ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Shawn Zobel on 610 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267113)

Chiefs Pantalones 11-27-2012 09:12 AM

If we don't pick a QB first there will be mass hysteria in this house.

PhillyChiefFan 11-27-2012 09:21 AM

Are the Chiefs the ONLY team in the NFL that hasn't drafted a QB in the 1st RD in almost 30 years?

And these dumbasses that are calling for defense in the 1st RD can GTFO. Defense was the only thing stopping a complete and utter blowout Sunday. They held the #2 ranked offense to 17 pts. Had we actually had a signal caller that could lead the team to a TD, we may have even...GASP...WON the game!!

Are people REALLY this stupid?!?!? Trade for Tebow...Trade for Alex Smith...WTF!??! Are these people watching the same train wreck I am week in/week out?!?

:banghead:

suds79 11-27-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyChiefFan (Post 9156263)
Are the Chiefs the ONLY team in the NFL that hasn't drafted a QB in the 1st RD in almost 30 years?

And these dumbasses that are calling for defense in the 1st RD can GTFO. Defense was the only thing stopping a complete and utter blowout Sunday. They held the #2 ranked offense to 17 pts. Had we actually had a signal caller that could lead the team to a TD, we may have even...GASP...WON the game!!

Are people REALLY this stupid?!?!? Trade for Tebow...Trade for Alex Smith...WTF!??! Are these people watching the same train wreck I am week in/week out?!?

:banghead:

I think this is just the stupid ebbs and flows of the off-season (which we are in) that you hear about.

Guys stock will rise & fall. Right now it's down on QBs. But if any of the guys have a big bowl game, they'll rise. Or during Matt, Tyler or Geno's pro day it'll rise.

I still think we'll just take QB #1 overall so I'm not freaking out. But yeah it is dumb to think that of all organizations, this one could neglect QB again.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-27-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9156118)
said smith "started throwing ints when big 12 play started"...

3...all year...

"struggled....against Oklahoma"

wants us to draft a LB

kill me

So, basically he's another clueless dumb**** like Knowmo.

okcchief 11-27-2012 09:27 AM

Yeah, let's pick up a 49er QB. This would only be the 4th time and we have so many rings to show for it.

FML

Pasta Little Brioni 11-27-2012 09:29 AM

Seriously, anyone wanting an ILB with the number 1 overall pick has no ****ing clue about the game of football and all takes prior and future are null and void of credibility.

PhillyChiefFan 11-27-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9156246)
If we don't pick a QB first there will be mass hysteria in this house.

Yep. Because CP members seem to be pretty much in agreement on that, for the most part.

But it blows my mind the ineptitude of some of the people that call in saying draft an ILB with the #1 pick, or anything BUT a QB. Maybe Geno Smith isn't the ultimate answer, but take the chance that he is or move on in 2 seasons by drafting another QB.

I just cannot believe anyone would even RISK going into next season with either of the QB's that we have.

The next HC/GM will need to completely clean house to make me believe again.

PhillyChiefFan 11-27-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9156275)
Seriously, anyone wanting an ILB with the number 1 overall pick has no ****ing clue about the game of football and all takes prior and future are null and void of credibility.

Yep!

Beef Supreme 11-27-2012 09:33 AM

The media hates the Chiefs. They defend Cassel and Pioli until there is absolutely no choice but to admit they suck. Then they say shit like we should go get Alex Smith.

Would they want Alex ****ing Smith to be the QB of their team? No ****ing way. But he is fine for the Chiefs.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-27-2012 09:35 AM

We have the worst QB's in the league and an average MLB. Teams with high level QB's can hide the flaws on their team. You have a QB like Geno available that possesses all the tolls you look for in a "Franchise QB". The answer: Hmmmm, TEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dumb****s.

nychief 11-27-2012 09:35 AM

Alex Smith was almost out if the league till Harbaugh showed up.... No thank you.

ILChief 11-27-2012 09:39 AM

Moran

ILChief 11-27-2012 09:40 AM

This is why soc should start preaching first round QB

Dayze 11-27-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 9156284)
Alex Smith was almost out if the league till Harbaugh showed up.... No thank you.

wut?

Sorter 11-27-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9156114)
Barkley should be in a WCO and Geno should be in the opposite type of offense. Geno would fit well in Philly with Maclin and Jackson because he required playmakers/ speedsters to be efficient in the NFL.

Philly is a WCO