ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

MTG#10 02-18-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8381321)
Why would you post this dude? Never admit guilt, even if you did it.

I'd ask the mods to delete the thread.

It doesn't matter, I already admitted guilt to the police and there were 5-6 eye witnesses. The officer that arrested me told me he would have done the same thing.

ChiefaRoo 02-18-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8381259)
Actually just got out yesterday morning after spending a night but depending on the judge's mood I could go back for a long time.

I put my ex-wife's boyfriend in the hospital Thursday evening for slapping my 11 year old daughter across the face. She called me crying about 7PM saying he slapped her for telling her mom to shut up. She also informed me he spanked my 6 year old son about a month before that but didnt tell me because her mom made her promise she wouldnt. I went over there and confronted him about it. He denied it, then my daughter came outside and I could still see the hand print on her face. The whole thing got bad quick. I used no restraint and by the time my ex's neighbor pulled me off of him he was coughing up blood. My lawyer informed me that he had a collapsed lung, broken nose, broken orbital bone near his left eye, broken collar bone, and a ruptured spleen. I only hope the judge has a daughter and can be reasonable and understand my side. I go back to court March 8th.

You are a fool.

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8381318)
Did I say he shouldn't be pissed? No. But there are ways to go about handling the situation that don't involve violence. You go, get your kids, call the police, take pictures, and work on getting custody. What good are you going to do your kids by being in jail?

Again, you CLEARLY do not have children. You dont know what the feck youre even talking about.

Thumping your little lawbook and touting pacifism while your kids get knocked around by some random dumbass is the most ludicrous thing Ive ever heard. Theres no way I simply go over there, take my kids out and take pictures.

Dude's gettin broken, and curbed. Minimum.

2112 02-18-2012 12:53 PM

The only thing I beat up worse than that was a rabid skunk a few years back that was trying to kill my dog. I beat the shit outta that skunk with a broom handle and he just wouldnt die..lol..it was a smelly evening..theres a thread here about it..

KCUnited 02-18-2012 12:53 PM

You should be sentenced to a vasectomy.

Brock 02-18-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 8381335)
Again, you CLEARLY do not have children. You dont know what the feck youre even talking about.

Thumping your little lawbook and touting pacifism while your kids get knocked around by some random dumbass is the most ludicrous thing Ive ever heard. Theres no way I simply go over there, take my kids out and take pictures.

Internet tough guy on the loose.

lewdog 02-18-2012 12:54 PM

As the world turns.......

kstater 02-18-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8381332)
It doesn't matter, I already admitted guilt to the police and there were 5-6 eye witnesses. The officer that arrested me told me he would have done the same thing.

Dumbass

stonedstooge 02-18-2012 12:54 PM

Don't be carrying around any conduit benders

In58men 02-18-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8381332)

You didn't do a damn thing wrong. Someone hit my kid you better believe we're going to Duke City lol.

mikeyis4dcats. 02-18-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 8381335)

I have a kid, and luv is right. The OP loses on EVERY level.

ChiefaRoo 02-18-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381319)
I never had stepkids, but if I did have some that lived with me they would damn sure follow my rules or wouldn't be there.

Correct.

Mr. Laz 02-18-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8381283)
meh if someone hit my daughter I would do the same.

yep

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8381340)
Internet tough guy on the loose.

Im not an internet tough guy. Im simply saying that when it comes to my kids, there arent any lines I wouldnt cross.

Suggesting that someone sit by and allow their kids to be smacked around and all Dad does is come get them and take pictures is some BS. You dont actually think the cops would actually do something about it that would make this polesmoke not do it again do you?

You just have to do some things yourself.

NewChief 02-18-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 8381345)
I have a kid, and luv is right. The OP loses on EVERY level.

Agreed. He's going to go to jail, lose custody, and allow a shitty ex (who we've all heard plenty of stories of) to have the upper hand in legal proceedings from here on out, thus losing a position that he's worked for a while to gain. That being said, as others have pointed out, the whole story is most likely bullshit given this poster's past history.