ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

In58men 02-18-2012 12:40 PM

He's still breathing?

Weak sauce

Saul Good 02-18-2012 12:40 PM

I'm not mad at ya.

Old Dog 02-18-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 8381278)
The guy should be arrested for hitting your daughter.

Dude slapped a kid who was being disrespectful and should be arrested? The pussification of America at its finest.
Without knowing the whole story, It sounds to me like the kid could have gotten a bit of discipline. Maybe she should think before she opens her mouth and realize it's not her but the adults that run the household.

Brock 02-18-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 8381287)
Id have full custody of the kids by the time that was over.

After you go over there and beat the guy half to death? Yeah, probably not.

MIAdragon 02-18-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381292)
Dude slapped a kid who was being disrespectful and should be arrested? The pussification of America at its finest.
Without knowing the whole story, It sounds to me like the kid could have gotten a bit of discipline. Maybe she should think before she opens her mouth and realize it's not her but the adults that run the household.

you NEVER hit a child in the face EVER.

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8381284)
You hope that he understands that you took the law into your own hands and committed assault & battery? You hope that he understands that you didn't use the judicial system to get the man thrown in jail for child abuse?

:facepalm:

Clearly you dont have kids of you own, so kindly STFU until you know what the hell youre speaking on.

Id break every law in the books when it comes to my kids, without thinking, without batting a f'in eyelash.

If I saw a handprint across my childs face from some douchebag hanging out with my ex wife, he'd be lucky to leave breathing.

Brock 02-18-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

You must be some kind of ****ing reerun. Mom's boyfriend doesn't get to hit the kids under any circumstances.

Saul Good 02-18-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

A grown man doesn't get to slap an 11 year old girl across the face in the name of discipline.

luv 02-18-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 8381295)
Clearly you dont have kids of you own, so kindly STFU until you know what the hell youre speaking on.

Id break every law in the books when it comes to my kids, without thinking, without batting a f'in eyelash.

If I saw a handprint across my childs face from some douchebag hanging out with my ex wife, he'd be lucky to leave breathing.

So, exactly how do you expect to get full custody of your kids from jail?

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8381299)
So, exactly how do you expect to get full custody of your kids from jail?

Probably the same way you get oxygen to your brain with your head crammed so far up your ass.

In58men 02-18-2012 12:44 PM

If a random dude just said anything vulgar to my kid I'd ****ing punch their god damn teeth out.

kstater 02-18-2012 12:44 PM

Here hold my beer.

Old Dog 02-18-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8381294)
you NEVER hit a child in the face EVER.

We disagree. I got raked across the chops by my old man a couple of times when I let my mouth override my ass and I'm probably a better man because of it.
Did I ever slap my kids? No, but I did whack their asses a few times and if my grandkids need it today, I would certainly do it to them too.

doomy3 02-18-2012 12:45 PM

Did your attorney advise you that it may be a bad idea to hop on a message board and tell everyone how badly you beat someone up when you're facing serious jail time?

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381308)
We disagree. I got raked across the chops by my old man a couple of times when I let my mouth override my ass and I'm probably a better man because of it.
Did I ever slap my kids? No, but I did whack their asses a few times and if my grandkids need it today, I would certainly do it to them too.

Key phrase here Dog, YOUR KIDS.

How many children did you whack that didnt belong to you?