ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

Mr_Tomahawk 02-18-2012 12:57 PM

Bullshit to all the "you messed up...should have called the cops" posts.

Pussies.

If a grown man slapped my son...I would have done the same thing and held my hands out for the cops to cuff.

I will sit in jail and know that this man will think twice next time...and my son will know he can count on me...rather than pussy-toe around the situation.

Fight or Flight.

stonedstooge 02-18-2012 12:57 PM

May not do jail time, but its going to cost you a ton of money. Guess you will have to determine if it was worth it or not

Buck 02-18-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8381332)
It doesn't matter, I already admitted guilt to the police and there were 5-6 eye witnesses. The officer that arrested me told me he would have done the same thing.

That was ****ing stupid.

Saul Good 02-18-2012 12:58 PM

How long until someone posts a "my girlfriend's ex beat my ass" parody thread?

luv 02-18-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 8381351)
Im not an internet tough guy. Im simply saying that when it comes to my kids, there arent any lines I wouldnt cross.

Suggesting that someone sit by and allow their kids to be smacked around and all Dad does is come get them and take pictures is some BS. You dont actually think the cops would actually do something about it that would make this polesmoke not do it again do you?

You just have to do some things yourself.

Yeah, because once you come and get them, of course you're going to let them go back. /sarcasm

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 8381345)
I have a kid, and luv is right. The OP loses on EVERY level.

So you'd just let someone get by with smacking your kid around? Youd do nothing but take pictures and call the cops.

Hope your kid never really needs you for anything Mr. Ghandi.

mikeyis4dcats. 02-18-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8381353)
Agreed. He's going to go to jail, lose custody, and allow a shitty ex (who we've all heard plenty of stories of) to have the upper hand in legal proceedings from here on out, thus losing a position that he's worked for a while to gain. That being said, as others have pointed out, the whole story is most likely bullshit given this poster's past history.

AND he's cost himself thousands of dollars in what would appear to be an already tenuous financial situation.

Mr. Laz 02-18-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8381332)
It doesn't matter, I already admitted guilt to the police and there were 5-6 eye witnesses. The officer that arrested me told me he would have done the same thing.

NEVER admit anything

Old Dog 02-18-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8381356)
That was ****ing stupid.

You didn't notice the OPs name if you're shocked by that.

2112 02-18-2012 12:59 PM

Remember that guy that was video taped shooting in the head and killing the guy with the cops holding him that sexually abused his son like 15 years ago?

NewChief 02-18-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8381354)

Pussies.

If a grown man slapped my son...I would have done the same thing and held my hands out for the cops to cuff.

I will sit in jail and know that this man will think twice next time...and my son will know he can count on me...rather than pussy-toe around the situation.

Fight or Flight.

You don't have a clue of how violence works. Violent kid beaters don't stop being violent kid beaters because someone kicks their ass. That's not the way it works. They pick on helpless kids because they're helpless shits themselves. When you beat the **** out of them, it just makes them worse. He's not going to think twice. Hitting a kid doesn't involve thinking. It involves emotions and acting without thinking.

In58men 02-18-2012 12:59 PM

You never slap a kid WTF?

Maybe a pop in the mouth for back talking or cussing. You never slap a ****ing kid. The worse part about this is that it was even his kid to slap. Step father or not, I would go ape shit of another man hit my kid let alone slap.

I'd have that mother****er eating out of a straw for 6 months

2112 02-18-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8381361)
NEVER admit anything

OJ!!!!!! this is correct!

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8381358)
Yeah, because once you come and get them, of course you're going to let them go back. /sarcasm

No, they wouldnt go back. But even if they did, this mahfugga wouldnt be in any shape to feed himself, let alone think about approaching my kid in a hostile manner.

You strike someone else's kid, you deserve every single rage fueled kick to the skull that you get. Period.

doomy3 02-18-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8381354)

Pussies.

Fight or Flight.

Why would the man think twice? You are in jail. What in the hell can you do from jail to help your children? Who is going to keep the man in check from hitting your kids again while you're in jail?