ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Tony Dungee would draft Aaron Murray (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267072)

Mr. Laz 11-26-2012 10:16 AM

Tony Dungee would draft Aaron Murray

on Dan Patrick show, Dungee says Murray is a Franchise QB and if he comes out would draft him over Barkley and Geno Smith.

basically said that Murray is the best QB in the draft

Saul Good 11-26-2012 10:17 AM

Murray is awfully good. I was hoping he would come out last year. Only concern is his size. Still prefer Geno.

Chief_For_Life58 11-26-2012 10:18 AM

schweet bro

BigMeatballDave 11-26-2012 10:18 AM

Dungee?

RealSNR 11-26-2012 10:19 AM

Dungy very likely wouldn't know a franchise QB if one crawled up his ass and out of his mouth while completing a 50-yard strike off his back foot

Chief_For_Life58 11-26-2012 10:19 AM

geno rapes murray in everything...even spelling in cursive and making open fire smores...geno just kills it at life

suds79 11-26-2012 10:20 AM

You know if Georgia on their very own site is listing him at 6'1 means he's really 6'0 at best.

I went there out of curiosity thinking they'd fudge it a little and say 6'2. They couldn't even bring themselves to go that much.

http://www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-...y_aaron00.html

6'1 210.

... Bring on the Drew Brees takes. :P

Mother****erJones 11-26-2012 10:22 AM

Id take Geno i think as of now. Gota see all the QBs in the bowl games

htismaqe 11-26-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9153390)
You know if Georgia on their very own site is listing him at 6'1 means he's really 6'0 at best.

This.

the Talking Can 11-26-2012 10:23 AM

murray has played well this year...something i still don't trust about him though, having watched him screw up under pressure for 3 years

i also think he would be best served sitting for 2-3 years a la shaub...and even then...

Chief_For_Life58 11-26-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9153395)
murray has played well this year...something i still don't trust about him though, having watched him screw up under pressure for 3 years

i also think he would be best served sitting for 2-3 years a la shaub...and even then...

hellz to the no. geno

L.A. Chieffan 11-26-2012 10:36 AM

You never know... a lot can happen between now and the combine.

RealSNR 11-26-2012 10:36 AM

I honestly have not seen much of Murray this year. I was high on him at the beginning of the season like I was high on a lot of the QBs at the beginning of the year (Smith, Wilson, Barkley, Bray, and even Boyd) but I've just kind of ignored the others and focused all my efforts watching Geno Smith. I've caught many of Wilson's and Barkley's games, I saw Bray play once, Boyd play once, and about two quarters of Murray.

I pretty much assumed he wouldn't declare, though. I still don't think he will with the knowledge that he can absolutely become the #1 QB next year in a REALLY weak QB class.

I mean, seriously. If some of you are bitching about THIS year's class, wait until you see next year's.

If he declares this year, I'll have to watch him a lot more than I have been. Something tells me that his run-first play defense pass later team isn't going to do very much to support his status as the top QB in this year's draft.

Maybe next year. But not this year.

L.A. Chieffan 11-26-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9153427)
I honestly have not seen much of Murray this year. I was high on him at the beginning of the season like I was high on a lot of the QBs at the beginning of the year (Smith, Wilson, Barkley, Bray, and even Boyd) but I've just kind of ignored the others and focused all my efforts watching Geno Smith. I've caught many of Wilson's and Barkley's games, I saw Bray play once, Boyd play once, and about two quarters of Murray.

I pretty much assumed he wouldn't declare, though. I still don't think he will with the knowledge that he can absolutely become the #1 QB next year in a REALLY weak QB class.

I mean, seriously. If some of you are bitching about THIS year's class, wait until you see next year's.

If he beats Bama he might shoot up to be the precombine favorite.

RealSNR 11-26-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9153429)
If he beats Bama he might shoot up heroin.

FYP.