ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Will a blackout work? - Mellinger (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266658)

Phobia 11-17-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9124710)
In my eyes, this wearing black stuff is just hand wringing.

Clark will fire Pioli if he cares enough to win football games. If he's stupid enough to keep drinking the kool-aid after this shit show, I'm not watching the chiefs until he's fired. I'm done.

Regardless of if you wear black at this point the opinion of the fanbase is pretty well known to anyone paying attention at all. The ball is in his court. I'm done flailing my arms about it.

This is true. But Lamar kept this franchise at status quo for decades in the 70's and 80's. We're kinda hoping Clark won't repeat history. I think taking a stand is a whole lot better than just quitting. But we all cope differently and I'm sure I'll reach the "I quit" point someday too.

outhega 11-17-2012 09:14 AM

I don't think it a ton of people will wear black to the game. That being said I think when we start getting blown out and the people wearing red start leaving in the late 3rd and 4th quarters, you will see that the truly passionate fans still in the stands at the end of the game will be clad in black. That, to me, will be a pretty good statement.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-17-2012 09:15 AM

I think the blackout is pointless but I like and agree with the passion because that is how I feel. But I wouldn't fly banners or do a blackout. Clark will clean house because things are real bad (and they are), not because the fans are wearing black or flying banners. Results talk. Loss of money talks. Y'all should use the money being used for banners for a CP get together or an auction to help support the site or raffle off stuff or something like that. Clark isn't stupid. Pioli isn't coming back. He knows it'd be suicide. He's going to make changes because we're 1-8, not because we're flying banners and wearing black shirts.

R8RFAN 11-17-2012 09:17 AM

Admit you are wrong and back down now to save face.....

You are a fan, not the owner, if you don't like what you see, don't buy tickets.

Chief Roundup 11-17-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9124729)
I think the blackout is pointless but I like and agree with the passion because that is how I feel. But I wouldn't fly banners or do a blackout. Clark will clean house because things are real bad (and they are), not because the fans are wearing black or flying banners. Results talk. Loss of money talks. Y'all should use the money being used for banners for a CP get together or an auction to help support the site or raffle off stuff or something like that. Clark isn't stupid. Pioli isn't coming back. He knows it'd be suicide. He's going to make changes because we're 1-8, not because we're flying banners and wearing black shirts.

Yeah we are 1-8 almost beat the Steelers. Granted they were minus Ben for some of the game but still it was our best game up to this point in the season. We still have the Raiders, Browns, on the road and the Panthers at Arrowhead that are winnable if we play like we did against the Steelers.
If we end up at 3-13 or 4-12 I am not so sure the Pioli gets the axe.

Chiefnj2 11-17-2012 09:36 AM

My gut tells me Pioli signed an extension after 2010 and Clark will not want to buy out the remainder.

Chief Roundup 11-17-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9124732)

You are a fan, not the owner, if you don't like what you see, don't buy tickets.

We love our Chiefs. We are not wrong. We will not Back Down!

We are trying to restore the majesty back to Arrowhead that Pioli and this current regime has taken away.
We are not shaming this franchise as you have proclaimed.

Chief Roundup 11-17-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9124747)
My gut tells me Pioli signed an extension after 2010 and Clark will not want to buy out the remainder.

That is fear.

R8RFAN 11-17-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9124748)
We love our Chiefs. We are not wrong. We will not Back Down!

We are trying to restore the majesty back to Arrowhead that Pioli and this current regime has taken away.
We are not shaming this franchise as you have proclaimed.

Good luck, I think a wedge is dividing the fanbase

ImAWalkingCorpse 11-17-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9124755)
Good luck, I think a wedge is dividing the fanbase

His name is Scott Pioli.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-17-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9124732)

...and as a fan we have the avenues to voice our displeasure. This regime said they could get 22 guys off the street and field a better team than Herm. The team can't win a home game and more often than not gets blown out to boot. **** them.

You are free to slurp up the Silver and Black dogshit all want though.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-17-2012 10:58 AM

*Waiter serves Reighters his burger with a turd on it*

"Mmmmmm tasty sir. Enjoy the big tip."

The Franchise 11-17-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9124729)

The whole point is to show Clark the frustration that this fanbase has for Pioli. I don't think there is one person out there who fully thought that this would cause him to fire Pioli. It's to show Clark that we aren't happy with how this team is playing. It's still up to Clark to make the ****ing decision.

R8RFAN 11-17-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9124881)
*Waiter serves Reighters his burger with a turd on it*

"Mmmmmm tasty sir. Enjoy the big tip."

tHIS GIRL IS ON FIRE.... THIS GIRL IS ON FIIIIIIIIIRE!