Plasma is, but I've had it about 3 years. Love it, no problems what so ever.

This. We've had ours for around 2-3 years now and have no complaints.

notorious 11-25-2013 01:56 PM

Yes.

They are awesome.

Detoxing 11-25-2013 02:32 PM

I own a Panasonic Plasma, 46" i think. I love the thing, it's been great. It also communicates with other Panasonic Devices via HDMI. I have a Panasonic home theater connected to it and it powers on/off and switches outputs/inputs based off what the T.V is doing.

The Pest 11-25-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10224272)
I own a Panasonic Plasma, 46" i think. I love the thing, it's been great. It also communicates with other Panasonic Devices via HDMI. I have a Panasonic home theater connected to it and it powers on/off and switches outputs/inputs based off what the T.V is doing.

It's simple....but oh so awesome. All I have to do is hit power on my Bluray player and the TV switches inputs for me.

God I'm lazy.

Detoxing 11-25-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10224283)
It's simple....but oh so awesome. All I have to do is hit power on my Bluray player and the TV switches inputs for me.

God I'm lazy.

Hell yeah it is. I use to have Macros set up on a Universal remote to do that. That was a pain in the ass because the Macros would reset everytime i changed the batteries.

kepp 11-25-2013 02:43 PM

I have a 42" Viera model and its been great.

seaofred 11-25-2013 02:44 PM

The last time I checked. Panasonic were #1 for Plasma's and Samsung for LCD's. I don't know who for LED's.

The Bad Guy 11-25-2013 03:18 PM

I would marry my Panasonic plasma. Best tv I've ever owned.

TinyEvel 11-25-2013 03:21 PM

Agree with the above. I had a 2007 65" Viera in my last house. Bought a 60 Viera SmartTV with 3D (which I didn't want and never use but it's an option that came with it) when I recently moved. Only complaint is whenever you turn it on the Home Menu for the smart TV comes up rather than defaulting to full-screen cable TV feed. You just have to push the exit button every time.

Also, the speakers on all the flatscreens now are in the edge of the backside of the TV, designed to bounce acoustically off its surroundings. I bought a sound bar for better sound. But it's a big room and I wanted more crisp sound.

007 11-25-2013 03:42 PM

Love my Panasonic S50 50" plasma.

DJJasonp 11-25-2013 04:08 PM

I have a GT60.....and it blows away my samsung LED. Best tv hands down.

And awesome for gaming and fast motion sports

TambaBerry 11-25-2013 05:44 PM

I have that exact tv, bought it in June I love the picture. The only downside is if there is a lot of light in the room there is a small glare on it. Other then that its amazing looks so good.

TambaBerry 11-25-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 10224530)
I have a GT60.....and it blows away my samsung LED. Best tv hands down.

And awesome for gaming and fast motion sports

agree with this, this tv ruined sports for me on othe rpeoples tv


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.