ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Johnny Football kicked out of Manning football camp (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274518)

Quesadilla Joe 07-14-2013 08:34 AM

Johnny Football kicked out of Manning football camp

Quote:

According to our friends and Rumors and Rants, Texas A&M quaterback Johnny Manziel was kicked out of the Manning Passing Academy. While organizers of the camp said on Saturday that Manziel was sick, that appears more to be a smokescreen more than anything else.

You may have seen pictures from earlier in the week with AJ McCarron and Manziel at a bar and McCarron talking with Peyton and Eli at what appears to be the same place. From what R&R’s is reporting, Manziel continued partying long into the night and was late, Archie sent him nome.

Sure, partying hard is part of college, but this kind of behavior is not acceptable when you are being given instruction from the First Family of the NFL. As the Heisman Trophy winner and being the BMOC in College Station, Manziel is expected to grow-up, but he appears to put his good times first before showing respect to others, and it appears that Archie is teaching him a lesson. Bottom-line, the family who runs this camp didn’t get to where they are because they partied and then missed practices and/or lessons.

R&R’s also included a tweet in their report from someone in College Station that said that Manziel was out and about back on campus Saturday night. Sick, huh?

I am not in any way comparing Johnny Manziel to Aaron Hernandez, but we expect NFL team’s to be even more critical of player’s character, and pissing off the Manning’s certainly isn’t going to help him.
http://network.yardbarker.com/colleg..._camp/14049986

Saul Good 07-14-2013 08:36 AM

He sent him to Nome? As in Alaska? That seems harsh.

-King- 07-14-2013 08:44 AM

Fluke.
Posted via Mobile Device

Canofbier 07-14-2013 08:45 AM

Maybe a little bit of an overreaction, but it's clear that they're trying to send him a message: you can't make a habit of that in the NFL if you want to be your best, so cut that shit out.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-14-2013 08:56 AM

I hope it hits home with him because he's our next franchise QB.

Bowser 07-14-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9810834)
I hope it hits home with him because he's our next franchise QB.

Well, if true, that will be a ton more money I won't spend going to Arrowhead.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-14-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9810842)
Well, if true, that will be a ton more money I won't spend going to Arrowhead.

Why ?

Rain Man 07-14-2013 09:02 AM

The Mannings are not the "first family of football". I think that honor should go to the Baldingers.

Bowser 07-14-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9810845)
Why ?

I have no faith that he's going to be worth a damn in the NFL at this time. Let him go break records for a couple more years and I may change my mind, but not right now.

If he can be what Russell Wilson looks like he's going to be, then I'll be first in line. But I'm just not excited about a one read running quarterback.

LoneWolf 07-14-2013 09:07 AM

No 1 curr. Also, you're still a welching pussy.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-14-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9810853)
I have no faith that he's going to be worth a damn in the NFL at this time. Let him go break records for a couple more years and I may change my mind, but not right now.

If he can be what Russell Wilson looks like he's going to be, then I'll be first in line. But I'm just not excited about a one read running quarterback.

I see. Makes sense.

I gotta admit he was fun to watch last year. His freakish natural ability and instincts is just amazing.

TambaBerry 07-14-2013 09:17 AM

who cares, manziel is terrible. The only reason he won the heisman is because he is in the SEC.

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-14-2013 09:34 AM

He's the Brian Bosworth of QBs. That douchebag is going to flame out and flame out hard.

TribalElder 07-14-2013 09:57 AM

Party hard

**** Peyton, his Buick and his tarded brother Eli.

Herp Derp

What can a scrambling option QB learn from neckbone anyway

LMAO

RippedmyFlesh 07-14-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9810888)
He's the Brian Bosworth of QBs. That douchebag is going to flame out and flame out hard.

Even just as a qb I always felt he was tebowish.
Character can ruin talent that is good enough to make it in the nfl.
But what some people don't realize is all the character in the world can not make up for lack of talent.
Have to strike just the right balance. Slightly loose cannon but not over the top douche. i am hoping Bray ends up like that.