ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Pick a new team (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264631)

lcarus 10-03-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 8974776)
I would say none **** it and watch Sporting KC

Have it your way then. Death!!......by exile!

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ze-d59hqed.jpg

saphojunkie 10-03-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8974784)
I like Amendola a lot. I'm not a Sam Bradford fan though. I hate OU. My dad loves em and thinks Bradford is the next Joe frickin Montana. He thinks every player from OU is the next Joe Montana or Jerry Rice or whatever position.

Don't get me wrong, I think Bradford will get better and be a pretty good QB at some point. I just don't like him.

He's accurate. He has arm strength. With Fischer there, he should be an excellent game manager. Steven Jackson is NOT old, despite the common misconception otherwise.

Amendola is great. They just need a Justin Hunter to pair with him.

lcarus 10-03-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8974786)
Chicago is close enough that I could drive to a game a year; and I'd at least know a couple of guys I could talk Bears football with.

And of course they're a franchise that at least tries to be competitive.

Plus you've always got the classic Bears skits from SNL...

lcarus 10-03-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8974792)
He's accurate. He has arm strength. With Fischer there, he should be an excellent game manager. Steven Jackson is NOT old, despite the common misconception otherwise.

Amendola is great. They just need a Justin Hunter to pair with him.

What's up with that Quick guy they drafted at WR? Was he a first rounder? Did he get hurt or something? I haven't paid any attention to the Rams at all this year so far.

BoneKrusher 10-03-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8974750)
What is your av from LMAO

No Country For Old Men featuring Matty of course. :D

saphojunkie 10-03-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8974790)
Have it your way then. Death!!......by exile!

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ze-d59hqed.jpg

Not to get off topic, but this movie sucked. I LOVE that it's cold enough for the river to freeze, and people are walking around in shirts and light jackets.

Batman doesn't like guns because it's too easy to shoot holes in his plot.

TEX 10-03-2012 07:06 PM

TEXANS!
After all, the Chiefs were once Texans...The Texans are a complete team. They're very humble and fun to watch.

Three7s 10-03-2012 07:06 PM

I would have to go with the Vikings. They remind me the most of those old Chiefs teams from the 90s. The Texans would be a close 2nd.

lcarus 10-03-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8974799)
Not to get off topic, but this movie sucked. I LOVE that it's cold enough for the river to freeze, and people are walking around in shirts and light jackets.

Batman doesn't like guns because it's too easy to shoot holes in his plot.

LMAO I loved it. I'm a giant Batman nerd though. Sure it's got a lot of shit that doesn't make any sense, but **** it. It was entertaining.

I liked The Dark Knight and Batman Begins more though.

whoman69 10-03-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 8974698)
Whatever team Matt Cassel is on.

He might be able to get a job in the Arena League.

saphojunkie 10-03-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8974796)
What's up with that Quick guy they drafted at WR? Was he a first rounder? Did he get hurt or something? I haven't paid any attention to the Rams at all this year so far.

No, he just is really struggling. He was a DNPCD last week.

I think they were planning on getting Blackmon at #6, and when Jacksonville leapfrogged them, they said "screw it" and traded down to 14. The irony being that, if they had known they were trading that far down, they would have probably listened to offers from KC for the #2 pick.

But all reports were that they wouldn't trade out of the top 10 for fear of missing out on Blackmon.

lcarus 10-03-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8974805)
He might be able to get a job in the Arena League.

He could toss up a 78 QB rating for the Toledo Mud Hens.

whoman69 10-03-2012 07:10 PM

Haven't Hunt and Pioli already obliterated the team?

lcarus 10-03-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8974807)
No, he just is really struggling. He was a DNPCD last week.

I think they were planning on getting Blackmon at #6, and when Jacksonville leapfrogged them, they said "screw it" and traded down to 14. The irony being that, if they had known they were trading that far down, they would have probably listened to offers from KC for the #2 pick.

But all reports were that they wouldn't trade out of the top 10 for fear of missing out on Blackmon.

Ahh, I see. I didn't know anything about the guy whatsoever, but I just assumed a guy playing wide receiver with the last name Quick would be ungodly. I'm stupid like that.

Simplicity 10-03-2012 07:11 PM

Whatever Los Angeles chooses as their team.