ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Shawn Zobel on 610 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267113)

Rasputin 11-27-2012 08:34 AM

We got three outstanding LBers on this team. I fail to see why we would need to spend a first on a MLB? Our offense has got to be the worst in the league and can't find a way to get the ball in the endzone and QB is the number 1 problem for this team to do so.

Dayze 11-27-2012 08:34 AM

I think there must be something in the BBQ in this town. 75% of people around here have an allergic reaction and it makes them football reeruned.

all caps DEB eats a LOT of BBQ

notorious 11-27-2012 08:34 AM

This guy is saying all of the exact opposite of what we should actually do.

Is he saying this garbage strictly for ratings?

htismaqe 11-27-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9156130)
frankly, I'm not impressed with the people I've heard commenting on the QBs...they seem to have a lot of preconceived categories into which they slot QBs...

if you weren't blown away by what Smith did against Oklahoma, then I can't help you...

no mention of Smith carrying the worst defense in football, no mention of 3 ints all year...I'm just not getting the sense he's really paid close attention

suggesting we draft a LB and draft a QB in the second is painfully dumb, imho...but that's the drumbeat we're going to hear...and KC radio is eating it up, and I imagine the average KC fan will as well

Don't get too worked up about it.

These were the same people that didn't think RG3's game would translate to the NFL.

RG3 didn't REALLY get play as a potential #1 pick until it was all but certain that Luck actually WAS the #1 pick. Suddenly, the Redskins trade up and everybody falls in line.

the Talking Can 11-27-2012 08:36 AM

and now 610 is on the 'draft a LB' first and sign alex smith

jesus...30 ****ING YEARS AND YOU HAVE LEARNED NOTHING

the Talking Can 11-27-2012 08:37 AM

and the first caller says "we need an impact defender..."

I'm going to kill myself 1000 times today

bevischief 11-27-2012 08:39 AM

JFC...

the Talking Can 11-27-2012 08:40 AM

i could kiss this caller...finally some sense

"you draft an inside LB that high...you didn't lose all these games to take the 3rd best QB"

Deberg_1990 11-27-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9156130)
frankly, I'm not impressed with the people I've heard commenting on the QBs...they seem to have a lot of preconceived categories into which they slot QBs...

if you weren't blown away by what Smith did against Oklahoma, then I can't help you...

no mention of Smith carrying the worst defense in football, no mention of 3 ints all year...I'm just not getting the sense he's really paid close attention

suggesting we draft a LB and draft a QB in the second is painfully dumb, imho...but that's the drumbeat we're going to hear...and KC radio is eating it up, and I imagine the average KC fan will as well

Its almost if alot of analysts and fans attitude is "If if nots Elway, Manning, or Luck, then dont draft a QB"

WTF?? IM sorry, but your just not always going to get that lucky. Sometimes you get a Bledsoe, Kerry Collins or a David Klinger. That doesnt mean you shouldnt try, because its the most important position on the field. If it doesnt work out, you try again a few years later.

ForeverChiefs58 11-27-2012 08:40 AM

they are just saying that to blow smoke, so no one trades up in front of us...oh wait

notorious 11-27-2012 08:41 AM

We need to thin the herd.

Mother****erJones 11-27-2012 08:41 AM

OMFG! reeruned shit! We have impact defenders, they can't right now because we have no dline pass rushers. We need to draft a QB 1 and WR 2nd rd

htismaqe 11-27-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9156142)
and now 610 is on the 'draft a LB' first and sign alex smith

jesus...30 ****ING YEARS AND YOU HAVE LEARNED NOTHING

You should listen to 810.

They'll at least tell you what you want, even if Petro has to choke back the bile to do it. :)

the Talking Can 11-27-2012 08:41 AM

and now it is a fact, "there is no luck or RG3"....over and over and over...

i hate this franchise and media and fanbase with the power of 50000000lbs of cheese

htismaqe 11-27-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9156155)
Its almost if alot of analysts and fans attitude is "If if nots Elway, Manning, or Luck, then dont draft a QB"

WTF?? IM sorry, but your just not always going to get that lucky. Sometimes you get a Bledsoe, Kerry Collins or a David Klinger. That doesnt mean you shouldnt try, because its the most important position on the field. If it doesnt work out, you try again a few years later.

Bledsoe and Collins both played in Super Bowls.

I'm just sayin'.