ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266769)

Agent V 11-18-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9130991)
Did you check to see if you still have your wallet?

*pats buttcheek*

. . . clever girl.

Death2CasselFans 11-18-2012 06:44 PM

OP spelled Cassel as Casshole

In case your looking for Cassel's name

displacedinMN 11-18-2012 06:53 PM

Great!

I noticed the injury comment.

Injuries come easy when you are a loser. I said the same thing in Herms last year. It is easier to be injured and not play then suck it up and work.
Winners suck it up and play. Losers quit.

thanks for the rep last week. Great article.

And if there is a moderator around-I have my font enlarger to read it.
I don't think there is enough room on the screen for all the LLLLL that could show up.:doh!:

scho63 11-18-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9130864)
Ten Things About Today's Game

I can sense your "Ten Things" continues to become more and more difficult to write with each passing week. There is almost nothing positive to discuss and the negativity is overwhelming.

Today's game was so boring, so lifeless, so predictable, and so,so incredibly bad. The only reason I watched was to see the effect of the Blackout and hope we continue to solidify our #1 pick in the draft.

Thanks as always for turning s shitty performance into a good review. :thumb:

Bugeater 11-18-2012 06:58 PM

Great write up as always George, but I disagree on #6. They're not the same guy. Casshole spews chunky projectile vomit, and Quinn just sucks.

gblowfish 11-18-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9131082)
I can sense your "Ten Things" continues to become more and more difficult to write with each passing week. There is almost nothing positive to discuss and the negativity is overwhelming.

A 1-9 start will do that to you.
"Well, besides that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 07:21 PM

Ahahahahah.

Quote:

@bobfescoe

my fav part of the day was watching Mims leave the locker room b4 the media was allowed in, then coming back 2 min later w a plate of cheese

ChiefsCountry 11-18-2012 07:37 PM

I was watching the field pregame, when Hunt and the other people were on the sideline. Pioli comes up to Hunt and they talk, well Pioli looks like he is tattling more than anything. Clark has the what the **** are you talking about look, then Pioli goes to stairs down to the locker room where the guy George was talking about. You could tell he said something to Pioli because he looked up at him.

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9131272)
Pioli comes up to Hunt and they talk, well Pioli looks like he is tattling more than anything. Clark has the what the **** are you talking about look

LMAO

"I don't care, Pioli. Go pick up candy wrappers or something. Earn the $7.5 million you've got coming."

Easy 6 11-18-2012 07:59 PM

Its gone far beyond SOC... its now so bad, so deep... that even the press have no choice but to keep talking about it.

Its one of the juiciest stories in the NFL.

The first ever Fan Gestapo.

gblowfish 11-18-2012 08:02 PM

Another thing I saw in today's game: Jones, the special teams guy we picked up this year, gets chippy in every single game. He likes to push people off the pile, and push and shove and talk shit after the play is over, whether he's in it or not. Today he was getting chippy with some Cincy guy in the fourth quarter, The Cincy guy followed Jones all the way to the KC sideline, pointing at the scoreboard.

Winners point at the scoreboard. Losers push and shove after the play is over.

stonedstooge 11-18-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9131373)
Its gone far beyond SOC... its now so bad, so deep... that even the press have no choice but to keep talking about it.

Its the one of the juiciest stories in the NFL.

The first ever Fan Gestapo.

Clark's messing with dynamite. He better put out the fuse

Chief77 11-18-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9131391)
Clark's messing with dynamite. He better put out the fuse

Fans of other dog teams will look back at the 2012 KC Chiefs fans, and hopefully learn how to start their own fan gestapo's.

FAX 11-18-2012 08:29 PM

"Brian Daboll looks like Charlie Brown with an Abe Lincoln beard .. this guy is a clueless piece of crap. He called six straight plays in the second quarter that did not gain a single yard."

ROFL

Mr. gblowfish. That is poetry.

FAX

DeezNutz 11-18-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9131389)
Winners point at the scoreboard. Losers push and shove after the play is over.

I always knew that you were Haley himself. Quit ****ing posting on CP and focus on calling plays, man; your game is only in the second quarter.