ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279640)

duncan_idaho 12-17-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287456)
Hey, asshole.

This is OUR board, and we'll do whatever the **** we want.

Don't like it? Tough ****ing shit.

Come on, now. You're not a REAL Chiefs fan unless you meet the guidelines laid out by him, because he's a GREAT Chiefs fan.

The Franchise 12-17-2013 12:47 PM

It's just too bad that Barry shut his board down. You dipshits would fit in perfect over there.

Sandy Vagina 12-17-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10287490)
Come on, now. You're not a REAL Chiefs fan unless you meet the guidelines laid out by him, because he's a GREAT Chiefs fan.

None of us have the right to dictate such things... If the mods decide to restrict access to new or other fans because they might not be 100% Chiefs fans? Hey, that's their right... not yours.. not mine. All of this is pointless. Why make it about you or me? or him or her? who cares? You people really can't seem to grasp that the topics clicked on are where the interest is... not whether an individual here likes multiple teams... or the color blue... or pasta over burgers. Get real.... grow up...

HolyHat 12-17-2013 12:51 PM

Have a look at the fun I had this morning. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbtULU_CIAA5KWA.jpg:large

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10287490)

Yeah, that's classic. Nothing like coming to an opposing fan's board, acting as if you own the place, shit in every AS related thread - and all the while act as if you're somehow a better fan than those of us who have followed the team for 30+ years. Condescending one who sucks the peniss, the lot of them.

This used to be the best place to talk football on the internet, hands down. But our lax rules are coming back to haunt us. Every dipshit who's ever been banned from other boards for trolling seems to gravitate here, driving off the good posters.

Eventually, the trolls and DC posters will overtake the place, and Kyle will have no one to blame but himself.

Discuss Thrower 12-17-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WayneBowe (Post 10287519)
Have a look at the fun I had this morning. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbtULU_CIAA5KWA.jpg:large

Which is exactly what a lot of people were predicting the minute the trade was announced...

NinerDoug 12-17-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 10287480)
Well being YOU'RE here and I'M here, isn't it really OUR board Mr.Hand?

Lol.

BigCatDaddy 12-17-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10287493)
It's just too bad that Barry shut his board down. You dipshits would fit in perfect over there.

There are several boards where 49er Alex ball washers would be welcomed and maybe even worshipped. I can't figure out why they hang at the one board where they are despised. It's almost like they are set on converting every Chief's fan into an Alex fan and this is ground zero for anti-Alex activity.

The Franchise 12-17-2013 01:07 PM

They'd fit in great over at WPI.

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10287565)
There are several boards where 49er Alex ball washers would be welcomed and maybe even worshipped. I can't figure out why they hang at the one board where they are despised.

Because they are trolls, and know they are protected by our lack of moderation.

They'd be banned for this shit within 24 hours on most boards.

DaFace 12-17-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287579)
Because they are trolls, and know they are protected by our lack of moderation.

They'd be banned for this shit within 24 hours on most boards.

Honestly, I'm not sure that's really true. I've been lurking on other boards a lot lately, and this place has a pretty inaccurate perception of how all the other boards in the world ban people left and right from what I've seen.

The difference is that many other boards have something akin to our old "Romper Room" where they throw trolls into.

Marcellus 12-17-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10287535)
Which is exactly what a lot of people were predicting the minute the trade was announced...

Personally I love it when people try to throw out some numbers and claim Smith and Cassel are the same level of QB.

Its like having a grade next your name indicating how football smart you are, or aren't.

opposition 12-17-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287456)
Hey, asshole.

This is OUR board, and we'll do whatever the **** we want.

Don't like it? Tough ****ing shit.

Would've been banned on our board.

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10287584)
Honestly, I'm not sure that's really true. I've been lurking on other boards a lot lately, and this place has a pretty inaccurate perception of how all the other boards in the world ban people left and right from what I've seen.

WPI, ChiefsCoalition, Orange Mane - say anything negative about the team?

Gone.

Fan of another team?

Gone.

I'd have to dig a lot to find the posts, but some of these Niner fans admitted that they've been banned in Kaepernick/Alex threads on other boards for doing the same thing they do here.

Sandy Vagina 12-17-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287594)
WPI, ChiefsCoalition, Orange Mane - say anything negative about the team?

Gone.

Fan of another team?

Gone.

I'd have to dig a lot to find the posts, but some of these Niner fans admitted that they've been banned in Kaepernick/Alex threads on other boards for doing the same thing they do here.

No one is doing anything. Simply waiting for worthwhile topic discussion while people like you are constantly whining about who is a fan of which team and making everything personal. It isn't personal to me (us). We are generally typing out civil thoughts about the topics at hand and not caring about making things about the posters on a forum. What you "are doing" is typically what gets forum members banned.. not what we are doing.

You really not getting this? Ask one of YOUR mods... he will tell you straight. :doh!: