ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports NFT: Jason Collins is teh ghey (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272619)

Prison Bitch 05-01-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9648580)
Yeah that's probably true, but maybe people would be interested to hear about you. Why would you want to pick on them?

Who picks on gay people? There's only so many years you can cite the Matthew Shepherd case, or refer to the movie "Philadelphia". (Which wasn't real, Patteu FYI) Were you the one digging furiously through every pro athlete's Twitter trying to find anti-gay comments on this case, only to be left with Larry Johnson's (benign) posts?

It was you, wasn't it?

patteeu 05-01-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9648593)
Who picks on gay people? There's only so many years you can cite the Matthew Shepherd case, or refer to the movie "Philadelphia". (Which wasn't real, Patteu FYI) Were you the one digging furiously through every pro athlete's Twitter trying to find anti-gay comments on this case, only to be left with Larry Johnson's (benign) posts?

It was you, wasn't it?

I don't know who picks on them. You're the one who brought it up. Were you talking about Matthew Shepard or something else? I took your post to mean that you thought picking on them was justified. Did I misunderstand?

BTW, did you ever give me a straight answer about whether or not you're connected to Westboro Baptist?

nychief 05-01-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9648593)

It was you, wasn't it?

what they **** do you know about it? honestly? where in the **** do you live? What this isn't a pressing issue in your trailer park in the Dotte? You are stupid ****ing bigot, who is doth protest too much, methinks.

Prison Bitch 05-01-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 9648712)
What this isn't a pressing issue in your trailer park in the Dotte? You are stupid ****ing bigot,.

This quote is just full of awesome.

Prison Bitch 05-01-2013 01:24 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AMntBydnbq...ron_gay_01.jpg

gblowfish 05-02-2013 11:24 AM

Don't know if you guys saw this related story....

http://tinyurl.com/d3gwy3r

LeRoy Butler, former safety for the Green Bay Packers, was scheduled to give an anti-bullying presentation at a Wisconsin church this summer, but now the speech is off because he supported Jason Collins for coming out this week. Butler shared the following in a series of tweets today:

Wow, I was schedule to speak at a church in WI, and a member said that the pastor wants to cancel my event, I said ok why?*Then I was told, because I said congrats to Jason Collins on twitter, I said really? we have a contract, he said check the moral cause.*FYI the fee was $8500,then I was told if I removed the tweet, and apologize and ask god forgiveness, I can have the event, I said no.

Then later:

I found out what happened, I guess some parents went to the church and complained about my tweet for support of Jason Collins, so sad.

Butler believes the church’s decision constitutes bullying. In fact, when he tried to resolve the situation with the church’s pastor by saying, “We agree to disagree,” the anti-gay pastor countered, “No, I’m right and you’re wrong.”

loochy 05-02-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9652413)

LeRoy Butler, former safety for the Green Bay Packers, was scheduled to give an anti-bullying presentation at a Wisconsin church this summer, but now the speech is off because he supported Jason Collins for coming out this week. Butler shared the following in a series of tweets today:

Wow, I was schedule to speak at a church in WI, and a member said that the pastor wants to cancel my event, I said ok why?*Then I was told, because I said congrats to Jason Collins on twitter, I said really? we have a contract, he said check the moral cause.*FYI the fee was $8500,then I was told if I removed the tweet, and apologize and ask god forgiveness, I can have the event, I said no.

Then later:

I found out what happened, I guess some parents went to the church and complained about my tweet for support of Jason Collins, so sad.

Butler believes the church’s decision constitutes bullying. In fact, when he tried to resolve the situation with the church’s pastor by saying, “We agree to disagree,” the anti-gay pastor countered, “No, I’m right and you’re wrong.”

people is messed up

HOWEVER, it IS their money, so they can spend it as they choose

Baby Lee 05-02-2013 12:13 PM

Question that's been percolating in the back of my mind for a bit.

Why isn't 'you suck' met with as much approbation 'that's gay' or 'you're a bundle of sticks?'

Seems pretty clear that its a reference to the shame of male-male fellatio, rarely is it employed against women or feminine situation.

A shitty athlete sucks. Shitty situations suck. It seems to be at base applied to roughly the same situations as 'that's gay' would be.

Is it the slight remove from direct reference to sexual preference, to more indirect reference to sexual act.

Carlota69 05-02-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9652413)

Then later:

Oh the irony...

Baby Lee 05-02-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9648367)
She's a stud though

She is as fun as fun to watch as half the NBA, not just the skill but the enthusiasm.

loochy 05-02-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9652600)
She is as fun as fun to watch as half the NBA, not just the skill but the enthusiasm.

By the way, I'm a fan of how she decided to "announce" her gayness. She didn't make a big deal out of it, but she didn't hide it. She just do what she do.

Baby Lee 05-02-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9652609)
By the way, I'm a fan of how she decided to "announce" her gayness. She didn't make a big deal out of it, but she didn't hide it. She just do what she do.

Yeah, though the visual of male anal sex versus the visual of a chick in a tuxedo is way closer a call in terms of 'yeesh' than it really should be.

;)