ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football head coach landing spots: your choice (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266982)

The Franchise 11-23-2012 01:12 PM

Plus it looks like his father was an Asst. Coach with the Chiefs at some point in time.

EDIT: His father was Asst. HC/DB coach in 2000.

The Bad Guy 11-23-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9144041)
Well ****.....I wouldn't mind him being the next HC then.

Coached with the Raiders, Ravens and Eagles. Has spent 9 years in the NFL.

okoye35chiefs 11-23-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9143961)
Cincinnati and Minnesota aren't firing their coaches, douche

right, Lewis is rumored to be fired every year starting in 08 I totally forgot that!

Sorter 11-23-2012 01:13 PM

I would love the weather but my loathing for the Chargers would probably result in me intentionally sabotaging the team.

chiefzilla1501 11-23-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9144042)
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see this team having a solid core of talent. Hali, Houston, DJ, Albert, Charles, Flowers and Berry, but that talent has been massively overblown.

When I think of core talent, I'm talking foundational stuff. We have young players and most of our starters are solid starters. Remember, no team has 22 star players. We have a good running game, a solid offensive line, good pass rushers, solid lbs and secondary. If we keep bowe we have a solid wr corps. We just need to plug in better coaches, a qb who can make everyone else better, make slight adjustments to the d line preferably to move to 1-gap. Very easy changes to make in one offseason.

mcaj22 11-23-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9144062)
When I think of core talent, I'm talking foundational stuff. We have young players and most of our starters are solid starters. Remember, no team has 22 star players. We have a good running game, a solid offensive line, good pass rushers, solid lbs and secondary. If we keep bowe we have a solid wr corps. We just need to plug in better coaches, a qb who can make everyone else better, make slight adjustments to the d line preferably to move to 1-gap. Very easy changes to make in one offseason.

we have one of the worst secondaries in the NFL what drugs are you on

chiefzilla1501 11-23-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9144070)
we have one of the worst secondaries in the NFL what drugs are you on

Over dramatic much?

The Franchise 11-23-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9144078)
Over dramatic much?

Dude....right now we have Flowers, a 70% Berry, a midget nickle CB and a FS who can't/won't tackle. Our secondary isn't good.

mcaj22 11-23-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9144078)
Over dramatic much?

have you not been watching the team this season?

you called the secondary good, where or what part of the secondary besides Brandon Flowers is even close to something resembling NFL talent

mcaj22 11-23-2012 01:30 PM

you have to a delusional homer if you cant see a new coach and GM will bring a massive turnover.

new FS
new CBs (yes plural)
new D-line
new O-line
new WRs
new RBs
new TEs
etc

Sorter 11-23-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9144085)
you have to a delusional homer if you cant see a new coach and GM will bring a massive turnover.

new FS
new CBs (yes plural)
new D-line
new O-line
new WRs
new RBs
new TEs
etc

Not so sure about a massive turnover on the O-line or at RB. TE maybe, I suppose the new regime keeps Brokeaki, cuts Maneri and Boss, and brings in 2 new guys.

mcaj22 11-23-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9144092)
Not so sure about a massive turnover on the O-line or at RB. TE maybe, I suppose the new regime keeps Brokeaki, cuts Maneri and Boss, and brings in 2 new guys.

and they will absolutely cut turds like Abe Elam and bring in some real FS safety depth unlike Pioli that god damn idiot not addressing any safety depth or CB depth besides Stanford Dishrout and another crap slow secondary player from Alabama that never even saw the field this year

Otter 11-23-2012 01:37 PM

If I'm phoning it in and worried about me more than the team San Diego. If I'm hungry and still want blood, KC (lots of talent just no direction and most likely a QB to groom and build an offense around) DAL (Jerry is prolly a PITA to work for but son wants to win) CINCY (talent to work with)

Sorter 11-23-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9144095)
and they will absolutely cut turds like Abe Elam and bring in some real FS safety depth unlike Pioli that god damn idiot not addressing any safety depth or CB depth besides Stanford Dishrout and another crap slow secondary player from Alabama that never even saw the field this year

Most certainly.

chiefzilla1501 11-23-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9144083)
have you not been watching the team this season?

you called the secondary good, where or what part of the secondary besides Brandon Flowers is even close to something resembling NFL talent

I have watched the same secondary minus Carr for several seasons.

I'm not going to overreact because Romeo has this team playing like passive, unfocused idiots in a scheme designed to make these guys born losers. This secondary was fine last year when our front 7 was playing tough and with discipline and was actually getting pressure on the qb.

Tamba has been bad this year. So has dj. So has everyone but Houston. They will respond to a better scheme and coaching.