ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Damn, I miss Todd Haley (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266392)

TimeForWasp 11-09-2012 12:42 AM

Damn, I miss Todd Haley

Am I gay?

Dave Lane 11-09-2012 12:43 AM

Yes, but I agree with the sentiment.

Bump 11-09-2012 12:43 AM

I hope Todd Haley gets a chance to flip off Scott for us

fire_egoli 11-09-2012 12:44 AM

FIRE EGOLI

Hammock Parties 11-09-2012 12:45 AM

He was a dick, but he was our dick.

Chiefspants 11-09-2012 12:45 AM

After our inevitable 34-3 blowout loss.

Scott: Todd, Good Game, I know-

Todd: There's a lot of shit being talked about you. (SOC)

Fin.

Rasputin 11-09-2012 01:01 AM

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...ld_nttawwt.jpg

rabblerouser 11-09-2012 02:15 AM

*beats head against wall*

UK_Chief 11-09-2012 02:23 AM

I miss Herm!

PRIEST 11-09-2012 06:32 AM

I liked Haley . Me & my oldest son(21)argue over Haley ,lol it's fun .yes the poor kid is Life time Chiefs fan . oh what have I done ?

Stanley Nickels 11-09-2012 07:38 AM

Does nobody remember the shape Haley had our guys in following training camp last year?

Does nobody remember the head-scratching 4th-and-whatever fakes/plays/etc?

Does nobody remember him trying to force square pegs through round holes, effectively neutering any chances of success because he refused to play to the talent he had?

I think the guy would be a good coach given the appropriate circumstances, but we're reminiscing a little too much here, IMHO. His ego seemed to prevent him from reaching his full potential, and he'll never really have an opportunity to have 100% of the say until he proves himself as a head coach first.

Red Beans 11-09-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9100681)
Does nobody remember the shape Haley had our guys in following training camp last year?

Does nobody remember him trying to force square pegs through round holes, effectively neutering any chances of success because he refused to play to the talent he had?

I think the guy would be a good coach given the appropriate circumstances, but we're reminiscing a little too much here, IMHO. His ego seemed to prevent him from reaching his full potential, and he'll never really have an opportunity to have 100% of the say until he proves himself as a head coach first.

Beat me to it. All this pain is ****ing up people's memories...

Dave Lane 11-09-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Talk to PIoli this was his brainchild to keep players from getting hurt / assure Haley got fired.

Quote:

Very smart. Going for it on fourth down is almost always a smart play

Quote:

You have lost your mind on this one

Quote:

You best bet Scott if you are going to play this game is stick with the can't get along with a OC argument. It seems more logical till you look at it closely.

UK_Chief 11-09-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

I think it says more about the current set up than about Todd Haley...

beach tribe 11-09-2012 08:18 AM

I loved Haley. Still do. He got the most out of these guys.