ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   DJ Hord cancels MU and Notre Dame visit (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105606)

Saulbadguy 12-02-2004 04:36 PM

DJ Hord cancels MU and Notre Dame visit

D.J. Hord was scheduled to take his first two official visits to Notre Dame and Missouri this weekend and the following weekend, respectively. However, those plans have now changed.

"I learned yesterday that my visit to Notre Dame wouldn't take place," said Hord. "I tried to get my LSU visit pushed up to this weekend, but I guess it was just too late in the week. I also decided that I'm going to visit Kansas State on December 10th rather than Missouri. Other than that, I'm still considering taking a visit to Purdue as well."

Many might find his move to visit to Kansas State rather than Missouri a bit surprising, but not Hord.

"I had a little bit of a conflict that came up with that weekend where it'd be better off for me to visit Kansas State," added the Scout.com US Army All-American selection. "I may still visit Missouri on the 17th, but Kansas State is really emerging on my list. I like all of their coaches, and it truly is the same respect for everyone on their staff."

Hord hopes to make his selection during halftime of the Scout.com US Army All-American game.

Code:

Ht: 6-1 Wt: 190 40: 4.4
Position:        WR
Projected as:        WR
Position Rank:        10
Class:        2005 Senior
High School:        Rockhurst HS
(Kansas City, MO)

ChiefsCountry 12-02-2004 04:39 PM

Good job Pinkel now you have lost your one thing you did well, recruit Missouri.

Demonpenz 12-02-2004 04:40 PM

we still have nash!

KevB 12-02-2004 04:57 PM

"Josh Portis to DJ Hord.....65 yard touchdown!"

Saulbadguy 12-02-2004 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB
"Josh Portis to DJ Hord.....65 yard touchdown!"

I'd rather have Ryan Perilloux but thats a pipe dream.

Josh Portis would be grrrrrrrrrrreat!

KevB 12-02-2004 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy

Perilloux ain't comin' to KSU, which is fine with me. I'll take the kid that said Snyder was "the bomb". Can't say that I've heard him described that way before.

Saulbadguy 12-02-2004 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB
Perilloux ain't comin' to KSU, which is fine with me. I'll take the kid that said Snyder was "the bomb". Can't say that I've heard him described that way before.

He's..visiting! Yeah, its still a good thought though.

|Zach| 12-02-2004 05:09 PM

As much as I dislike Rockhurst....DJ Hord is the real deal. Great athlete. He will do some good things.

ChiTown 12-02-2004 05:10 PM

Quote:

Portis fits the KSU offense much better than RP. I honestly think he'll commit this weekend, but who knows. I do know that Oregon is making a huge push to get him in for a visit. They scare me more than Maryland right now.

ChiTown 12-02-2004 05:11 PM

Quote:

He's..visiting! Yeah, its still a good thought though.

I've been told that RP is not going to visit now. I never really thought he would, quite frankly.

PastorMikH 12-02-2004 05:55 PM

The way Missouri played this year who could blame him. Shoot, they'll probably lose several decent prospects by the way they managed to tank this year.

Mr. Laz 12-02-2004 06:39 PM

any pain for mizzou is a good thing :thumb:

Saulbadguy 12-02-2004 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
I've been told that RP is not going to visit now. I never really thought he would, quite frankly.

I see....what do you think our chances are with Chase Coffman?

Saulbadguy 12-02-2004 07:24 PM

Chitown, if you didn't already know this, Marcus Raines gave a verbal today.

ZachKC, did you play with James Stigall?

|Zach| 12-02-2004 07:26 PM

Quote:

Chitown, if you didn't already know this, Marcus Raines gave a verbal today.

ZachKC, did you play with James Stigall?

Nope he was a year from being on my team.
I have seen him play alot. He is a stud...plays basketball also. Shut down Tyler Hansbrough when matched up against him if you can believe it.