ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Pre-snap reads (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269304)

O.city 01-25-2013 12:49 PM

I guess black boob missed the article where the wv offense has the qb audible most plays at the Los after the original play call

htismaqe 01-25-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRCDFED (Post 9350506)
lol. I don't know why it submitted the same thread twice. Maybe there is an echo in here. Omaha Omaha.

You posted it about the same time the server belched. It happens a couple of times a day.

FRCDFED 01-25-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9350513)
You may want to consider the source, chief...

I do consider the source but that is exactly was I was looking for. Some sort of discussion about the available QB's. We are all going to differ in opinion. I didn't get to watch Geno play much this season. There is a lot of hype surrounding him and his stats are great. As we all know that doesn't necessarily equate to a good NFL QB.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRCDFED (Post 9350522)
I do consider the source but that is exactly was I was looking for. Some sort of discussion about the available QB's. We are all going to differ in opinion. I didn't get to watch Geno play much this season. There is a lot of hype surrounding him and his stats are great. As we all know that doesn't necessarily equate to a good NFL QB.

So it doesn't matter if the discussion is even REMOTELY factual?

bevischief 01-25-2013 12:52 PM

pooptaco

bevischief 01-25-2013 12:53 PM

pooptaco!

FRCDFED 01-25-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9350524)
So it doesn't matter if the discussion is even REMOTELY factual?

Rhetorical. Of course it matters. I bring up this topic because it is one that I lack information about. So I have no choice but to take comments mostly at face value as being "potentially" true until someone else adds something to the discussion to refute it.

Rasputin 01-25-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRCDFED (Post 9350522)

There is no guarantee he will be great or work out, however I think the odds are pretay pretay pretay good he will. Listening to the kids interview and get a sinse that he is willing to put in all the work and coachable. He wants to and will work hard to become something greater than he is in college on the pro level.

FRCDFED 01-25-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9350527)
pooptaco!

See...an echo! :thumb:

Rasputin 01-25-2013 12:59 PM

midgets

Rasputin 01-25-2013 12:59 PM

Then the

FRCDFED 01-25-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9350538)
There is no guarantee he will be great or work out, however I think the odds are pretay pretay pretay good he will. Listening to the kids interview and get a sinse that he is willing to put in all the work and coachable. He wants to and will work hard to become something greater than he is in college on the pro level.

I had no faith in our previous coaching staff to "coach up" a rookie QB and felt any QB would have to be smarter than the staff to be successful. I hope this staff is competent enough to develop a QB.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRCDFED (Post 9350496)
Thanks! This is the kind of information I was looking for. Albeit opinionated, as I'm sure others will have different takes. NFL level defenses do a lot to attempt to disguise blitz packages. IMO good pre-snap reads is what truly separates QB's.

No problem. I have watched a lot of film and that's what I saw. It is just 100% my opinion...

Rasputin 01-25-2013 01:03 PM

midgets

htismaqe 01-25-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRCDFED (Post 9350554)
I had no faith in our previous coaching staff to "coach up" a rookie QB and felt any QB would have to be smarter than the staff to be successful. I hope this staff is competent enough to develop a QB.

I'm mesmerized by your avatar.

So disarming...