ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Weather It's December. And it's hot out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267327)

La literatura 12-03-2012 11:02 AM

It's December. And it's hot out.
 
Are we going to have another above-average, snowless winter? No snow on Christmas? It's crazy.

R8RFAN 12-03-2012 11:03 AM

70* in NC today

okoye35chiefs 12-03-2012 11:04 AM

55 in CT

BlackHelicopters 12-03-2012 11:04 AM

74F in SWMO. Nice.

bevischief 12-03-2012 11:05 AM

45F Here in Fargo.

DMAC 12-03-2012 11:06 AM

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com...sXHx6ebY_c.jpg

007 12-03-2012 11:07 AM

Made for a great 4 mile run today.

gblowfish 12-03-2012 11:08 AM

Santa's gonna need some Gold Bond Powder if this keeps up.

BigMeatballDave 12-03-2012 11:08 AM

78 here in central Florida

loochy 12-03-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9175921)
Are we going to have another above-average, snowless winter? No snow on Christmas? It's crazy.

Nah, the cold will hit hard and fast and it will suck bad.

gblowfish 12-03-2012 11:11 AM

Somebody I was talking to Sunday at the tailgate said the Farmer's Almanac is calling for a very cold and very wet winter in the midwest.

penguinz 12-03-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9175960)
Somebody I was talking to Sunday at the tailgate said the Farmer's Almanac is calling for a very cold and very wet winter in the midwest.

http://www.farmersalmanac.com/wp-con...-Map-SMALL.jpg

loochy 12-03-2012 11:16 AM

hmmm, no Al Gore references yet?

Shogun 12-03-2012 11:16 AM

warmer the better

Radar Chief 12-03-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9175945)
Santa's gonna need some Gold Bond Powder if this keeps up.

We’re going to have another dust bowl in the Midwest if this keeps up.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.