ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request so i got a ****ing horse (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267658)

seclark 12-14-2012 09:27 AM

LMAO at this thread.
i understand the horse deal...had to go through it myself when the kids were little. i hated that nag. wife and kids could climb all over her, but whenever i got near her she'd bite, kick, buck, etc. took 2 or 3 years before they all got bored w/her so i sent her on her merry ****in way.

as for the cat, you live in the country...you now how to deal w/it.
hahaha
sec

boogblaster 12-14-2012 10:08 AM

horses are easier to stump break ... enjoy .....

ndws 12-14-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9206746)
Time for horsey horse to play on the interstate?

Seriously. Dump it. Now. Whatever loss you take will easily be made up in hay savings.

Oh. And the cat needs to meet Mr. Coyote. And by Mr Coyote I mean Mr. Plinker. And by Mr Plinker I mean your .22. And by meet I mean get shot by.

But yeah. Tell them it was a Coyote.

Sure its about a buck a shot, but the 270 is MUCH more satisfying. So I've heard.

BIG_DADDY 12-14-2012 10:36 AM

You crack me up dude.

BigOlChiefsfan 12-14-2012 11:26 AM

Start carrying a carrot in your front pants pocket when you go to the barn. Horses like a carrot, pony will come around. And meanwhile...you could get a better reputation with the ladies. "Shoot, looks like MOhillbilly be packing! His woman be lucky!" And by the time they find out different, it's too late. Win win.

There ain't no way to accomodate an asshole cat. If it's catching mice, or the kids like it, just toughen up. Otherwise, go catfishing.

ndws 12-14-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan (Post 9207462)
Start carrying a carrot in your front pants pocket when you go to the barn. Horses like a carrot, pony will come around. And meanwhile...you could get a better reputation with the ladies. "Shoot, looks like MOhillbilly be packing! His woman be lucky!" And by the time they find out different, it's too late. Win win.

There ain't no way to accomodate an asshole cat. If it's catching mice, or the kids like it, just toughen up. Otherwise, go catfishing.

If you want a bribe, go with a peppermint candy or even a can of cheap beer. I've raised alot of horses in my life and the number of them that wouldn't take a carrot, but would a candy, always surprised me.

bevischief 12-14-2012 11:30 AM

Antifreeze. This place is slipping.

Bump 12-14-2012 11:32 AM

I had a couple of horses growing up on a ranch. The ****ing bitch killed my dog and then tried to kill me by taking off full gallop or sprint or whatever, right under a tree. I had to jump off or the tree limb would have met my face.

rageeumr 12-14-2012 11:40 AM

Does the horse look like this?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...3345_318_n.jpg

ndws 12-14-2012 11:45 AM

Sell that horse to Eric Berry

durtyrute 12-14-2012 11:48 AM

Everytime i see the title of this thread, I read it as "So, I'm ****ing a horse"

true story

Iowanian 12-14-2012 11:49 AM

I too am the proud owner of a wonder-pony.

If that thing gets hit by lightening, some tears will be shed, but mine will be joy.

Biting sonnabitch is lucky I feed it.

ndws 12-14-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9207522)
I too am the proud owner of a wonder-pony.

If that thing gets hit by lightening, some tears will be shed, but mine will be joy.

Biting sonnabitch is lucky I feed it.

An old timer once told me to boil a potato, and while its still nuclear hot, wrap your arm in cloth and place the potato there, in a presentable manner for the little bastard to take a bite of. He'll think twice again. Old timers dont always have the most PC methods, but they sure seem to be damn effective.

seclark 12-14-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndws (Post 9207575)
An old timer once told me to boil a potato, and while its still nuclear hot, wrap your arm in cloth and place the potato there, in a presentable manner for the little bastard to take a bite of. He'll think twice again. Old timers dont always have the most PC methods, but they sure seem to be damn effective.

nice. and you're also correct on the beer. i'd have to give 3cans before i could get a saddle on her.
only rode her once, and that was when i bought her...on the way home, across the river.
sec